In an ultra-rough finish, Caesarstone Striata resembles a refined version of the natural Rainforest Brown marble. It allows you to borrow this famous grey-brown stone look without the inherent staining issues such a finish would provoke to genuine marble.
With impeccable production, incredible new aesthetics, and natural materials, the 320×160 cm slabs provide your home or office with an innovative alternative to furnish the interior and exterior areas with superior performance.
Caesarstone Striata: Honed Marble Effect Work Surface
The market-leading durability, upkeep, and unique designs for elegant and beautiful porcelain worktops are evident with Caesarstone 501 Snowdrift.
This porcelain worktop has a smoky grey backdrop displaying wear and various fossils. It brings to life the metamorphic scenery from India throughout its surface, with a powerful warm look, an intricate design of delicate veins at the core, and unique veining in other areas. The stone comprises weathered blotches, milky white, rusty sand, and natural oxide in a heavily textured finish.
This realistic marble look worktop comprises high-quality imaging processes to provide a smooth matte surface. But, unlike natural stone, it does not stain and is resilient to acids. As a result, it is perfect for any home area, including utility rooms, pantries, and hallways.
This porcelain offers an ultra-compact worktop material with zero porosity and superior performance features. In addition, the. The antibacterial properties of this natural porcelain stone protect your family from the proliferation of germs and fungus, making it a perfect choice for kitchens where you prepare food.
It also repels liquid substances, making it an excellent option for those who have toddlers or pets at home. In addition, it’s lightweight and easy to cut and install – there are no problems with water absorption or drying time!
Highest Performance and Lowest Maintenance
Similarly, this porcelain countertop is highly heat resistant, withstanding hot cookware direct from the stove. So, regardless of the design you like, the Caesarstone Snowdrift kitchen worktop offers sophistication and outstanding performance enough to create the perfect space for your needs.
It is highly scratch and heat-resistant, making it an extraordinarily long-lasting countertop with colours that don’t fade over time. In addition, it is impact and highly stain-resistant, comprising UV ray suitability for the outdoors.
Caesarstone combines low weight and high technical performance with the advantages of sintered porcelain slabs. Because of the material’s properties, architects and interior designers can use these options in outdoor and interior settings to create strong, modern, and stylistically faultless environments.
The fusion of natural materials and advanced technologies results in elegant materials that help you blend any home’s different furniture and colours into fresh and fabulous impressions.
Caesarstone 501 Snowdrift: Sizes, Thicknesses, Finishes
- Sizes: Caesarstone’s Snowdrift 3,200 x 1,600 mm porcelain slab covers a large area, minimizing joints. It also helps make the whole design and installation process more efficient and less expensive regarding installation material usage and effort.
- Joints: Similarly, Caesarstone porcelain worktops are less prone to cutting, cleaning, and maintenance tasks, as well as physical attractiveness enhancement. On a single piece of Caesarstone porcelain surface, you can see the large stone slabs’ veins, fissures, and patterns. And by eliminating joints and seams, you can consistently incorporate natural beauty into these essential pieces.
- Finishes: Snowdrift porcelain is available in Honed texture for a more natural appeal and tactile feel.
- Thicknesses: It is available in 12 mm thickness. It is lightweight and easy to transport!
- Hygienic: Impervious to liquids, prevents germs, mould, and fungus, and is clean and sterile for maximum safety.
- Exceptional Strength: Enhanced with a fibreglass netting lining for increased toughness and longevity
- Exteriors: UV-resistant and suited for both interior and exterior use.
- Resistant to Scratches: Excellent scratch resistance; not prone to scratches or dents, protection from spillages, and 100% chemical and stain-resistant surface making it the perfect kitchen worktop. A great companion for any activity.
- Dark matte finish: Can show more stains and marks -don’t clean these with cream-coloured cleaners
10 Advantages of Using Caesarstone Striata in Home & Office Design:
Caesarstone porcelain ticks all the boxes to give you the best design experience.
- Easy to Clean
- Low Maintenace
- UV Rays Suitable
- Wide Range of Colours
- Highly resistant to Freezing
- High Mechanical Resistance
- Scratch and Abrasion Resistant
- Unrivalled Thermal Shock Resistance
CONFORMITY TO GLOBAL STANDARDS
|Minimum Bond Strength (PSI)
|Coefficient of Friction/dry
|Coefficient of Friction/wet
|Dynamic Coefficient of Friction (DCOF
|Shade and Texture Rating
|Range of Thickness
Caesarstone Porcelain Warranty
It applies to porcelain worktop installations and Caesarstone outdoor applications.
Besides a 10-year outdoor application warranty, Caesarstone offers a 25-year warranty on its surfaces when applied internally.
You need to provide your invoice/receipt when filling out the Caesarstone warranty form within 1 (one) month of your purchase to activate your Warranty.
The same benefits will apply for 2 (two) years if you don't activate your Warranty within this time frame.
Caesarstone Striata worktops are available in a thickness of 12 mm.
No. Caesarstone porcelain is a sintered stone that comprises different materials than ceramic. Therefore, its manufacturing process is also different to one of ceramic.
Caesarstone Striata belongs to our Price Group 4 (three), representing a medium price point.
The final cost of Caesarstone Striata kitchen worktops varies according to the worktops' features, the site's location and accessibility.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \\ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles of surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.