Our Calacatta surface by Sapienstone offers the natural look of Italian marble with a modern twist. It displays bolder veining and a warmer feel that you can apply in contemporary and classic kitchens. It is available in a Natural finish for period homes and vintage rooms and a polished finish to suit minimalistic and modern designs. Read More
Category : Ceramic, Porcelain, SapienStoneDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Our Calacatta surface by Sapienstone offers the natural look of Italian marble with a modern twist. It displays bolder veining and a warmer feel that you can apply in contemporary and classic kitchens. It is available in a Natural finish for period homes and vintage rooms and a polished finish to suit minimalistic and modern designs.
Description & Features
The antibacterial, anti-odour and anti-mould qualities of SapienStone Calacatta make it excellent for food preparation and consumption. Covering hobs, worktops, and tables with Calacatta porcelain, whether in a household or commercial kitchen, means protecting the surfaces continuously in contact with food and people. Calacatta by Sapienstone is practical because it is easy to clean, minimizing the need for harsh, harmful, and often expensive detergents.
Choosing a large slab size of 320 x 150 cm allows you to install worktops, splashbacks, wall cladding, flooring, stairs, and many more applications, making it an excellent choice for residential and commercial projects.
SapienStone is inherently tolerant of high heat. SapienStone, unlike wood, laminates, and quartz worktops, will not fire in a fireplace. And will not suffer heat deformation if you place a pan or casserole dish on it. Similarly, you can use SapienStone countertops outside because the sunshine does not affect their properties.
The scratch resilience of SapienStone is higher than that of the other materials. Oak, pine, steel, or laminate are constantly scratched. In contrast, SapienStone’s rich texture can survive everyday use because it doesn’t contain coloured resins or protective sealants, such as those used to give shine or colour enhancers to natural marble, granite or limestone.
What is the best SapienStone feature, you may wonder? It requires no special care or maintenance, and you can clean the surfaces with regular, warm, soapy water and standard cleaning agents. In addition, it is immune to various chemicals and acids, including orange, soy sauce, and ketchup.
Calacatta kitchen worktops boast four key attributes
- Anti-pollution efficacy, which means they purify the air.
- Antibacterial and Antiviral efficacy, which means they kill over 99 per cent of bacteria and viruses.
- Anti-odour efficacy, which means they eliminate foul odours.
- A Non-porous surface means you never need to seal or dedicate time to maintaining your kitchen worktops.
Caring for your Sapienstone Calacatta
Your kitchen worktops are an essential surface in the home, and you must choose them carefully because it is where most of the food preparation takes place. A kitchen surface’s job isn’t just to harmonize the room’s decor: it also must be durable, practical, and valuable. Because of its technical and aesthetic qualities, Calacatta porcelain is unquestionably one of the most significant materials you can choose for your home and office.
Sapienstone Calacatta Cleaning
Although this material is exceptionally stain-resistant, it is not impervious to staining. If these stains do form, it’s critical to know how to treat them so they don’t worsen. These are some of the most frequent marks and how to get rid of them:
- Stains: Allow 2 minutes after applying Windolene on the stain. Then, using a scouring sponge, carefully scrub the area. After cleansing, use a moist towel to wipe away the residue. Finally, using a paper towel, pat dry.
- Rust: Spray Windolene on the stain and wait 2 minutes. Using a scouring sponge, carefully scrub the area. Then, using a moist towel, wipe away the residue. Using a paper towel, pat dry. If it doesn’t work, try cleaning like ‘CIF Cream’ and put a small dot on a cloth and gently massage over the stain in circular movements. You may clean up any residue with warm water or the Windolene once you have removed it.
- Limescale: Apply a limescale remover to the discolouration using a moist scouring pad. Allow two minutes for cooling. Remove any residue with a damp towel. Using a paper towel, dry the surface.
- Oil: You should apply Windolene on the stain and leave it to work on the surface for two minutes. Using a scouring pad, carefully scrub the area. Then, using a moist towel, wipe away the residue. Finally, using a paper towel, pat dry.
Practical Advantages For Modern Kitchens
- Long-Lasting: Brands rarely use the term “proof,” preferring to refer to a product as “water or scratch-resistant.” SapienStone, on the other hand, comes close. It is one of the few sintered stones that can survive the elements. As a result, it can withstand the tremendous heat of a hot pan. And also the frigid temperatures of the outdoors in the winter. It is also UV resistant, differentiating it from other typical surfaces like quartz or laminate. On the other hand, the surface’s stain and scratch resistance are the most practical of the worktop’s resistant features.
- Adaptable surface: As previously stated, the material is nearly indestructible, and SapienStone has enabled its multi-use use by providing the material with these resistant properties. Due to UV resistance, you can use this countertop in all outdoor settings without warping, fading, or breaking. It makes it perfect for use as a grilling area, cladding, or pavers. In addition, the 12 mm thicknesses allow you to use this stone as a backsplash, drawer front, and benchtop in any design setting.
- Innovative worktop: The surface comprises various natural raw materials and alters the kitchen countertop arena. With their resistant properties, ultra-compact porcelain tackles many difficulties plaguing domestic worktops. In addition, the revolutionary sintered particle technology results in materials that imitate the natural alteration natural stone endured over thousands of years in only 48 hours.
Sapienstone Kitchen Worktops
Kitchen worktops perform two primary functions: achieving the right aesthetic for your home and assisting in preparing meals or work daily. And SapienStone’s porcelain countertops tick both boxes.
From a technical perspective, the Sapienstone colours allow you to combine them with any furniture and appliances in either polished or matte textures.
In terms of functionality, Sapienstone is a hygienic, non-porous worktop allowing the surface to have direct contact with foods.
In addition, the stone is naturally resilient to extreme temperatures, allowing you to lay hot pans and skillets on the worktop securely.
Sapienstone porcelain worktops comprise ceramic clays with mineral colourants, and because of this unusual production technique, these surfaces are susceptible to chemicals, coloured foods, heat, UV light, and disinfectants.
SapienStone enhances your room with a wide choice of textures and treatments to create a unique, dramatic aesthetic. This collection comprises goods that apply to various design styles, from minimalistic to classic or contemporary styles. All items have a complete body with marble veins, ensuring a perfectly glossy finish in the kitchen, bathroom, and other living areas.
- Luxurious Aesthetics and Superior Performance: Sapienstone is a unique, ultra-compact, high-performance surface that provides limitless design options for both outdoor and interior areas.
- Stain, Scratch and Highly Heat Resistant: Calacatta porcelain will not scratch with kitchen equipment. In addition, SapienStone Calacatta countertops are highly stain-resistant, making them simple to clean and maintain. Finally, you will learn that these worktops can also resist extreme heat without causing harm to the surface.
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty: Calacatta comes with an available 10-year manufacturer's warranty that you can easily activate registering your purchase.
|AVERAGE PRODUCTION VALUE
|Modulus of rupture
testing method available
|MINIMUM CLASS B
A 10-year guarantee backs the remarkable performance attributes of Calacatta surfaces. After registering it, you can activate your purchase and then enjoy years of worry-free life.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, please remember that specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Please contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.