Taking inspiration from the famous Italian Limestone that civilization has used since Roman times, Sapienstone Piasentina is an ideal material for interior spaces seeking a high-end product with natural aesthetics. For everyone who enjoys geometric-style areas, symmetry is a must. And this dark work surface accentuates the clean lines and veins, including the lighting and furniture in any room. Read More
Category : Ceramic, Porcelain, SapienStoneDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Taking inspiration from the famous Italian Limestone that civilization has used since Roman times, Sapienstone Piasentina is an ideal material for interior spaces seeking a high-end product with natural aesthetics. For everyone who enjoys geometric-style areas, symmetry is a must. And this dark work surface accentuates the clean lines and veins, including the lighting and furniture in any room.
An exquisite wall offers dimension with a material like the ostensibly neutral Piasentina. Since the goal is to accentuate the clean lines and surfaces, every minute detail is adjusted, including natural or artificial lighting. Such solutions are only viable based on firmness and a well-defined sense of taste. There’s no room for mistakes or improvisation.
PIasentina Description & Features
The name “Piasentina Stone” comes from a humorous legend, according to which the prominent contractors of Udine referred to it as ” una pietra che la piase” – “a stone that pleases” – since it is an ideal decoration material for both its physical and aesthetic merits. And with the same motto, Sapienstone PIasentina offers dimension to kitchen worktops and bathroom walls by displaying symmetrical white veins on a neutral dark backdrop that you can combine with any style.
Choosing a large slab size of 320 x 150 cm allows you to install worktops, splashbacks, wall cladding, flooring, and many more applications. It is an excellent choice for residential and commercial projects.
SapienStone is inherently tolerant of high heat. SapienStone, unlike wood, laminates, and quartz worktops, will not fire in a fireplace. And will not suffer heat deformation if you place a pan or casserole dish on it. Similarly, you can use SapienStone countertops outside because the sunshine does not affect their properties.
The scratch resilience of SapienStone is higher than that of the other materials, such as oak, pine or laminate, which are constantly scratched. In contrast, SapienStone’s rich texture can survive everyday use because it doesn’t contain coloured resins or protective sealants, such as those used to give shine or colour enhancers to natural marble, granite or limestone.
What is the best SapienStone feature, you may wonder? It requires no special care or maintenance, and you can clean the surfaces with regular, warm, soapy water and standard cleaning agents. In addition, it is immune to various chemicals and acids, including orange, soy sauce, and ketchup.
Piasentina worktops provide 4 essential benefits.
- They provide a veined grey, non-porous worktop that you can clean with everyday products.
- The surfaces avoid the proliferation of bacteria, viruses, and mould, making them perfect for areas in contact with water.
- The ultra-compact material has a heat resistance of up to 280 Celsius, so you don’t have to worry about dragging hot utensils and coffee pots onto the surfaces.
- They are UV suitable. UV Ray suitability means you can use surfaces that don’t fade over time, indoors and outdoors.
Caring for your Sapienstone PIasentina surfaces
Piasentina is an easy-maintenance surface material. It won’t take you any time to keep your kitchen surfaces intact. All you need to do is to follow three simple steps to ensure your home interiors remain pristine and germ-free:
- Daily cleaning: Use a cloth and a mixture of hot water and neutral detergent. Avoid waxes, polishes, and abrasive instruments like metal scouring pads and hard-bristle brushes.
- Precautions: Avoid abrasive detergents on glossy and polished surfaces; however, you can use them on matt materials after testing on a tiny corner of the work surface.
- Stains: For stubborn stains, we recommend using specialist detergents. Dilute them in water and allow the mix to work as specified by the manufacturer.
SapienStone Piasentina material Attributes
SapienStone has an inherent resistance to low temperatures at night. And it is also highly resistant to sweltering temperatures. Unlike wood, laminates, and marble worktops, the surfaces will not burn in the case of a fire, and they will not be thermally damaged if you place a hot coffee pot or pan on them. In addition, you can install SapienStone worktops outside because the sunshine does not affect its properties.
- Non-Porous: Its non-porous surface makes PIasentina highly stain-resistant. Because the stain-causing substances cannot permeate the surface, they remain on its surface, so you can quickly wipe these off with nothing more than soapy water.
- 3D Body: One of this stone’s key characteristics is that it comprises a whole, ‘3D body definition’, meaning that the veins run through its body rather than a surface print. With it, you will notice its magnificent veins run through its edges, not only on the worktop.
- High-Heat Suitable: Its heat resistance, in addition to its non-porous architecture, makes it highly valuable. Because of its technological features, it can tolerate great heat. What is the maximum temperature that Sapienstone’s heat resistance can withstand? You may put hot pots and appliances straight on their surfaces without fear of damage. They can withstand up to 280 degrees of heat.
- Natural Material: Piasentina by Sapienstone comprises 100% natural materials such as granite, glass, and natural oxides, making it eco-friendly.
- Fireproof: The slab's essential ingredients are first put under extremely high pressure, passing through a pressing machine with a force of 400 bars. Then, the company bakes the slabs in a kiln at temperatures above 1200°C (2200°F). It results in an ultracompact worktop material that can withstand up to 650 Celsius degrees of heat.
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty: Sapienstone Piasentina boasts a 10-year manufacturer's warranty that you can easily activate when you register your worktop installation.
|AVERAGE PRODUCTION VALUE
|Modulus of rupture
testing method available
|MINIMUM CLASS B
A 10-year guarantee backs the remarkable performance attributes of Piasentina by SapienStone. After registering it, you can activate your purchase and then enjoy years of worry-free life.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, please remember that specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Please contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.