Sapienstone Rovere Buckskin
Rovere Bukskin looks and feels like natural light oak. But, unlike natural wood, its surface does not degrade over time. Besides superior performance features, this non-porous worktop offers the warmth and veins of naturally finished wood. You can pair this subtle material with any elements in the room.
Category : Ceramic, Porcelain, SapienStoneDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Rovere Buckskin looks and feels like natural light oak. But, unlike natural wood, its surface does not degrade over time.
Besides superior performance features, this non-porous worktop offers the warmth and veins of naturally finished wood. You can pair this subtle material with any elements in the room. In addition, you can use it externally, in gardens, balconies, terraces and other outdoor spaces.
Description & Features
Sapienstone Rovere Buckskin combines the rustic look of bare wood with the durability and adaptability of Sintered Stone Surfaces. It mimics the appearance of natural wood while offering features that allow you to apply it anywhere.
Choosing a large slab size of 320 x 150 cm allows you to install worktops, splashbacks, wall cladding, flooring, stairs, and many more applications, making it an excellent choice for residential and commercial projects.
SapienStone is inherently tolerant of high heat. SapienStone, unlike wood, laminates, and quartz worktops, will not fire in a fireplace. And will not suffer heat deformation if you place a pan or casserole dish on it. Similarly, you can use SapienStone countertops outside because the sunshine does not affect their properties.
The scratch resilience of SapienStone is higher than that of the other materials, such as oak, pine or laminate, which are constantly scratched. In contrast, SapienStone’s robust texture can survive everyday use because it doesn’t contain coloured resins or protective sealants, such as those used to give shine or colour enhancers to natural marble, granite or limestone.
What is the best SapienStone feature, you may wonder? It requires no special care or maintenance, and you can clean the surfaces with regular, warm, soapy water and standard cleaning agents. It is immune to various chemicals and acids, including orange, soy sauce, and ketchup.
Rovere Buckskin by Sapienstone provides 4 key benefits.
- It provides a non-porous worktop that you can clean with everyday products. In addition, it does not require protective sealants.
- The surfaces avoid the proliferation of bacteria, viruses, and mould. Therefore it is the perfect worktop for areas in contact with water.
- The ultra-compact material has a heat resistance of up to 280 Celsius degrees. Therefore, you don’t have to worry about dragging hot utensils and coffee pots onto the surfaces.
- They are UV suitable. UV Ray suitability means you can use surfaces that don’t fade over time, indoors and outdoors.
Caring for your Sapienstone Rovere Buckskin surfaces
Rovere Buckskin is easy to clean and maintain. So it won’t take time to keep your new surfaces intact. All you need to do is to follow three simple steps to ensure your home interiors remain pristine and germ-free:
- Daily cleaning: Use a cloth and a mixture of hot water and neutral detergent. Avoid waxes, polishes, and abrasive instruments like metal scouring pads and hard-bristle brushes.
- Precautions: Avoid abrasive detergents on glossy and polished surfaces. However, you can use them on matt materials after testing a tiny corner of the work surface.
- Stains: We recommend using specialist detergents diluted in water for stubborn stains. Then, allowing these to work for the period specified by the manufacturer.
SapienStone Rovere Buckskin Material Attributes
SapienStone offers a resilient surface comprising natural stone, making the product resistant to scratches and abrasions, and its excellent UV damage resistance allows it to tolerate intense sunshine. The stone results from a unique combination of clay and raw materials fused and compacted under high pressure to form a dense and compact worktop. Here are three critical attributes of this sintered stone material:
- Hygienic surface: its resistance to high temperatures, resistance to scratching, and almost zero absorption of liquids make it sterile, a top priority in any kitchen.
- Whole Body Composition: Rovere Buckskin is a porcelain countertop maintained through veins, unlike many sintered stones. Indeed, its pattern is consistent in three dimensions.
- Distinctive Finish: its innovative natural Finish compromises the polished and matte finishes providing the best of both worlds to any environment in which it is present.
Sapienstone Kitchen Worktops
Kitchen worktops perform two primary functions: achieving the right aesthetic for your home and assisting in preparing meals or work daily. And SapienStone’s porcelain countertops tick both boxes.
From a technical perspective, the Sapienstone colours allow you to combine them with any furniture and appliances in either polished or matte textures.
In terms of functionality, Sapienstone is a hygienic, non-porous worktop allowing the surface to have direct contact with foods.
In addition, the stone is naturally resilient to extreme temperatures, allowing you to lay hot pans and skillets on the worktop securely.
Sapienstone porcelain worktops comprise ceramic clays with mineral colourants, and because of this unusual production technique, these surfaces are susceptible to chemicals, coloured foods, heat, UV light, and disinfectants.
SapienStone enhances your room with a wide choice of textures and treatments to create a unique, dramatic aesthetic. This collection comprises goods that apply to various design styles, from minimalistic to classic or contemporary styles. All items have a complete body with marble veins, ensuring a perfectly glossy finish in the kitchen, bathroom, and other living areas.
- Natural Material: Rovere Buckskin by Sapienstone comprises 100% natural materials such as granite, glass, and natural oxides, making it eco-friendly.
- Fireproof: The slab's essential ingredients are first put under extremely high pressure, passing through a pressing machine with a force of 400 bars. Then, the company bakes the slabs in a kiln at temperatures above 1200°C (2200°F). It results in an ultracompact worktop material that can withstand up to 650 Celsius degrees of heat.
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty: Sapienstone Rovere Buckskin boasts a 10-year manufacturer's warranty that you can easily activate when you register your worktop installation.
|AVERAGE PRODUCTION VALUE
|Modulus of rupture
testing method available
|MINIMUM CLASS B
A 10-year guarantee backs the remarkable performance attributes of Rovere Buckskin by SapienStone. After registering it, you can activate your purchase and then enjoy years of worry-free life.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, please remember that specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Please contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.