Blue Dream quartzite
Beauty and durability go hand in hand with our Red Jasper quartzite worktops. This stunning stone features deep red hues and intricate patterns that will make a statement in any space. Read More
Blue Dream quartzite is a superb choice if you are looking for a truly unique and beautiful natural stone. With its unique, rich blue colour and attractive veining with dream-like patterns, this exotic Brazilian stone will be the perfect material for any luxury commercial or residential space.
Our Blue Dream quartzite worktops are ideal for those who upgrade their kitchen with luxurious and durable material. Not only does it offer a stunning, exclusive aesthetic, but it is also highly resistant to extreme temperatures and UV radiation.
Its low-temperature resistance makes it perfect for kitchen worktops in fluctuating temperatures. In addition, it is ideal for bar countertops, walls, and dining areas, where the distinctive material will create a remarkable visual impact.
Additionally, its superior UV resistance ensures that the material will remain beautiful and vibrant even after years of exposure to direct sunlight.
Blue Dream: Redefining Luxury Worktops
Blue Dream is a signature material of the Brazilian quarries from Espirito Santo and a durable high-end stone, thanks to its super polished finish. The shiny blue quartzite defines a selection of large natural stone slabs, including different thicknesses and finishes.
Blue Dream quartzite worktops are excellent for stylish, stain-resistant decorative interior design items such as coffee or round table top, furniture covering or full-height kitchen splashbacks. It is a highly durable and attractive material that looks like some beautiful marble with the added benefit of being extraordinarily hardwearing and impervious to acidic substances.
Offering a range of colours and designs, Blue Dream quartzite is ideal for both modern and traditional interior designs. It is also incredibly heat resistant and easy to maintain, making it perfect for busy kitchens where spills can occur.
Versatile Uses of Blue Dream quartzite
Blue Dream quartzite is an exotic natural stone surface that can significantly impact any architecture or interior design project. This rare material has limited extraction and offers beautiful, crystalline veins for various creative possibilities. In addition, its high performance makes it an excellent choice for high-end residential and commercial projects.
- Stairs: This stunning material works well both in domestic and commercial settings. It is frequently used for stairs as it adds a touch of luxury to this part of your business or home.
- Hallways: Blue Dream quartzite adds glamour to the home, making it perfect for hallways near dining areas and living rooms.
- Tabletops: This material is ideal for various table tops, including kitchen ones. It is heat resistant and will not cause damage to any cookery appliances or instruments.
- Wall Cladding: Blue Dream quartzite can clad entire walls or create head-turning splashbacks.
- Vanity tops: This blue quartzite is an excellent choice for vanity tops in the bathroom. It is a durable material that can withstand regular use and cleaning.
- Shower walls: Perfectly suited for the walls of a shower, it can withstand water, steam and regular cleaning.
- Bespoke sinks: The ultimate blue material for personalized sinks in the bathroom. It has a high resistance to corrosion and scratching.
- Shop walkways: If you have a shop, this material is ideal for creating walkways and paths. It is durable, easy to maintain and will not become slippery when wet.
- Kitchen worktops: Durable, it does not etch with acids, it is easy to clean, and its unique colour makes it stand out in the room.
- Fireplace facades: It can withstand high temperatures, do not break when it gets an impact and does not burn.
Let’s Get Specific
Blue Dream quartzite specifications
Colour: Blue, grey, black, green
Price Group: 5
Thicknesses: 2 cm, 3 cm
Average slab size: 280 x 160 – 310 x 190 cm
Heat resistance: 350 °C
Hardness: 7 (out of 10 on Moh’s scale)
Other names: Dream Blue quartzite, Dream Blue marble, Blue Dream marble
Applications: kitchen worktops, fireplace, interior and exterior walls, and other applications.
Usage: Indoor and outdoor
Quartzite has several advantages, including requiring no further care and being resistant to acidic substances.
Traditional marble contains calcium which is susceptible to foods such as lemons, oranges, soy sauce, etc., and quartzite is the perfect alternative to avoid surface staining and discolouration.
- Highly stain and mark resistant.
- Spectacular beauty and exotic looks.
- UV rays are suitable and outdoor suitable.
- It only requires sealing once every 18-24 months.
- It offers a superior surface sheen in a polished finish.
- Extremely resistant to heat, wear and tear, and humidity.
- It provides the highest resistance to impact among natural stones.
- It offers low porosity avoiding the proliferation of germs in kitchens and bathrooms.
Blue Dream quartzite technical data
- Density (kg): 2640
- Frost Resistance (Class): F1
- Flexural strength (Mpa): 16.5
- Water Absorption (%): 0.12
- Abrasion resistance (mm): 22.6
- Chemical Resistance: Resistant to acids and alkalis
- MOHS (Scratch resistance): 7 (out of 10)
Quartzite's warranty is nature's guarantee, while the natural beauty of marble lies in its unique imperfections and fractures. But if you prefer a warranty with your marble, explore our Sensa, Naturamia, and Granith stone collections.
Our manufacturer's warranties for natural stone worktops range from 2 to 15 years, providing you with peace of mind and stunning beauty.
Not much. Quartzite does not etch when exposed to acids, unlike marble or limestone, and Blue Dream is no exception. In addition, Blue Dream quartzite is 2.5 times stronger than marble and more robust than most granite materials.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \\\\ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our West London, United Kingdom workshop.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and up to 150 miles of surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.