Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil
The light beige and white tones Of Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil complement the modern home architecture and are ideal for combining them with rustic wooden tiles making it glow in any space. This stone gives your rooms all the comfort of the delicate cream marble look of Crema Marfil but with all the advantages of a lasting, minimal care quartz worktop. Read More
Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil is a natural stone-inspired worktop offering the same aesthetics as the famous Crema Marfil marble from Spain but offers superior performance features. It is stain, scratch, heat resistant and easy to clean.
Dreamy Marfil offers a delicate combination of beige colours, and brownish coloured swirls provide a natural character to the surface. It is inviting, warm, and pleasant; you will find it easy to use this cream-coloured marble design in any space.
This worktop contains 95% organic quartz mineral. It is durable, crack-resistant, non-porous, and scratch-free. In addition, it is a stain-resistant material, making these quartz worktops durable and easy to maintain for those looking for value in their investment.
Perfect for use in bathrooms, laundry, and kitchens, these worktops are a must-have for your residential and commercial spaces. So get your hands on a Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil quartz worktop that is as practical and long-lasting as breath-taking to invest in a kitchen worktop today!
Warm & Rustic. Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil Description & Advantages
Dreamy Marfil is a beige kitchen and bathroom worktop material inspired by the beautiful Crema Marfil marble in the Alicante areas of Spain. It gives your room all the comfort of the delicate cream marble look of Crema Marfil but with all the advantages of a lasting, minimal care quartz worktop.
The light beige and white tones complement the modern home architecture and are ideal for combining them with rustic wooden tiles making it glow in any space.
Here are eight advantages of using Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil as a kitchen worktop or bathroom vanity for decoration:
- Durable: Stronger and more long-lasting than marble, granite, and other natural stones
- Hygienic: Nonporous, hosts no bacteria, mould, or mildew. In addition, the stone always remains safe and clean
- Non-porous: Incredibly impenetrable and dense — you won’t need to seal this worktop
- Heat Resistant: High-temperature engineering means that it can withstand heat
- Stain Resistant: You can effortlessly clean and remove any stains, as these remain on the surface instead of absorbing.
- Scratch Resistant: These worktops are not susceptible to scrapes or scuff marks
- Ease of Installation: Easy to measure up by template professionals. Similarly, it is quick to install by stone fitters and easy to customize by stonemasons.
- Cleaning & Maintenance Efficient: Simple care with soap and water rinsing is enough
Dreamy Marfil Quartz by Caesarstone: Sizes, Thickness & Finishes
Choose between thicknesses of 13mm, 20 mm, and 30 mm. Furthermore, the Worktop Library offers this surface in slabs with sizes of 3040x1440mm or a jumbo slab of 3240x1640mn Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil slab. As a result, you can easily design panels, walls, and worktops without placing joints.
This colour is available in a polished finish.
Our production team specializes in creating bespoke Dreamy Marfil work surfaces, backsplashes, upstands, or installations to your specifications.
Use & Care of Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil Quartz
Caring for Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil kitchen countertops does not require any effort or additional products. Below you will find six easy steps you can take to ensure its proper care and maintenance:
- A combination of soap and water or a mild detergent is enough to maintain its lustre.
- Use a window or glass cleaning spray on a soft, damp cloth for optimal surface performance. Then, wipe the surface and rinse thoroughly to remove the residue.
- While these worktops are highly heat resistant, we recommend using a trivet for resting high-temperature utensils.
- For removing metal marks and rust, use Bar Keepers Friend, a powder by Astonish that you can purchase in supermarkets. It would be best to test it on a small area before spreading it throughout the rest of the surfaces.
- To get rid of dried stains, rehydrate the spill with water for three minutes, then clean the surface with a moist cloth to eliminate any remaining stains or dirt.
- Cleaning is a little more thorough for Honed, Concrete, and Rough finishes than with Polished ones because these finishes expose the surface more to metalmarks, fingerprints, and other traces of regular use that will be visible. However, you can eliminate these markings with a little effort and non-abrasive cleaning tools like window and glass cleaning spray.
4 Unique Caesarstone Colour Collections
Caesarstone quartz colours comprise four categories, each with a unique and attractive look.
- Caesarstone Classico: is a collection of quartz designs of timeless hues and shades with colours spanning from monochrome tones to vibrant colours.
- Metropolitan: This collection is influenced by industrial architecture and minimalistic design to produce sturdy surfaces from traditional building and decoration materials.
- Supernatural: it recreates the beauty of natural marble and quartzite stones, removing their natural flaws and making them non-absorbent. It continuously explores innovative quarries around the globe to produce luxurious marble patterns. And Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil 5220 quartz is part of this collection.
- Outdoor: It is a new collection of suitable outdoor quartz worktops with proprietary technology, allowing you to enjoy Caesarstone in gardens, patios, terraces, and balconies.
Sustainable Quartz Kitchen Surfaces with Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil Worktops
Caesarstone operates according to existing environmental legislation and laws. Similarly, it has the utmost respect for preserving the planet and works toward lessening its products’ ecological effects.
One of the brand’s core values is to create surfaces from natural materials and organic minerals with sustainability as a critical premise. The company works towards supplying eco-friendly work surfaces, civic conscience, workplace safety, and ecological materials.
- Eco-Friendly Materials: every Caesarstone is ecologically friendly, with limited silica stones and a lifetime warranty.
- Ecological Production: it uses e uses renewable energy and minimizes water usage. In addition, Caesarstone optimizes logistics and supply chain for sustainable transport.
- Social Accountability: Caesarstone makes positive contributions to its workforce and supply chains.
- Health & Safety: The Company boasts superior quality standards in its operations. It also keeps its employees and business safe by continuously improving its health & safety procedures.
Caesarstone is a vision and style of life corporation. First, it designs, develops, and manufactures high-end engineered worktops for commercial and residential applications. Secondly, it has remained the pioneer of quartz worktops manufacturing since 1987. Finally, listed on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange, the company continues to grow and create superior materials for outstanding homes and offices.
Did you know that Caesarstone plans to reduce its energy consumption by 10% by 2025? It also plans to reduce its water usage by another 10%. How it is going to do so, you may wonder?
Here are six critical goals of the brand:
- As of 2022, it boasts a workforce of over 2000 employees.
- In addition, its quartz worktops captivate 5 % of the global surface market.
- Caesarstone’s sales forecast for 2022 is between £564 million to £576 million. It suggests an 11 per cent increase above 2021, further strengthening the brand’s goals.
- It offers 53 different quartz designs and will launch the Caesarstone porcelain worktop Collection, totalling over 100 different Caesarstone colours.
- Caesarstone estimates it will deliver over 1.2 million quartz slabs in 2022, making it the second-largest quartz manufacturer globally.
Would you like to know more about Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil quartz worktops? – Get in touch with our team to know more about these stunning quartz surfaces!
The Dreamy Marfil quartz countertop is a premium category in Caesarstone's Supernatural collection. It is grey coloured and features hazy patterns that exude a subtle cement appearance. They complement the beauty in polished finishing— smooth to the touch and glossy in appearance; the finish adds that extra layer of subtle sophistication we all know and love.
You can pick an edge profile most suited for your home. We highly recommend a pencil edge profile for families with children as they are round on the top, minimising the risk of getting accidental cuts thanks to its sharp-less edges.
Where it delivers in elegance, it more than transcends in functionality. Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil's worktops are always pristine and easy to clean and maintain. Dreamy Marfil by Caesarstone is always clean with quick soap and water rinse, making them a must-have for anyone looking for stylish and reliable worktops.
You can pair Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil with white cabinets or any other colour scheme in a highly adaptable colour. No matter what colour or design combination of your tiles or walls, this worktop perfectly combines your home aesthetic and is perfect for indoor settings.
All of the information in Caesarstone's Technical Data Sheets results from independent testing by third-party laboratories.
Caesarstone Quartz Technical Data Sheet
Our dedication to perfection guarantees that our outstanding after-sales service keeps you as satisfied as our worktop materials. We establish connections that last, much like our Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil worktops, which is why we provide a 25-year warranty on all Caesarstone kitchen worktops and bathroom vanities.
We suggest you read the warranty document to comprehend its terms and conditions. A fast read will demonstrate how to file a claim.
If you need to request a repair or replacement for the damaged surfaces, we will replace them with one of equivalent quality.
If we no longer make the product, we will replace it with a similar material that satisfies the exact specifications.
Our commitment to excellence ensures that our magnificent after-service keeps you as happy as our products.
Like our Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil worktops, we build long-lasting relationships with our clients, which is why we offer a warranty of 25 years for all our Caesarstone kitchen worktops & bathroom surfaces.
Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil belongs to the Brand Price Group 4 (four), representing a medium to a high price point.
The final cost of a Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil countertop may vary based on the size of the countertops you require, the location, and the accessibility of the property for its installation, dictating the number of Caesarstone worktops installers you may need.
A Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil worktop contains a minimum of 95% quartz: an engineered stone that combines primarily quartz minerals and a small percentage of polyresin (typically between 3-7% of the total surface). The brand mines quartz minerals and grounds them into an aggregate that blends with resin, binding the rock under intense pressure and heat to form a beautiful quartz slab. Due to the use of elevated temperature in engineering, quartz is robust, durable, heat-resistant, and crack-free.
One of the most daunting qualities of a Caesarstone worktop is its durability. Once purchased and installed in your home, the worktop will remain in its best shape for 25 years. If you take diligent care of it, the worktops can exceed the 25-year mark.
To ensure proper maintenance of your Caesarstone worktops, ensure that you do not rest scorching pans or utensils on the countertop without a trivet. Despite its heat resistance, you need to exercise caution to ensure a long shelf life of these worktops.
Here are five of the advantages of a Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil quartz worktop:
- They are durable, more robust, and long-lasting than marble, granite, and other natural stones. It is this resilience that makes these worktops resistant to substantial impacts.
- These worktops are extremely non-porous and dense — you never need to seal the worktop. Similarly, non--porous means that they make for a hygienic kitchen counter. Any food spill or liquid spill will not percolate down into the insides of these worktops. As a result, it hosts no bacteria, virus, mould, or mildew and remains safe and clean.
- Cleaning and maintenance efficiency is a given when you purchase these worktops. Simple care with soap and water rinsing is enough to maintain the lustre of this product.
- Stains remain on the surface, and you can clean and remove them effortlessly. Moreover, these worktops are not susceptible to scrapes or scuff marks as it is incredibly scratch resistant.
- Another advantage is that these worktops are easy to take a template, install, and customise. If you hire a professional fabricator, you are good to go.
Our clients matter to us, which is why we issue a warranty for all our Caesarstone products. Every product comes with a unique Letter of Warranty. We recommend you go through the Terms & Conditions and get a consultation on how to avail of your warranty at the time of purchase for better clarity.
No. Caesarstone Dreamy Marfil comprises polymer resins that can fade or alter their colour if you expose them to direct sunlight over long periods. So instead, you can choose one of the Caesarstone Outdoor Quartz colours, including designs such as Caesarstone Palm Shade 515, Midday 405, and Clear Skies 406.
We offer the full range of Caesarstone Honed quartz colours comprising 15unique colours:
- Caesarstone Ocean Foam Honed
- Caesarstone Buttermilk Honed
- Caesarstone Clamshell Honed
- Caesarstone Organic White Honed
- Caesarstone Pebble Honed
- Caesarstone Shitake Honed
- Caesarstone Snow Honed
- Caesarstone Georgian Bluffs Honed
- Caesarstone Noble Grey Honed
- Caesarstone Pure White Honed
- Caesarstone Vanilla Noir Honed
- Caesarstone Stoneburst Honed
- Caesarstone Riverlet Honed
- Caesarstone Wyndigo Honed
- Caesarstone Darcrest Honed
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and up to 150 miles of surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.