Compac Ice Viola
We could say that Compac Ice Viola quartz looks similar to Calacatta Rosato of Calacatta Viola marble. Still, it is not comparable to any marble because of its superior performance features. Read More
Category : Compac Quartz Worktops, QuartzDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
We could say that Compac Ice Viola quartz looks similar to Calacatta Rosato of Calacatta Viola marble. Still, it is not comparable to any marble because of its superior performance features.
The main difference between a Compac Ice Viola quartz worktop and marble is that Ice Viola is non-absorbent. It means that it does not require sealants or stone cleaning products. In addition, the surface is impervious to liquids and highly resistant to staining, scratches and impact.
It is a new product belonging to the Ice of Genesis Collection, a range of work surfaces by Arik Levvey that creates a glossy surface with a high shine that resembles natural marble.
You See Marble, We See Hygiene
The Ice Viola worktop is a spotless finish that removes the need for regular cleaning. It is resistant to dirt and stains, so that you can clean it with soap, water, or a damp cloth. This makes it ideal for kitchens where oil spills are every day. It rates as a non-absorbent surface thanks to its water absorption rate of 0.07%, meaning no liquids will go into the surface.
Similarly, the worktop has a smooth and shiny finish, making it an excellent choice for modern and minimalist kitchens. It is also scratch resistant, so you don’t need to worry about nicks and cuts.
Because Compac quartz is non-absorbent, it inherently offers bacteriostatic protection, ensuring the surfaces remain free of germs continuously. It makes it an ideal work surface for areas in contact with water, including bathrooms, utility rooms, and home rooms.
Dimensions: Compac Ice Viola measures 3.3 x 1.65 metres, the largest quartz slab available on the market. It helps homeowners create expansive rooms and panels without any visible joints, such as kitchen islands and extra-large walls.
Thicknesses: you can choose between 2 and 3-cm thicknesses for vertical and horizontal applications.
Choose Compac Ice Viola For a Sustainable Life
As more and more people are looking for ways to live sustainable life, they are turning to recycled energy. Solar power is a renewable resource that you can use to generate electricity, heat water, and even cool your home. Compac Ice Viola Quartz is a product comprising manufacturing from renewable sources. Its composition contains recycled materials and is designed to last for decades.
Compac Quartz offers a variety of recyclable products, including quartz slabs, tiles, and even terrazzo surfaces. Their products are affordable and easy to use, making them an excellent choice for those who want to live a sustainable life.
Get Recycled & Recyclable Worktops in One Unified Product
Compac Ice Viola is an IQ Pro quartz surface using recycled glass, marble, granite and other natural materials.
Compac IQ & IQ Pro: The IQ Circular Science Compac quartz surfaces comprise sustainable manufacturing using 100% renewable energy and 98% rainwater. In addition, the colours with IQ Circular Science Pro incorporate recycled natural minerals, making them recyclable worktops. Finally, both Compac IQ and IQP quartz products have zero inhalable crystalline silica.
Want to know more about this magnificent and practical quartz surface?
- Recreate a natural marble look: Brighten your home’s aura by infusing it with a pure, high-end marble-like aesthetic.
- A designer’s dream: Compac Ice Viola is available in multiple dimensions, formats and finishes and makes for a versatile surface.
- Ultra-scratch and stain resistant: Don't constantly fear wear and tear and regular repairs anymore, as the Compac Ice Viola has a high-grade stain, scratch and impact resistance.
- Impermeable to dirt and liquids: The engineered quartz surface has null porosity to keep seepages, dirt, and grime at bay. No need to spend on expensive sealings anymore!
- Ideal for kitchens: Compac Ice Viola is sure to become the pride of your kitchen, thanks to its heat and moisture resistance and internal toughness.
- Easy to clean and maintain: Simple and quick clean-ups are all you need to keep your Compac Ice Viola worktops and surfaces looking spic and span!
- Sanitary and perfectly safe: Bring home a quality stone surface that does not allow bacteria or mould to sit for long. Regular care will keep the surface sanitary and safe to touch and work with.
- 30-year manufacturer’s warranty: Enjoy the lifelong durability of one of the most popular engineered quartz worktops in the market with a 30-year available manufacturer's warranty.
|FIRE REACTION (EUROCLASSES) : UNE-EN-ISO 9239-1:2002 & ISO 1716:2002
|THERMAL EXPANSION COEFFICIENT: UNE EN 14617-11:2006
|2,18 x 105
|FLEXURAL RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14617-2:2005
|55 – 65
|IMPACT RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14617-9:2005
|12 – 15
|SLIP RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14231:2004
|6 wet 37 dry
|WATER ABSORPTION: UNE EN 14617-1:2005
|0,06 – 0,08
|APPARENT DENSITY : UNE EN 14617-1:2005
|2,300 – 2,400
|ABRASION RESISTANCE : UNE-EN 14617-3:2005
|28 – 30
|CHEMICAL RESISTANCE : UNE EN 14617-10: 2005
|C4 Alkalis: Materials maintaining at least 80% of their resistance reference value after 8 hours. Surface hardness
|SURFACE HARDNESS: UNI EN 101 Ceramic tiles.
Compac backs up Ice Viola’s exceptional stain and scratch resistance with a 30-year warranty. So you can activate it upon registration of your purchase and then live carefree for decades!
Don’t worry! Compac Ice Viola’s maintenance is greatly hassle-free.
- Clean any spills and stains without letting them remain on the surface for hours. You can use water, a soft cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Use a window spray for the polished finish and the Barkeepers’ Friend spray for the glacé finish product.
- Compac Ice Viola's heat resistant. But don't let hot objects sit on the surface for too long.
- Avoid direct sunlight or UV radiation on the worktop to prevent fading.
Not at all! Compac Ice Viola is one of the best stone surfaces you can install in your kitchen during refurbishment. It’s a particularly significant investment not just for its stunning looks but also durability and ease of maintenance.
In addition, it can easily handle high temperatures, scratches and stains. Moreover, its smooth, non-porous surface ensures it is hygienic, impervious to dirt, liquids and bacteria, and highly workable.
No. As with all Compac quartz surfaces, Ice Viola is non-porous and does not require sealing. Phew!
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation and up to 150 miles of surrounding areas are available in London. Don't hesitate to contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.