Neolith Arena's swirls and brilliance provide a gentle and complex pattern with the natural feel of the desert's dunes. Its darker, rippled motifs bring movement to an otherwise solid cream worktop. Read More
Neolith Arena is a delicate, creamy, beige porcelain worktop with darker grey waves and a solid backdrop. It provides warmth and movement reminiscent of sandy Saharan deserts. Because of the smooth velvet natural shade that brings comfort, you can use it to create pleasant and welcoming spaces.
Arena’s swirls and brilliance provide a gentle and complex pattern with the natural feel of the desert’s dunes. Its darker, rippled motifs bring movement to an otherwise solid cream worktop.
Neolith Arena Description
The Colorfeel Collection’s Arena design features a creamy hue with beige ripples meant to bring elegance and sophistication to contemporary and period kitchens. In addition, it offers a dynamic pattern in rooms that otherwise may be dull.
Arena offers the perfect neutral, especially in terms of kitchen décor. The gentle colour is as ageless as grey or white, but it is warmer, making it easier on the senses and making any area appear less austere and sterile. It also goes well with any accessory or furniture, from brass to dark woods—the mark of a truly superb neutral.
But are illustrious looks the only reason you should invest in Neolith Arena? Of course not! A massive chunk of the porcelain stone’s appeal lies in its high-end functionality that will never cease to amaze you. Neolith Arena is a 100% organic surface made from state-of-the-art sintering technology that subjects raw materials to extreme temperatures and pressures. These raw materials include granite, silica, glass, and natural oxides. As a result, it yields an ultra-durable surface that can withstand a high degree of scratching. Moreover, Neolith can resist extreme temperature changes, moisture, stains, heavy traffic, chemicals, and UV rays. Impressive is an understatement.
Naturally, one of the joys of Neolith Arena also lies in how easy it is to maintain and care for! The credit goes to its non-porous surface, ensuring zero permeability of dirt, chemicals, liquids, and germs. As a result, it rarely suffers from tough stains but is also exceptionally sanitary and hygienic!
Hence, you will find it hard not to install Neolith Arena in your interiors and outdoors. Its varying slab sizes, tile formats, and thicknesses make it adept at bringing to life multiple design applications. Think everything from demanding kitchen worktops to non-porous bathroom flooring to backsplashes and wall claddings!
Neolith Colorfeel: Arena Sizes, Thicknesses & Finishes
Choose the 3mm thick 3600mm x 1200mm or 3200 x 1500mm wide slab format for vertical applications. Or you can choose 3200mm x 1600mm slabs at 12mm and 20 mm thickness for table tops, worktops, and bar tops.
- Neolith Arena Tiles: You also get the option to go for 3 mm and 6 mm tiles.
- Shower Trays: You can add a sophisticated shower tray in Neolith Arena if you design your bathrooms. It is available in 1200x700mm and 1200x800mm, in thicknesses of 23mm and 25mm, perfect for water resistance.
- Neolith Arena Sink: You can match the sink with the countertop to create the ultimate minimalistic worktop. Arena Neolith sinks are available in sizes 400x400mm, 450x400mm, 500x400mm, and 700x400mm.
- Finish: Arena is available in a gorgeous Satin finish providing a bright surface without the high shine of a polished finish.
Do you like what you’re reading? You shouldn’t be shocked. It is one of the most well-known, long-lasting, first-rate surfaces globally. The Worktop Library is proud to have such a stone in its portfolio to help you realise a lifelong ambition – creating a home that people will speak about for years!
Neolith is a porcelain Sintered Stone for bathroom and kitchen worktops, splashbacks, and interior walls; it offers various environmental benefits.
This engineered porcelain possesses several characteristics that make it appropriate for the ecologically aware individual.
- 100% Natural: Neolith, which comprises clays, feldspar, silica, and natural mineral oxides, will not emit hazardous vapours into the environment when exposed to fire or extremely high temperatures.
- 100% Recyclable: Neolith can recycle and reduce its aggregates because of its natural structure.
- Recycled content of up to 52%: Any Neolith slab includes up to 52% recycled raw materials.
- Zero Porosity: Neolith boasts less than 0.08 per cent liquid absorption. It makes it impenetrable and resistant to viruses and bacteria that can cause disease and allergies.
- New Neolith Formulation 90R: The ESSENTIALS Collection includes up to 90% recycled material.
- No Gutting: You can install the slim Neolith directly on your existing worktops. It saves you money in renovations whilst decreasing waste disposal. In addition, Neolith reduces harmful CO2 emissions even more by not transporting waste.
- Neolith Reduces Energy Consumption by Up To 40%: Neolith also reduces energy thanks to its resistance to temperature changes, making it excellent for outdoor worktops and exterior design. In addition, it offers insulative properties and airflow between the stone and the building structure.
- Revel in astute aesthetic brilliance: Create a modern or contemporary setting with Neolith Arena.
- Perfect for indoors & outdoors: Neolith Arena is exceptionally versatile and finds application both indoors and outdoors due to its high-performance functionality. Think worktops, shelves, claddings, backsplashes, patio, staircases, desks, sinks, benches, external flooring, etc.
- High-end durability: Neolith worktops will last you a lifetime as it has extreme resistance to scratching and abrasion.
- Hassle-free care: Thanks to its non-porosity, Neolith Arena is impervious to dirt, grime, and liquids. It is also resistant to chemical cleaning agents – all you need is a soapy solution to wipe it clean!
- UV-resistant and waterproof: Neolith offers a 100% natural colour which does not fade away under direct sunlight. Near-zero level absorption means no tough stains or etching.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures: Neolith can easily withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures. Will it catch fire? No chance!
- 100% eco-friendly, recyclable, and hygienic: Neolithsintered stone does not release toxins into the environment as a resin-free material. It is also safe to contact and eat food on the surface.
- Top-notch design flexibility: Neolith Arena is a fabricator’s dream, thanks to its customisable slab and tile formats. Being lightweight, it is perfect for both vertical and horizontal applications!
NEOLITH uses different war materials and formulations according to the finish and colour of each surface, permanently preserving its superior performance attributes.
Neolith 25 Year Warranty
Neolith provides a 25-year warranty on Neolith slabs in thicknesses of 6, 3, 12, and 20 mm used to create worktops.
Neolith's THe Size manufacturers assure that its Neolith Sintered Compact Surfaces in all its finishes will be free of manufacturing defects under regular use and service circumstances.
The Neolith UK warranty covers repairing or replacing a faulty Sintered Compact Surface comprising a countertop permanently placed in the owner's house.
Please get in touch with our team for additional information on how to activate your Neolith worktop warranty.
So, let yourself fall in love with your Neolith Arena without a crease of worry appearing on your face for a lifetime!
The ultra-compact Arena is a good investment, with a total installed price comparable to high-end granite worktops and white quartz counters. It may also be less expensive than rare natural stones like marble, quartzite, and diamond. Please do not hesitate to contact The Worktop Library if you require further information.
No! Neolith Arena is a unique ultra-compact sintered stone surface with zero porosity. As a result, you don't need to seal it to keep dirt, filth, bacteria, and stains at bay.
Neolith Arena is an incredibly tough surface that can withstand significant temperature variations, heavy traffic, UV radiation, and even graffiti! It is also waterproof and scratch-resistant, making it an excellent choice for outdoor use.
Neolith's Arena's pattern is a sintered stone for aesthetic uses from the Colorfeel Collection. It has a creamy colour and movement across the slab, creating a fashionable, striking impression that visually enriches indoor and external settings.
Undoubtedly, both Neolith and quartz are two superior materials, so regardless of your choice, you will enjoy them.
- Neolith offers higher heat resistance than quartz because it doesn't contain polymer resins. Unlike quartz, it is also suitable for the outdoors.
- Quartz offers higher flexural strength, making it easier to shape (lower labour cost). It is also less prone to chipping when impact occurs.
Both Silestone and Neolith are excellent surfaces, and you will appreciate them whatever your pick.
Neolith is more heat resistant than quartz since it lacks polymeric resins. Unlike quartz, it may also be used outside.
Quartz has higher flexural strength, making it more convenient to mould.
It is also less susceptible to chipping when impacted.
Neolith Daily Cleaning
To remove dust from the surface, use a microfiber cloth.
You can clean Neolith worktops with warm water and soap in the amount specified by the manufacturer.
Neolith Use & Care
- Avoid items containing hydrofluoric acid or derivatives thereof.
- Rinse with plenty of warm water. Then, pat dry with a towel.
- When spillages occur, dry these right away. It is easier to eliminate stains when spills are cleaned and dried quickly.
- Neolith doesn't recommend applying waxes, oily soaps, impregnating agents, or other treatments (hydro-oil repellant) on the worktop since the surface does not require additional coatings or protective sealants.
No. Neolith is strong and durable, thermal resistant, outdoor suitable, and scratch and stain-resistant. Although it isn't easy to break, hitting an edge with large tools or heavy items can chip it or break it.
The Size makes Neolith utilises cutting-edge sintering technology, replicating the thousands-of-years-long process by which nature creates genuine stone in hours rather than millennia.
The manufacturers expose the slab's essential components to extremely high pressure, passing through a pressing machine with a weight of 400 bars. Then, the slab undergoes ;a kiln with temperatures over 1200°C (2200°F).
This ultra-compaction method produces full-body porcelain with unique technological features.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.