Neolith Iron Grey has a strong identity, taken from rusty metal and with a timeless style. Iron Grey has a dark grey worktop with a slight gloss, giving it distinctive beauty. The greyish undertones and a faint sheen result in a tastefully portrayed grey metal
Neolith Iron Grey Description & Features
Iron Grey stands out among metals due to its rusty textures that have aged and are defined by ancient dissonances, creating personality and attractiveness.
Neolith integrates rusty forms influenced by homogenous and abrasive metals that do not change with time, allowing you to create fantastic designs that can be modern, traditional, industrial, or minimalistic with its gleaming metallic power.
Iron Grey: The Ultimate Blend of Style and Durability
Neolith Iron Grey isn’t just about looks—it’s about functionality, too. Made with cutting-edge sintering technology and natural materials like granite and silica, it boasts unmatched durability.
Resistant to scratches, extreme temperatures, stains, and more, it’s a surface that can handle anything life throws at it. Its non-porous surface makes cleaning a breeze, ensuring a sanitary and hygienic environment.
With its versatile slab sizes and tile formats, Iron Grey is perfect for interior and outdoor applications, from kitchen worktops to bathroom flooring. Choose Neolith Iron Grey worktops for style and performance that lasts.
Customize Your Neolith Iron Grey Experience
Whether you’re working on vertical applications or tabletops, Iron Grey offers versatile slab sizes and thickness options to suit your needs.
Choose from 3mm, 6mm, 12mm, or 20mm thicknesses in sizes ranging from 3200mm x 1600mm to 3600mm x 1200mm.
Additionally, explore the option of Iron Grey tiles in 3mm or 6mm thicknesses for a sleek finish. Consider adding a stylish shower tray in various sizes and thicknesses for bathroom design.
Complete your minimalist aesthetic with matching Iron Grey sinks in multiple sizes. With a satin finish, Iron Grey delivers a bright surface without the high shine of polished textures. Elevate your space with a Neolith Iron Grey worktop and experience a lifetime of top-notch quality.
Neolith: The Eco-Friendly Choice
Neolith is not just a surface; it’s a commitment to sustainability. Made from clays, feldspar, silica, and natural mineral oxides, Neolith emits no harmful vapours, even under extreme conditions. With up to 52% recycled content and a zero-porosity design, Neolith is impenetrable to viruses and bacteria.
The NEOLITH ESSENTIALS Collection takes it further, incorporating up to 90% recycled material. Its slim design allows easy installation on existing worktops, reducing waste and CO2 emissions.
By resisting temperature changes and reducing energy consumption by up to 40%, Neolith is the ideal choice for indoor and outdoor applications. Choose Neolith and make a sustainable statement in your home or commercial space.
Iron Grey Specifications
Type: Sintered Porcelain
Price Rating: £££
Thicknesses: 3mm, 6mm, 12 mm, 20mm
Use: Interior, exterior
Certifications: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM) certifications, ISO 14001, SCS certificate for Krion®
Warranty: 25 years
- Revel in astute aesthetic brilliance: Create a modern or contemporary setting with Neolith Iron Grey.
- Perfect for indoors & outdoors: Neolith Iron Grey is exceptionally versatile and finds application both indoors and outdoors due to its high-performance functionality. Think worktops, shelves, claddings, backsplashes, patio, staircases, desks, sinks, benches, external flooring, etc.
- High-end durability: Neolith worktops will last you a lifetime as it has extreme resistance to scratching and abrasion.
- Hassle-free care: Thanks to its non-porosity, Neolith Iron Grey is impervious to dirt, grime, and liquids. It is also resistant to chemical cleaning agents – all you need is a soapy solution to wipe it clean!
- UV-resistant and waterproof: Neolith offers a 100% natural colour which does not fade away under direct sunlight. Near-zero level absorption means no tough stains or etching.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures: Neolith can easily withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures. Will it catch fire? No chance!
- 100% eco-friendly, recyclable, and hygienic: Neolithsintered stone does not release toxins into the environment as a resin-free material. It is also safe to contact and eat food on the surface.
- Top-notch design flexibility: Neolith Iron Grey is a fabricator’s dream, thanks to its customisable slab and tile formats. Being lightweight, it is perfect for both vertical and horizontal applications!
NEOLITH uses different war materials and formulations according to the finish and colour of each surface, permanently preserving its superior performance attributes.
Neolith 25 Year Warranty
Neolith provides a 25-year warranty on Neolith slabs in thicknesses of 6, 3, 12, and 20 mm used to create worktops.
Neolith's THe Size manufacturers assure that its Neolith Sintered Compact Surfaces in all its finishes will be free of manufacturing defects under regular use and service circumstances.
The Neolith UK warranty covers repairing or replacing a faulty Sintered Compact Surface comprising a countertop permanently placed in the owner's house.
Please get in touch with our team for additional information on how to activate your Neolith worktop warranty.
So, let yourself fall in love with your Neolith Iron Grey without a crease of worry appearing on your face for a lifetime!
Neolith Iron Grey offers excellent value, with installed prices similar to premium grey quartz worktops. It's often more affordable than rare natural stones like marble, quartzite, and onyx. For more details, feel free to reach out to The Worktop Library.
Neolith Iron Grey's pattern is a sintered stone for aesthetic uses from the Iron Collection. It has a gun metal-effect grey colour and rusty patterns across the slab, replicating the look of raw steel metal.
Neolith's Satin finish resembles the Satinato finish in marble and offers superior scratch and stain resistance.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.