Sapienstone Platinum White
Platinum White takes the natural look of marble and limestone to the next level: it offers a light stone material impervious to liquids, colouring agents, and highly antibacterial. Read More
Category : Ceramic, Porcelain, SapienStoneDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Platinum White takes the natural look of marble and limestone to the next level. It offers a light stone material impervious to liquids and colouring agents and is highly antibacterial.
Natural limestone comprises a minimum of 50% calcite, a mineral that causes etching in the surfaces when you expose it to acidic substances from oranges and lemons, to name a few. On the other hand, Sapienstone Platinum White is a non-porous countertop. It allows you to use any food and substance you usually employ in the kitchen.
Description & Features
Platinum White is a porcelain worktop that provides visual flair and practicality in any room. You can combine it with modern appliances and furniture for an organic and natural effect. It is ideal for people who like a remarkably different home that reflects everyone’s character. Additionally, you can pair this sintered stone with black granite or white quartz. It will serve as the backdrop for the cabinets, evoking elegance, originality, and simplicity.
SapienStone is inherently tolerant of high heat. SapienStone, unlike wood, laminates, and quartz worktops, will not fire in a fireplace. And will not suffer heat deformation if you place a pan or casserole dish on it. Similarly, you can use SapienStone countertops outside because the sunshine does not affect their properties.
The scratch resilience of SapienStone is higher than that of the other materials, such as oak, pine or laminate, which are constantly scratched. In contrast, SapienStone’s rich texture can survive everyday use because it doesn’t contain coloured resins or protective sealants, such as those used to give shine or colour enhancers to natural marble, granite or limestone.
What is the best SapienStone feature, you may wonder? It requires no special care or maintenance, and you can clean the surfaces with regular, warm, soapy water and standard cleaning agents. In addition, it is immune to various chemicals and acids, including orange, soy sauce, and ketchup.
White Platinum by Sapienstone provides four significant benefits.
- They provide a non-porous worktop that you can clean with everyday products.
- The surfaces avoid the proliferation of bacteria, viruses, and mould, making them perfect for areas in contact with water.
- The ultra-compact material has a heat resistance of up to 280 Celsius degrees, which means you don’t have to worry about dragging hot utensils, and coffee pots onto the surfaces.
- They are UV suitable. UV Ray suitability means you can use surfaces that don’t fade over time, both indoors and outdoors.
Caring for your Sapienstone White Platinum surfaces
White Platinum is an easy-maintenance porcelain stone. It won’t take you any time to keep your kitchen surfaces intact. All you need to do is to follow three simple steps to ensure your home interiors remain pristine and germ-free:
- Daily cleaning: Use a cloth and a mixture of hot water and neutral detergent. Avoid waxes, polishes, and abrasive instruments like metal scouring pads and hard-bristle brushes.
- Precautions: Avoid abrasive detergents on glossy and polished surfaces; however, you can use them on matt materials after testing on a tiny corner of the work surface.
- Stains: For stubborn stains, we recommend using specialist detergents diluted in water and allowing them to work for the period specified by the manufacturer.
SapienStone White Platinum Material Attributes
SapienStone has an inherent resistance to low temperatures at night. And it is also is highly resistant to sweltering temperatures. Unlike wood, laminates, and marble worktops, the surfaces will not burn in the case of a fire, and they will not be thermally damaged if you place a hot coffee pot or pan on them. In addition, you can install SapienStone worktops outside because the sunshine does not affect its properties.
- Extra-Large Worktops: 3200 x 1500 mm is the nominal size of the White Platinum slab. The useable surface may be more than these measures, but it will never be smaller. Therefore, you can create large panels without visible joints for maximum aesthetic impact.
- Various Finishes: TheSapienstone designs come in different textures, such as Natural, Silky, and Polished. The name of the colour determines the texture, and in the case of White Platinum, you will enjoy a subtle matte finish known as ‘Natural’.
- Suitable for Schools and Offices: NSF International is a non-profit organization dedicated to public health safety and environmental conservation. In addition, NSF International is a global pioneer in establishing health and public safety standards, product certifications, education, and risk management. And White Platinum offers all the advantages of this internationally renowned certification.
Sapienstone Kitchen Worktops
Kitchen worktops perform two primary functions: achieving the right aesthetic for your home and assisting in preparing meals or work daily. And SapienStone’s porcelain countertops tick both boxes.
From a technical perspective, the Sapienstone colours allow you to combine them with any furniture and appliances in either polished or matte textures.
In terms of functionality, Sapienstone is a hygienic, non-porous worktop allowing the surface to have direct contact with foods.
In addition, the stone is naturally resilient to extreme temperatures, allowing you to lay hot pans and skillets on the worktop securely.
Sapienstone porcelain worktops comprise ceramic clays with mineral colourants, and because of this unusual production technique, these surfaces are susceptible to chemicals, coloured foods, heat, UV light, and disinfectants.
SapienStone enhances your room with a wide choice of textures and treatments to create a unique, dramatic aesthetic. This collection comprises goods that apply to various design styles, from minimalistic to classic or contemporary styles. All items have a complete body with marble veins, ensuring a perfectly glossy finish in the kitchen, bathroom, and other living areas.
- Natural Material: Platinum White by Sapienstone comprises 100% natural materials such as granite, glass, and natural oxides, making it eco-friendly.
- Fireproof: The slab's essential ingredients are first put under extremely high pressure, passing through a pressing machine with a force of 400 bars. Then, the company bakes the slabs in a kiln at temperatures above 1200°C (2200°F). It results in an ultracompact worktop material that can withstand up to 650 Celsius degrees of heat.
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty: Sapienstone PLatinum White boasts a 10-year manufacturer's warranty that you can easily activate when you register your worktop installation.
|AVERAGE PRODUCTION VALUE
|Modulus of rupture
testing method available
|MINIMUM CLASS B
A 10-year guarantee backs the remarkable performance attributes of Platinum White by SapienStone. After registering it, you can activate your purchase and then enjoy years of worry-free life.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, please remember that specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Please contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.