Sensa Maori is an exotic black granite from Brazil with a stunning contrast of monochrome tones and bold patterns, featuring a beautiful mix of black, grey, and white with random minor veining. Read More
Category : Branded Granite, Granite Worktops, Natural Granite, Sensa GraniteDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Sensa Maori is an exotic black granite from Brazil with a stunning contrast of monochrome tones and bold patterns. This unique granite features a beautiful black, grey, and white mix with random, more minor veining, creating an exceptional visual appeal.
The design of Sensa Maori granite is reminiscent of the traditional tattoos in Maori culture, with its flowing lines and geometric shapes.
The natural beauty of Sensa Maori granite is further enhanced by its polished finish, which brings out the depth and richness of its colours.
Where does Sensa Maori granite come from?
Maori granite from Sensa, also known as Blackout granite and Maori Black granite, is quarried in Cachoeiro de Itapemirim, a city in Espírito Santo, Brazil. It is situated in the southeastern part of the country. Cachoeiro de Itapemirim is renowned for its significant quarrying activities, focused on granite extraction.
The region is known for its high-quality granite deposits, widely used for construction, monuments, and decorative purposes worldwide. The Sensa Maori granite from Cachoeiro de Itapemirim is trendy due to its durability and aesthetic appeal.
As per an extensive market analysis, the worldwide market for natural stone is anticipated to exhibit substantial growth. Projections indicate an escalation from £40.6 billion in 2022 to an estimated £53.38 billion by 2029.
Within this dynamic landscape, the demand for natural granite originates chiefly from India, where the primary output comprises standard variants. Brazil emerges as a critical player in a secondary capacity, offering a repertoire of exotic granite varieties.
These distinctive options cater to discerning markets such as London, which have a penchant for exclusive materials such as the Maori Black and the new Sensa Noah to accommodate an eclectic spectrum of design styles.
Where Can I Use These Black, Grey and White granite worktops?
From kitchen worktops to stunning architectural features, Sensa Maori worktops can help you add a touch of elegance and an extravagant look to any space.
Among the wide range of granite options, a Sensa Maori worktop stands out with its unique combination of contrasting colours. This striking blend creates a visual impact that is hard to ignore, making it prevalent for those seeking a bold statement in their home or office.
Highly Versatile Granite From Brazil
- Kitchen worktops: Black and white granite can be used in kitchen spaces to create an innovative and unique look. The contrasting colours of the Sensa Maori worktops add depth and visual interest to the overall design. Whether paired with white cabinets for a classic monochromatic look or bold-coloured cabinetry for a modern twist, these worktops are versatile enough to complement any kitchen style.
- Bar countertops: The versatility of Maori granite worktops extends beyond the kitchen. They also make excellent choices for bar countertops, adding a touch of sophistication to any entertainment space. The sleekness of the black granite paired with the brightness of the white creates an elegant contrast that catches the eye. These worktops can instantly elevate the atmosphere in a home bar setting, creating a luxurious and inviting ambience.
- Bathroom vanity tops: Maori Black granite worktops are not limited to just kitchen and bar countertops. They can also be used as bathroom vanity tops.
- Laboratory benches: these black surfaces are also suitable for laboratory benches. The durability and liquid impermeability of Sensa Protection make it ideal for scientific settings where heavy equipment is prevalent. Its SENGUARD by Cosentino prevents the absorption of chemicals and provides an anti-stain warranty.
- Reception desk surfaces: These black granite worktops also create stunning reception desk surfaces. This natural stone’s charming and graceful appearance adds glamour to any reception area. Whether it’s a hotel, office building, or retail store, the Maori Black will leave a lasting impression on visitors and clients.
Let’s Get Technical
Sensa Maori Specifications
Colour: Black, Grey, White
Price Group: 3
Finishes: Polished (Mirage)
Thicknesses: 2 cm, 3 cm
Average Slab size: 310 x 190 cm
Style: Bold & thin veining
Features: SENGUARD Protection
Heat resistance: 350 °C
Hardness: 7 (out of 10 on Moh’s scale)
Applications: kitchen worktops, bathroom vanity tops. Fireplace, walls, floor, and other applications.
Sensa granite by Cosentino is an excellent choice for any home area, particularly kitchen worktops, splashbacks, and upstands.
- You can choose Sensa in three different finishes: Mirage, Caresse, and Suede.
- Sensa quartzite and granite are UV ray resistant, making them suitable as outdoor worktops.
- Each Sensa slab is unique as natural stones; you won't find an identical Sensa kitchen worktop to yours.
- The stones can endure extremely high temperatures (up to 650 C) and are highly stain and scratch-resistant.
- You can choose from 16 Sensa colours comprising high-quality quartzite and granite, with 2 cm and 3 cm thicknesses.
- Unlike typical sealants, Silestone Sensa Granite offers unparalleled protection to the structure of the stone instead of only its surface.
Sensa by Cosentino features natural stones such as quartzite and granite and includes an anti-stain surface treatment known as 'Senguard'.
The formulas differ across the different natural stones and their provenance.
The mineral makeup of Sensa stones is the following (petrographical classification):
- Granite: is an igneous rock comprising mainly potassium feldspar, quartz, and small amounts of other minerals such as plagioclase feldspar and mica.
- Quartzite: is a siliceous natural stone comprising mainly (between 90-99%) natural quartz. In addition, it can contain minor percentages of mica, iron oxide, zircon, rutile, and magnetite.
The Worktop Library protects your Sensa worktop product against manufacturing defects or mechanical faults for 15 (fifteen) from your purchase date with a warranty by Cosentino.
The Letter of Warranty is valid when registering your Sensa worktop installation within 6 (six) months of its purchase.
You must include a copy of your invoice, which you can obtain from your Sensa kitchen worktop installer.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and up to 150 miles of surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.