Bianco Giulia Marble
Bianco Giulia is natural white marble worktop material that is both exquisite and ageless. You will find it in many buildings worldwide by renowned designers. It is robust stone offers delicate grey veins flowing over its soft white backdrop. Bianco Giulia's nuances produce a worktop material that you can use as kitchen islands or walls that need consistency and movement. Read More
Category : Branded Marble, Levantina Marble, MarbleDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Bianco Giulia is natural white marble worktop material that is both exquisite and ageless. You will find it in many buildings worldwide by renowned designers. Its robust stone offers delicate grey veins flowing over its soft white backdrop. Bianco Giulia’s nuances produce a worktop material that you can use as kitchen islands or walls that need consistency and movement.
White marble is a natural option that adds tranquillity, cleanliness, and richness to the environment. Although it appears impartial, white marble has an intriguing story in its contours. As a result, this stone is perfect for simple interiors that let it shine.
It is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, dining rooms and interior areas. Outdoors, you can use it as flooring, walls, and worktops in patios, gardens, balconies, garages, and more. So invest in a stunning Bianco Giulia marble worktop today!
Bianco Giulia Marble Description: Crystalline, Cold & Elegant.
Bianco Giulia is a white marble with grey shadows looking like flakes on a windy afternoon. Like Northern air flow, a Bianco Giulia marble surface will bring an original aesthetic element to your kitchen and bathrooms.
This white marble is a stunning complement to our Levantina collection of white worktops. It adds intensity to this white and greyish surface that will thrill admirers of classical cleanliness and beauty.
Other names: The generic name of this stone is Blanco Julia marble, and if you are looking for Bianco Giulia marble slabs, we also offer them under the following terms:
- White Giulia Marble
- Giulia White Marble
9 Advantages of Using Natural Marble In Your Home & Office
- Durable: Despite marble’s softness, an excellent attribute for seamless fabrication and cutting, the stone is robust, making it on some of the most innovative marble applications in private residences, public places, and even furniture sets that have gone well beyond the material’s typical usage. You can use marble to create anything from eccentric bathtubs to table tops, plinths, console tables, architraves, and shower panels. Marble demonstrates the variety of purposes you can give it and its unlimited hues and patterns, drawing attention to the material’s diversity with brilliant interior designers and architects and contributing to delightfully unique spaces employing marble.
- Hygienic: marble’s low porosity ensures no bacteria cannot penetrate its surface. Cleaning your marble worktops with a very diluted solution of dishwashing detergent is sufficient to lower the microbe count, meeting the Food and Drug Administration’s mandated cleanliness threshold for kitchen worktops. After rinsing with water, a marble worktop is hygienic over the critical point. And if you sanitize it using a very mild solution of white vinegar, you will eliminate 100% of germs.
- Practical: marble’s softness makes it one of the most functional natural stones for building and decoration. While the Romans made the most of its softness for sculpturing, you can make the most of it by shaping it to any form and size, whether for worktops, walls, floors, shelves, or more.
- Colour Intense: Although marble is often light coloured, you can find marble in any colour and shade in the spectrum. And no other material can provide the same level of colour intensity marble provides, whether quartz, ceramic, or concrete.
4 Versatile Features You Can Benefit From With Marble Worktops
- Natural Patterns: natural marble’s patterns are unique and simply divine. No other stone can replicate the natural veins of white or black marble with the same level of organic beauty. Certain marble effect quartz stones look ‘inky’, and some porcelain may look ‘like a print on the surface. In contrast, marble always looks 100% natural, organic, and unaltered. It is the original shiny rock masterpiece from nature.
- Wide Array of Sizes: There is some misunderstanding regarding the accessibility or possibility of marble, as almost any marble can meet your project’s requirements. Marble slab size starts at approximately 2500 x 1500 mm, and can extend up to 3200 x 1980 mm depending on the variety you select.
- Various Thicknesses: You can choose marble worktops of 20 mm and 30 mm in standard thicknesses. In addition, you can select thicker marble surfaces of 40 mm, 50 mm, and more as non-standard thicknesses.
- Remarkable Finishes: The marble fascia’s softness is ideal for producing various finishes that are unique to this stone. Similarly, marble is the natural rock with the highest number of finishes available in the marketplace. You can choose from flat finishes such as polished, honed, and satinato. In addition, you can select from textured finishes that include leather, bush-hammered, rock face, sandblasted, split-face, shot-sawn, and machine-tooled. The possibilities are endless.
Bianco Giulia White Marble Sizes, Thickness, Finishes
- Sizes: The slabs have a minimum dimension of 2.50 x 1.50m and a maximum size of 3.28 x 2.05 m.
- Finish: It is readily available in a polished finish. You can also choose Bianco Giulia marble honed or leather finish when you prefer matte or textured finishes for your project.
- Coverage: With a single marble slab, you can cover an area of approximately 5 square meters of surface, whether it is kitchen worktops, floors, or wall panels.
- Protection: Our production team applies professional natural stone sealant coating to your marble slabs upon delivery. Later, our worktop installers use an additional layer of this sealant when completing your kitchen worktop, bathroom, fireplace, or floor installation.
- Thicknesses: Bianco Giulia marble is readily available in 2 or 3 cm thickness. Consult with our marble experts if you require thicknesses of 4, 5 or 6 cm or more.
Our production team specializes in creating bespoke Bianco Giulia marble work surfaces, backsplashes, upstands, or installations to your specifications.
Use & Care of Bianco Giulia Marble in Kitchens & Bathrooms
Caring for White Bianco Giulia marble kitchen countertops doesn’t take your time, thanks to the marble’s low porosity. First, our teams seal the marble slabs upon delivery before processing them for fabrication. Then, after cutting the worktops, our installation teams seal your marble worktops again, ensuring there are no unprotected areas.
Cleaning: Clean the countertop with a gentle dish detergent or a PH-neutral cleaner to keep it looking new. You’ll enjoy the best when cleaning with warm water and a damp towel while softly caressing the work surface’s top layer. After cleaning, rinse and dry the worktop to remove any residues.
Below are five simple recommendations to help you keep your Bianco Giulia marble worktops in excellent condition over time:
- If any liquids spill on the worktop, clean them up immediately.
- Avoid putting scorching items straight on the countertop. Instead, we recommend using a trivet to avoid scratching the stone.
- Avoid using abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads. Instead, carefully stroke the surface with a kitchen sponge.
- Don’t use alkaline cleaners and very acidic chemicals to minimize damage to the marble’s surface.
Two Drawbacks of White Marble as a Kitchen Worktop
Although marble’s eternal looks stand the test of time, there are two main cons of using the material as a kitchen worktop that we highlight below. Nevertheless, and despite these two instances, marble is perfectly suitable for kitchens when its users care minimally for it. As a result, marble has remained a favourite worktop material amongst architects, interior designers and building specialists for centuries.
- Practicality: Whilst marble is practical for shaping and installation, other materials such as quartz, porcelain and granite offer more practical maintenance.
- Etching: Marble contains calcium carbonate, the substance in our teeth that the dentist says may get ruined when consuming too much lemon. It makes it susceptible to acidic substances such as lemon and oranges. Therefore, marble can react to acids by presenting it as a ‘stain’ you cannot remove, known as ‘etching’. The good news is that you can remove marble’s top layer by repolishing its fascia.
Two Types of Levantina Natural Stones
The Stones from Levantina comprise two main categories: generic natural stones and protected granite and quartzite.
- Levantina Stones: a collection of natural stones from around the globe that includes marble, limestone, onyx, and other stunning raw materials.
- Naturamia: A collection of protected granite and quartzite worktop materials with a Levantina treatment.
Levantina is a Spanish multinational corporation globally leader in Natural Stones.
Since its inception in 1959, the firm has continuously adapted and transformed as an innovator, giving expertise in ground-breaking stone materials and cutting-edge technologies. Levantina boasts ownership of numerous quarries around the globe alongside seven factories and where it creates new products such as Techlam Ceramics. In addition, the company boasts 20 own distribution warehouses, with a global presence in over 100 countries.
Levantina has its head office in Novelda, Alicante, Spain. It is one of the world’s largest marble-producing hubs, comprising the brand’s factories, including Techlam and natural marble. In addition, it contains a showroom and several stone facilities, including the Project Center and the famous’ Marble Center.’
Similarly, Levantina’s factories are one of the most innovative in the stone industry due to continuous funding, allowing them to respond to and meet the demands of our clients with maximum success.
Over 100 different specialists work at Levantina, highlighting the business’s core foundations of high quality and excellent client care.
In addition, Levantina’s offices feature a display of over 500 m2 and two stone yards in the UK dedicated to enhancing your stone purchasing experience. With more than 200 different worktop and interior decoration materials, there is a Levantina stone worktop for everyone!
Two Magnificent Stone Yards from Levantina Basingstoke & Levantina Rotherham
Levantina provides an effective logistics operation by managing over 150.000 stone slab deliveries yearly. Therefore, you should choose a natural stone from this range if you want affordable, efficient, and good transport services.
With depots in Basingstoke and Rotherman, the logistics and shipping teams also possess the knowledge to assist you with complex customs processes and regulations when importing exotic materials.
Would you like to know more about Bianco Giulia marble worktops, splashbacks, or Bianco Giulia marble for bathrooms? – Get in touch with our team to know more about this unique natural stone!
Natural marble is a fantastic option for kitchen worktops, upstands, or walls in homes and businesses. It has remained the king of worktops for centuries thanks to the mix of eternal beauty, high performance and affordability it offers.
- Natural marble is UV suitable, making it a perfect outdoor worktop material.
- You can choose marble in various finishes: Polished, Leather, Honed, Bush-Hammered, Satinato, and more.
- Each slab of natural marble worktop is unique to you and your project. Nature does not create two identical marble slabs.
- Marble can withstand exceptionally high heat (up to 300 degrees Celsius) and offers excellent scratch and stain resistance performance.
- When you embark on a kitchen or bathroom renovation, you will most likely consider how the material would improve the appearance and functionality of your house. However, with marble, you can also consider how it can boost the property's value. Your home is a significant investment, and adding marble worktops can help increase its value in the future.
Bianco Giulia marble comprises raw minerals and is a 100% natural stone. As with any natural product, its composition may differ slightly across different blocks.
Bianco Giulia marble's technical features are the following (petrographical classification):
As an organic material, marble's warranty comes from nature. And because marble is a natural product, it has inherent flaws and fractures that make it unique.
Suppose you prefer natural marble with a warranty.
In that case, you can select from our Sensa, Naturamia, and Granith Stone Collections of branded natural stones. Our manufacturer's warranties for natural stone worktops range from 2 to 15 years.
Bianco Giulia marble belongs to our Price Group 2 (two), representing a low to a medium price point.
The final cost of a Bianco Giulia worktop depends on the size of the countertops you require, the location, and the accessibility of the property for its installation, dictating the number of Bianco Giulia marble countertop installers your project may require.
Marble is a sedimentary carbonate rock. It comprises calcite (CaCO3), or a mixture of dolomite (Ca, MG) and calcite.
Initially limestone, limestone rocks become marble thanks to the natural processes affecting them over millennia. Moreover, the term 'marble' comes from the old Greek word "marmaros," meaning "shiny stone", describing the metamorphosis from limestone to marble.
The endurance of a Bianco Giulia marble worktop is one of its best characteristics.
Bianco Giulia is a natural marble worktop lasting over 100 years after installation.
Avoid boiling pots on the countertop without a coaster to keep your Bianco Giulia kitchen worktops in good condition. Despite their resistance to high heat, it is best to keep minimum care to ensure a longer lifespan.
Seal your Bianco Giulia marble worktops every 18 to 24 months, depending on how much use you give to the surfaces.
Yes. Unlike manufactured stones such as quartz and engineered marble, Bianco Giulia marble comprises 100% natural minerals and is suitable for outdoors applications. In addition, the lack of resins in marble worktops ensures that their colours don't fade or alter even when you install them externally.
Yes. Bianco Giulia marble, like any natural stone, is porous due to its surface's micro-permeable nature. When a stone is porous, it can absorb liquids through micropores and its interfacial texture. You can seal Bianco Giulia marble with an inexpensive stone sealant by spreading the transparent liquid over the surface and letting it rest for a minimum of 12 hours. Repeat this process every 18-24 months, depending on how much traffic your marble surface receives.
Yes. If the chip or scratch in your marble worktop is over 5 mm deep, this part of the worktop becomes more susceptible to discolouration. You can repair chips on marble worktops by applying colour-matched stone resin, restoring the non-porosity in this area. A professional worktop installer may also buff the top layer of the stone to remove superficial scratches, restoring the original shine of the marble's surface.
Bianco Giulia marble, also known as Blanco Julia marble, is a natural stone from Spain. The Spanish Levantina Group quarries it.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and up to 150 miles of surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.