Compac Luna is a white surface comprising 93% quartz in colour white with micro-dots and crystal speckles spread across the slab. Its design forms an ice-like pattern when you step further from it, providing a natural look to kitchens and other interior spaces. Read More
Category : Compac Quartz Worktops, QuartzDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Compac Luna is a white surface comprising 93% quartz in colour white with micro-dots and crystal speckles spread across the slab. Its design forms an ice-like pattern when you step further from it, providing a natural look to kitchens and other interior spaces.
Compac Luna: Classic Moon White Quartz
12 mm, 20 mm and 30 mm thick, Compac Luna quartz is one of the most affordable branded quartz worktops. It’s also one of the most robust stones for worktops, with a 7 rating of 10 on Moh’s scale of mineral hardness.
Sustainable quartz surface
To possess as much experience as possible with this kitchen worktop solution, the Compac Surfaces team engaged the research & development teams across the brand. Moreover, the brand participates in several initiatives to help reduce environmental impact.
Compac’s CEO, Paco Sanchis, emphasised COMPAC’s pledge to build a world committed to creativity, ecology, and distinctive design during his remarks. “Incorporating raw minerals and rainwater in our manufacturing is a wonderful step toward our goal and attitude.”
Moreover, it affirms its dedication to meeting societal requirements and providing solutions for each homeowner. In addition, “Compac Quartz will work with designers and architects across the UK and around the globe to construct things side by side.”
It is a versatile surface with average 70MPa flexural strength, so you can easily shape it into bespoke designs. Moreover, fabricating is quick, resulting in low labour costs even when you need intricate designs, whether circular, square, rectangular or more.
- Kitchen: Countertops, breakfast bar, kitchen island, table tops, plinths, upstands, backsplashes, shelves, walls, floors.
- Bathroom: Vanity tops, wall cladding, floor panels, shower enclosure, cistern tops.
- Furniture: Tables, chairs, bench tops,
- Dining & Living Rooms: bar countertops, feature walls, steps, fire hearth, stairs fireplace surrounds, architraves, columns.
- Thicknesses:12 mm, 20 mm, 30 mm
- Technology: IQ
- Finishes: Polished
- Sizes: Standard slab 305 x 144 cm
A Legacy of Sustainability
Compac has profoundly altered the aesthetics of homes across England, whether in London, Surrey, Bucks, or anywhere in the north of the country, making them stunning spaces built for future use and assisting homeowners in sustainably capturing the essence of nature.
About Compac, The Surfaces Company
- It was the first Spanish enterprise to focus on producing quartz and marble materials starting production in 1975.
- COMPAC UK was established in 2007 with two distribution centres, London Heathrow and Wakefield. Moreover, they are a global business with a staff count of 450.
- The company has two manufacturing plants with a capacity of 4.5 million square meters per year—one for engineered quartz in Gandia, Spain and the other for technological quartz in Pego, Portugal.
Compac IQ & IQ Pro
The IQ Circular Science Compac quartz surfaces comprise sustainable manufacturing using 100% renewable energy and 98% rainwater.
In addition, the products with IQ Circular Science Pro include recycled natural minerals, making them recyclable surfaces. Finally, Compac IQ and IQ Pro quartz products have zero inhalable crystalline silica.
A Compac Luna work surface will transform the core of your home and make cooking a breeze. Similarly, it will help you keep your home clean and free from germs and bacteria.
Like all our stones, this worktop is made to order, and you can customise it to your needs. Call us on 02039760029 to discuss your project.
- Recreate a natural marble look: Brighten your home's aura by infusing it with a pure, high-end marble-like aesthetic.
- A designer's dream: Compac Luna is available in multiple dimensions, formats and finishes and makes for a versatile surface.
- Ultra-scratch and stain resistant: Don't constantly fear to wear and tear and regular repairs anymore, as the Compac quartz Luna has a high-grade stain, scratch and impact resistance.
- Impermeable to dirt and liquids: The engineered quartz surface has null porosity to keep seepages, dirt and grime at bay. No need to spend on expensive sealings anymore!
- Ideal for kitchens: Compac Lunais sure to become the pride of your kitchen, thanks to its heat and moisture resistance and internal toughness.
- Easy to clean and maintain: Simple and quick clean-ups are all you need to keep your Compac Luna worktops and surfaces looking spic and span!
- Sanitary and perfectly safe: Bring home a quality stone surface that does not allow bacteria or mould to sit for long. Regular care will keep the surface sanitary and safe to touch and work with.
- 30-year manufacturer's warranty: Enjoy the lifelong durability of one of the most popular engineered quartz worktops with a 30-year manufacturer warranty.
|FIRE REACTION (EUROCLASSES) : UNE-EN-ISO 9239-1:2002 & ISO 1716:2002
|THERMAL EXPANSION COEFFICIENT: UNE EN 14617-11:2006
|2,18 x 105
|FLEXURAL RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14617-2:2005
|55 – 65
|IMPACT RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14617-9:2005
|12 – 15
|SLIP RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14231:2004
|6 wet 37 dry
|WATER ABSORPTION: UNE EN 14617-1:2005
|0,06 – 0,08
|APPARENT DENSITY : UNE EN 14617-1:2005
|2,300 – 2,400
|ABRASION RESISTANCE : UNE-EN 14617-3:2005
|28 – 30
|CHEMICAL RESISTANCE : UNE EN 14617-10: 2005
|C4 Alkalis: Materials maintaining at least 80% of their resistance reference value after 8 hours. Surface hardness
|SURFACE HARDNESS: UNI EN 101 Ceramic tiles.
Compac backs up Luna's excellent stain and scratch resistance with a 30-year warranty. So you can activate it upon registration of your purchase and then live carefree for decades!
Don’t worry! Compac Luna’s maintenance is greatly hassle-free.
- Clean any spills and stains without letting them remain on the surface for hours. You can use water, a soft cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Use a window spray for the polished finish and the Barkeepers’ Friend sprays for the glacé finish product.
- Compac Luna is highly heat resistant. But don't let hot objects sit on the surface for too long.
- Avoid direct sunlight or UV radiation on the worktop to prevent fading.
Not at all! Compac Luna is one of the best stone surfaces you can install in your kitchen during refurbishment. It’s a particularly significant investment not just for its stunning looks but also durability and ease of maintenance.
It can also easily handle high temperatures (up to 150 Celsius), scratches and stains. Moreover, its smooth, non-porous surface ensures it is hygienic, impervious to dirt, liquids and bacteria, and highly workable.
No. As with all Compac quartz surfaces, Luna is non-porous and does not require sealing. Phew!
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation and up to 150 miles of surrounding areas are available in London. Don't hesitate to contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.