Compac Moon is a white stone with 93% quartz content and a non-porous surface with grey microdots. It comprises natural bacteriostatic protection, making it ideal for wet areas such as the kitchen and bathrooms. Read More
Category : Compac Quartz Worktops, QuartzDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Compac Moon is a white stone with 93% quartz content and a non-porous surface with grey microdots. It comprises natural bacteriostatic protection, ideal for wet areas such as the kitchen and bathrooms.
You can use it in other interior applications for areas requiring a marble or white granite look. In addition, you can use it can be as flooring, wall cladding and vanity tops.
How Compac Moon Protects Your Home in 5 steps
A Compac Moon work surface installation: has a liquid absorption rate of 0.07%. Moreover, it is non-absorbent, according to the European Union’s controls.
Compac Moon Worktop Tests: The kitchen worktop continuously withstands food preparation, cutting, chopping, and cleaning without damage. In addition, the stone can withstand up to 150 Celsius.
After one year of use: With 100% protection against germs and bacteria, the Compac Moon worktops remain free from viruses, stains and marks. In addition, it keeps the worktops free from blemishes by coloured and acidic foods.
Results: A typical London homeowner spent 80% of their time using their granite worktops and 20% cleaning and sealing their surface. In contrast, Compac quartz does not require sealants and has reversed that. As a result, it is quick to clean and requires no special maintenance regime. Ultimately, it offers a single surface material with versatility and resilience.
Compac Quartz Moon Remains Intact for Decades: With an ultra-compact structure, MOh’s strength of 7 and compression resistance of 229 MPa, homeowners across the UK capital can use them anywhere. Not only quartz from Compac has been on the market for over forty years, but now it makes the most sustainable surfaces.
The Compac Moon Quartz Advantage
Before quartz from Compac, London properties required that their users spent up to 20% of their time trying to clean and seal their natural stone worktops—and only 20% of their time on the actual kitchen activities. With quartz, the time homeowners spend sealing and cleaning the worktops reduces by 80%.
Moreover, quartz enables easy cleaning with regular household detergents and because after 40 years of experience and learnings built up by the brand’s team, Compac Moon is a tested, proven, and reliable kitchen worktop material.
About Compac, The Surfaces Company
Compac was, and remains, Spain’s first company to specialise in developing quartz and marble-based products. It was founded in the year 1975.
COMPAC UK was established in 2007 with two distribution facilities, Wakefield and London. They are an international stone company that has over 450 staff.
The company has two manufacturing plants with a capacity of 4.5 million square meters per year—one for engineered quartz in Gandia, Spain and the other for technological quartz in Pego, Portugal.
Independent Quartz Manufacturing
The IQ Quartz Surface from Compac Moon is an eco-friendly IQ Quartz Surface made from 100 renewable energy and 98 rainwater. The IQ Circular Science Compac version uses sustainable manufacturing processes, while versions with IQ Circular Science Pro include recycled natural minerals, making them recyclable surfaces.
Give your kitchen the update it deserves with new compact Moon worktops.
You’ll love the modern look and feel of this natural stone.
- Recreate a natural marble look: Brighten your home's aura by infusing it with a pure, high-end marble-like aesthetic.
- A designer's dream: Compac Moon is available in multiple dimensions, formats and finishes and makes for a versatile surface.
- Ultra-scratch and stain resistant: Don't constantly fear to wear and tear and regular repairs anymore, as the Compac quartz Moon has a high-grade stain, scratch and impact resistance.
- Impermeable to dirt and liquids: The engineered quartz surface has null porosity to keep seepages, dirt and grime at bay. No need to spend on expensive sealings anymore!
- Ideal for kitchens: Compac Moon is sure to become the pride of your kitchen, thanks to its heat and moisture resistance and internal toughness.
- Easy to clean and maintain: Simple and quick clean-ups are all you need to keep your Compac Moon worktops and surfaces looking spic and span!
- Sanitary and perfectly safe: Bring home a quality stone surface that does not allow bacteria or mould to sit for long. Regular care will keep the surface sanitary and safe to touch and work with.
- 30-year manufacturer's warranty: Enjoy the lifelong durability of one of the most popular engineered quartz worktops with a 30-year manufacturer warranty.
|FIRE REACTION (EUROCLASSES) : UNE-EN-ISO 9239-1:2002 & ISO 1716:2002
|THERMAL EXPANSION COEFFICIENT: UNE EN 14617-11:2006
|2,18 x 105
|FLEXURAL RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14617-2:2005
|55 – 65
|IMPACT RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14617-9:2005
|12 – 15
|SLIP RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14231:2004
|6 wet 37 dry
|WATER ABSORPTION: UNE EN 14617-1:2005
|0,06 – 0,08
|APPARENT DENSITY : UNE EN 14617-1:2005
|2,300 – 2,400
|ABRASION RESISTANCE : UNE-EN 14617-3:2005
|28 – 30
|CHEMICAL RESISTANCE : UNE EN 14617-10: 2005
|C4 Alkalis: Materials maintaining at least 80% of their resistance reference value after 8 hours. Surface hardness
|SURFACE HARDNESS: UNI EN 101 Ceramic tiles.
Compac backs up Moon's excellent stain and scratch resistance with a 30-year warranty. So you can activate it upon registration of your purchase and then live carefree for decades!
Don’t worry! Compac Moon’s maintenance is greatly hassle-free.
- Clean any spills and stains without letting them remain on the surface for hours. You can use water, a soft cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Use a window spray for the polished finish and the Barkeepers’ Friend sprays for the glacé finish product.
- Compac Moon is highly heat resistant. But don't let hot objects sit on the surface for too long.
- Avoid direct sunlight or UV radiation on the worktop to prevent fading.
Not at all! Compac Moon is one of the best stone surfaces you can install in your kitchen during refurbishment. It’s a particularly significant investment not just for its stunning looks but also durability and ease of maintenance. Compac moon can easily handle high temperatures (up to 150 Celsius), scratches and stains.
No. As with all Compac quartz surfaces, Moon is non-porous and does not require sealing. Phew!
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation and up to 150 miles of surrounding areas are available in London. Don't hesitate to contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.