CRL Quartz Chalk
CRL Quartz Chalk is an off-white worktop with a subtle tone, ideal when you want to decorate a kitchen or bathroom with a pure white surface that isn't excessively bright. This pure white worktop will offer your home a delicate and refreshing update by blending the timeless attractiveness of white quartz with an intense and vibrant look. Read More
CRL Quartz Chalk is an off-white worktop with a subtle tone, ideal when you want to decorate a kitchen or bathroom with a pure white surface that isn’t excessively bright. This pure white worktop will offer your home a delicate and refreshing update by blending the timeless attractiveness of white quartz with an intense and vibrant look.
CRL Quartz Chalk Description
Natural chalk is a white-to-greyish form of limestone that is smooth, fine-grained, and readily crushed. Chalk comprises the seashells and includes up to 99 per cent calcium carbonate in the crystalline form calcite. It is a beautiful way of decorating any room, but at the same time, it’s known for its unsuitability as a worktop because of its high sensitivity to acids.
Instead, a CRL Chalk quartz kitchen worktop is one hundred per cent non-absorbent; acids, juice, and coloured foods don’t affect its fascia and are highly resistant to heat. In addition, no extra sealing or treatment is required when you install a CRL Chalk countertop.
Unlike natural stones such as granite or limestone, Chalk quartz does not require protective sealants. A perfect white worktop material for busy kitchens.
CRL Quartz Advantages
Here are fifteen advantages of using CRL Quartz Chalk as worktops, wall coverings or floorings:
- Highly resistant to scratches
- Does not emit toxic materials
- Handles accidental impact and blows well
- Low maintenance and does not stain easily
- Immune to wear and tear and very durable
- It does not require any special sealing or coating
- Hygienic as it does not harbour mould or bacteria
- Non-porous and moderately heat-resistant material
- A characteristic natural effect with polished or matte finishing
- It does not require any unique cleaning products for upkeep
- Unaffected by fluids like oil, acid, water, wine, detergent, etc.Have practically no imperfections and are fabricated uniformly
- Easily customisable and can be ordered in a range of cuts and shapes
- Chaste white backgrounds, illuminating and enhancing the aesthetic appeal of your interiors
- It possesses a natural, radiant presence and appears more convincing than a solid surface material
CRL Quartz Chalk- Sizes, Thicknesses, Finishes
CRL Quartz is known for being the brand with the most extensive offering of slab sizes amongst the quartz producers. So, what is the CRL Quartz slab size, you may wonder? -It offers three slab sizes: a standard slab of 305x140cm, a jumbo slab of 320x160cm, and a Giant slab of 330x165cm.
- Size: CRL Quartz Chalk is available in a Jumbo slab size of 320x160cm. It is perfect for minimising the number of seams in any project.
- Finishes: Chalk by CRL quartz is available in a brilliant polished finish, attracting light and luminosity in every interior where it is present.
- Thicknesses: You can choose from 20mm and 30mm thick surfaces.
Similarly, these quartz stones can transform and adapt to any work surface like a single, solid worktop. The innovative lack or minimisation of the number of joints encourages modern environments. And with so many options, there is a CRL Quartz surface for every home regardless of size.
Seamless worktops are popular because of their magnificent looks and design potential and their practical and technological dominance over other work surfaces, especially for areas requiring total hygiene and sterilisation.
The Worktop Library provides this quartz surface from its catalogue to help you realise a lifelong dream: building spaces for your family to enjoy for decades.
- No wear: Because of the technical qualities of CRL Quartz, this is one of the most durable worktops available, making it perfect for application in high-traffic areas.
- Non-Absorbent: with a water rate absorption of 0.03%, CRL quartz worktops are suitable for all culinary activities and repel liquid substances, including coloured foods and juice.
- High Flexibility: these high-quality quartz countertops offer a Flexural strength of 31-75 N per mm2. It results in adjustable worktops that you can shape in any form, including circles, ovals, and more.
- Impact resistant: with the impact resistance of 3.4 – 7.35 Joules, the quartz surfaces can withstand as much impact as the strongest and densest granite. Moreover, even if these quartz stones ever get damaged by impact, chips and knocks are easy to repair.
- Hard & resilient: CRL Quartz worktops rate seven on MOh’s hardness scale. The only two rocks harder than quartz are diamond and ruby. Therefore, these are the most robust work surfaces available on the market for residential and commercial projects.
- Fire & heat resistance: the range of CRL Quartz stones has a Class A fire rating. It means that the surfaces are highly resistant to heat and do not produce flames in case of fire.
CRL Quartz WHITE COLLECTION
CRL Quartz Chalk belongs to the WHITE COLLECTION, a range of white quartz surfaces that inspire cleanliness, purity, and modern elegance. The CRL Quartz WHITE Collection offers seven printing designs in white and unique and exclusive patterns.
You may wonder what colours are from the CRL Quartz WHITE Collection: Arctic Shimmer, Ice, Polar White, Ultra White, Clear White, Chalk, and Quartz Reflection.
About CRL Quartz & C.R. Laurence
Our CRL quartz worktop collection has solutions for interior designing and architectural projects.
With this collection, you can choose from 50 CRL colours in different sizes, finishes, and thicknesses to suit your style. In addition, the quartz stones come with a non-absorbent body ensuring you will never have to seal your work surfaces.
CRL Quartz was born in 2017 in the UK, and within five years, it has become one of the leading brands of quartz surfaces in London and its surrounding areas thanks to its varied designs, excellent quality and customer service levels.
This is an innovative collection of quartz surfaces which, alongside Ceralsio ceramics, comprises the entire catalogue of CRL STONE materials belonging to C. R. Laurence, a global wholesale distributor to the glass, manufacturing, building, architecture, electrical, and automotive sectors.
C.R. Laurence Co., Inc. (CRL), based in Los Angeles, is an ISO 9000 certified producer and a significant provider of over 35,000 products to the glass, architectural, building, commercial, and transport industries, with bases in the United States, Canada, Europe, and Australia.
Do you want to know more about how you can transform your space with CRL Quartz Chalk?
CRL Quartz Chalk typically has a white background with distinct thick grey veining. The veining usually has a bold and dramatic appearance. Although manufactured, it closely resembles and maintains the natural design elements of marble.
Chalk Quartz is also very tough, making it naturally resistant to chipping, cracking, scratches, and mechanical weathering. Easy to maintain, it does not retain stains, and you can clean it effortlessly. Being non-porous, it does not absorb water or other liquids. It also does not support the growth of mould or bacteria.
CRL Quartz is hardy yet chic and does not require any external sealing or maintenance. It is available in the market in polished as well as honed finish. Chalk quartz also serves as a flexible material available in different sizes. It comes within a thickness range of 20mm to 30mm per customer requirements.
Highly sought after by homeowners, architects, and designers, quartz is fast becoming the UK's preferred material for interior upgrades. It is because it offers the unique option of being functionally robust and aesthetically pleasing.
CRL QUARTZ employs distinct raw resources and formulas depending on the finish and colour of each material, ensuring that its exceptional performance characteristics stay in place indefinitely.
320 cm x 160 cm (5.12 sqm)
Thicknesses | Weights*
2 cm x 3/4 " | 247.7 kg -
3 cm x 1 1/4 " | 371.61 kg - 794
* The indicated weight can vary by approximately 5% due to the different weights specific for the various product types.
The Worktop library is committed to ensuring excellent support and service to our customers before and after-sale. We collaborate with the most reputed suppliers and distributors to safeguard our customers. CRL Stones provides commercial (10 years) and residential warranty (25 years) on the quartz surfaces they supply. Their warranty agreement will help repair or replace defective quartz surfaces within twenty-five years. If the supplier discontinues your purchased product, the warranty will compensate you with similar material. Kindly review the terms and conditions of the warranty for customers.
CRL Stones provides customers with the convenient option of checking warranty-related details on their website. You must fill out details on their webpage, register your purchased decorative surface and activate your warranty online.
- A natural element composed of silicon and oxygen
- Hardy, resistant to chemical and physical weathering
- Found in igneous, metamorphic, and sedimentary rocks
- One of the toughest and most abundant minerals on the planet
Engineered Stone or Engineered Quartz is a fabricated stone composed of a blend of:
- 90-97% finely ground natural stone (quartz, granite, marble, etc.)
- 3-10% of industrial waste and recycled material (glass, mirrors, ceramic tiles, etc.) The above items are fused with resins and polymers under high temperature and pressure. The heated mixture is cooled and cut into sheets resulting in beautiful slabs used for building purposes. Pigments are also added to enhance the aesthetic quality of the engineered stone. Engineered quartz sheets tend to retain the luminous glow of quartz as that is its essential ingredient.
C.R. Laurence of Europe (CRL Stone) is a UK-based multinational company that supplies construction and building equipment globally. They are the distributors of CRL Quartz and are owned by CRH (Cement Roadstone Holdings), an international building material group. CRL Stone has a well-established global distribution system and is based in Rochdale, England. With nearly two decades of experience in the stone industry, CRL is regarded as one of the top three quartz brands in the UK today.
Absolutely! Thanks to improved technology, manmade quartz materials like CRL Quartz Chalk mimic the timeless elegance of natural stone flawlessly. As a result, CRL Quartz Chalk can vividly exude a traditional or urban tone to interiors akin to marble or granite. It enhances any space with its neutral hues and sleek and ornate textures. And it is far more durable, versatile, and low maintenance compared to contemporary marble.
|Not suitable for outdoor installations (can undergo discolouration due to UV exposure)
|Scratch and stain-resistant
|Though quartz countertops are heat resistant, the resin it contains may not withstand very high temperatures and cause resin burns (discolouration)
|Low maintenance requiring less upkeep
|Non-porous does not absorb water.
|Unaffected by oil, solvents, acids, etc.
|Does not promote growth or mould, bacteria
|Multifaceted material that can be fabricated as per customer requirements
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles of surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.