Neolith Basalt Black
Neolith Basalt Black is part of the Fusion series. It is a black charcoal colour made from refined porcelain stone with dark grey flecks throughout the material, which offers an almost matte appearance with a fading sheen on the surface.
Neolith Basalt Black, which belongs to the Fusion collection, is a basalt rock design, following the same line as Neolith Grey and Basalt Beige in the same range. Basalt Black is the darkest coloured pattern within the Basalt rock porcelain worktops and is distinguishable by the black background with silvery intrusions.
Neolith Basalt Black Description
Neolith Basalt Black is another Neolith worktop design that takes inspiration from basaltic stone and is distinguished by its black shade. Basalt Black offers a dark pattern with many elements you can use for indoor or exterior worktops, flooring and walls. The black charcoal is a refined porcelain stone with dark grey flecks throughout the material, offering an almost matte appearance with a fading sheen on the surface.
Basalt Black is the ultimate colour marriage of grey and white. It’s a dark grey shade with a silver undertone that is natural. By combining this shade with wooden cabinets in a white kitchen, you can create a modern rustic look that is entirely ageless. With a colour like this, you will only repaint for a while.
Neolith Basalt Black Advantages
But are illustrious looks the only reason you should invest in Neolith Basalt Black? Of course not! A massive chunk of the porcelain stone’s appeal lies in its high-end functionality that will never cease to amaze you.
Neolith Basalt Black is 100% organic, made from state-of-the-art sintering technology that subjects raw materials to extreme temperatures and pressures. These raw materials include granite, silica, glass, and natural oxides. As a result, it yields an ultra-durable surface that can withstand a high degree of scratching. Moreover, Neolith can resist extreme temperature changes, moisture, stains, heavy traffic, chemicals, and UV rays. Impressive is an understatement.
Naturally, one of the joys of Neolith Basalt Black also lies in how easy it is to maintain and care for! The credit goes to its non-porous surface, ensuring zero permeability of dirt, chemicals, liquids, and germs. As a result, it rarely suffers from tough stains but is also exceptionally sanitary and hygienic!
Hence, you will find it hard not to install Neolith Basalt Black in your interiors and outdoors. Its varying slab sizes, tile formats, and thicknesses make it adept at bringing to life multiple design applications. Think everything from demanding kitchen worktops to non-porous bathroom flooring to backsplashes and wall claddings!
Neolith Fusion: Basalt Black Sizes, Thicknesses & Finishes
Choose the 3mm or thick 3600mm x 1200mm or 3200 x 1500mm 6mm wide slab format for vertical applications. Or you can choose 3200mm x 1600mm slabs at 12mm and 20 mm thickness for horizontal applications.
- Neolith Basalt Black Tiles: You also get the option to go for 3 mm and 6 mm tiles.
- Shower Trays: You can add a sophisticated shower tray in Neolith Basalt Black if you design your bathrooms. It is available in 1200x700mm and 1200x800mm, in thicknesses of 23mm and 25mm, perfect for areas in contact with water.
- Neolith Basalt Black Sinks: You can match the sink with the countertop to create the ultimate minimalistic worktop. Basalt Black Neolith sinks are available in 400x400mm, 450x400mm, 500x400mm, and 700x400mm.
- Finish: Basalt Black is available in a gorgeous Satin finish providing a bright surface without the high shine of a polished finish.
Ultra-Hygienic & 100% Recyclable Product Composition
Neolith is a porcelain Sintered Stone for bathroom and kitchen worktops, splashbacks, and interior walls; it offers various environmental benefits.
This engineered porcelain possesses several characteristics that make it appropriate for the ecologically aware individual.
- 100% Natural: /span>Neolith, which comprises clays, feldspar, silica, and natural mineral oxides, will not emit hazardous vapours into the environment when exposed to fire or extremely high temperatures.
- 100% Recyclable: Neolith can recycle and reduce its aggregates because of its natural structure.
- Recycled content of up to 52%: Any Neolith slab includes up to 52% recycled raw materials.
- Zero Porosity: Neolith boasts less than 0.08 per cent liquid absorption. It makes it impenetrable and resistant to viruses and bacteria that can cause disease and allergies.
- New Neolith Formulation 90R: The ESSENTIALS Collection includes up to 90% recycled material.
- No Gutting: You can install the slim Neolith directly on your existing worktops. It saves you money in renovations whilst decreasing waste disposal. In addition, Neolith reduces harmful CO2 emissions even more by not transporting waste.
- Neolith Reduces Energy Consumption by Up To 40%: Neolith also reduces energy thanks to its resistance to temperature changes, making it excellent for outdoor worktops and exterior design. In addition, it offers insulative properties and airflow between the stone and the building structure.
Neolith Certifications, Green Commitment & Memberships
Neolith’s innovative design and unique sintering technique include further environmental benefits. As a result, all the Neolith colours have the following certifications from the leading ecological global organisations:
- Greenguard Certification (previously GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification): It confirms that Neolith satisfies strict chemical emission limitations, helping to create a healthier interior.
- Greenguard Gold Certification: Neolith is safe indoors for children and the elderly. It also certifies that it is suitable for schools and healthcare facilities.
- CE Marking Certification: The European Commission confirms that Neolith satisfies European safety, health, and environmental protection regulations.
- LEED Points Earner: LEED, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is a program that provides third-party veriﬁcation of green buildings. Neolith satisﬁes safety prerequisites and earns points to help consumers achieve the desired level of certiﬁcation for their home or commercial project.
- Member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC): e USGBC, the council that oversees LEED, allows advocates for green-building policies and practices to come together.
- NSF: Neolith boasts the NSF Certiﬁcation, ensuring that the product meets strict standards for public health protection and is suitable for contact with food.
- Revel in astute aesthetic brilliance: Create a modern or contemporary setting with Neolith Basalt Black.
- Perfect for indoors & outdoors: Neolith Basalt Black is exceptionally versatile and finds application both indoors and outdoors due to its high-performance functionality. Think worktops, shelves, claddings, backsplashes, patio, staircases, desks, sinks, benches, external flooring, etc.
- High-end durability: Neolith worktops will last you a lifetime as it has extreme resistance to scratching and abrasion.
- Hassle-free care: Thanks to its non-porosity, Neolith Basalt Black is impervious to dirt, grime, and liquids. It is also resistant to chemical cleaning agents – all you need is a soapy solution to wipe it clean!
- UV-resistant and waterproof: Neolith offers a 100% natural colour which does not fade away under direct sunlight. Near-zero level absorption means no tough stains or etching.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures: Neolith can easily withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures. Will it catch fire? No chance!
- 100% eco-friendly, recyclable, and hygienic: Neolithsintered stone does not release toxins into the environment as a resin-free material. It is also safe to contact and eat food on the surface.
- Top-notch design flexibility: Neolith Basalt Black is a fabricator’s dream, thanks to its customisable slab and tile formats. Being lightweight, it is perfect for both vertical and horizontal applications!
NEOLITH uses different war materials and formulations according to the finish and colour of each surface, permanently preserving its superior performance attributes.
Neolith 25 Year Warranty
Neolith provides a 25-year warranty on Neolith slabs in thicknesses of 6, 3, 12, and 20 mm used to create worktops.
Neolith's THe Size manufacturers assure that its Neolith Sintered Compact Surfaces in all its finishes will be free of manufacturing defects under regular use and service circumstances.
The Neolith UK warranty covers repairing or replacing a faulty Sintered Compact Surface comprising a countertop permanently placed in the owner's house.
Please get in touch with our team for additional information on how to activate your Neolith worktop warranty.
So, let yourself fall in love with your Neolith Basalt Black without a crease of worry appearing on your face for a lifetime!
The ultra-compact Basalt Black is a good investment, with a total installed price comparable to high-end granite worktops and white quartz counters. It may also be less expensive than rare natural stones like marble, quartzite, and diamond. Please do not hesitate to contact The Worktop Library if you require further information.
Neolith Basalt Black is a unique ultra-compact sintered stone surface with zero porosity, unlike natural Basalt stone. As a result, you don't need to seal it to keep dirt, filth, bacteria, and stains at bay.
Neolith Basalt Black is an incredibly tough surface that can withstand significant temperature variations, heavy traffic, UV radiation, and even graffiti! It is also waterproof and scratch-resistant, making it an excellent choice for outdoor use.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.