Neolith Layla offers a mystical aura set in Arabian scenes and gemstone tunnels narrating history. Displaying a dark backdrop and light grey veins provides a daring and captivating material. The stunning Layla sintered stone worktop is all about natural and modern design.
Neolith Layla offers a mystical aura in Arabian scenes and gemstone tunnels narrating history. Displaying a dark backdrop and light grey veins provides a daring and captivating material. The black marble effect sintered stone is about natural and contemporary design and provides a muted base for creative inspiration.
Neolith Layla Description
If you love inviting minimalist decor, you can make the kitchen space feel exciting and cohesive by focusing on this worktop’s different tones and tints.
The marbled grey veins are a superb choice allowing you to blend various colours in the kitchen. You can also combine a Neolith Layla worktop with metal lights and steel to contribute to the artsy vibe of the area, further enhanced by the dark grey patterns.
Neolith Layla Advantages & Technical Features
But are illustrious looks the only reason you should invest in Neolith Layla? Of course not! A massive chunk of the porcelain stone’s appeal lies in its high-end functionality that will never cease to amaze you. Neolith Layla is 100% organic, made from state-of-the-art sintering technology that subjects raw materials to extreme temperatures and pressures. These raw materials include granite, silica, glass, and natural oxides. As a result, it yields an ultra-durable surface that can withstand a high degree of scratching. Moreover, Neolith can resist extreme temperature changes, moisture, stains, heavy traffic, chemicals, and UV rays. Impressive is an understatement.
Naturally, one of the joys of Neolith Layla also lies in how easy it is to maintain and care for! The credit goes to its non-porous surface, ensuring zero permeability of dirt, chemicals, liquids, and germs. As a result, it rarely suffers from tough stains but is also exceptionally sanitary and hygienic!
Its varying slab sizes, tile formats, and thicknesses make it adept at bringing to life multiple design applications. Think everything from demanding kitchen worktops to non-porous bathroom flooring to backsplashes and wall claddings!
Neolith Classtone: Layla Sizes, Thicknesses & Finishes
Choose the 3mm or thick 3600mm x 1200mm or 3200 x 1500mm 6mm slab format for vertical applications. Or you can choose 3200mm x 1600mm slabs at 12mm and 20 mm thickness for worktops and other horizontal applications.
- Neolith Layla Tiles: You also get the option to go for 3 mm and 6 mm tiles.
- Shower Trays: You can add a sophisticated shower tray in Neolith Layla Silk if you design your bathrooms. It is available in 1200x700mm and 1200x800mm, in thicknesses of 23mm and 25mm, perfect for areas in contact with water.
- Neolith Layla Sinks: You can match the sink with the countertop to create the ultimate minimalistic worktop. Layla Neolith sinks are available in sizes 400x400mm, 450x400mm, 500x400mm, and 700x400mm.
- Finish: Layla is available in a gorgeous Polished finish providing a magnificent sheen and radiance, or in a semi-matte finish known as Satin.
Do you like what you’re reading? You shouldn’t be shocked. It is one of the most well-known, long-lasting, first-rate surfaces globally. The Worktop Library is proud to have such a stone in its portfolio to help you realise a lifelong ambition – creating a home that people will speak about for years!
Ultra-Hygienic & 100% Recyclable Product Composition
Neolith is a porcelain Sintered Stone for bathroom and kitchen worktops, splashbacks, and interior walls; it offers various environmental benefits.
This engineered porcelain possesses several characteristics that make it appropriate for the ecologically aware individual.
- 100% Natural: /span>Neolith, which comprises clays, feldspar, silica, and natural mineral oxides, will not emit hazardous vapours into the environment when exposed to fire or extremely high temperatures.
- 100% Recyclable: Neolith can recycle and reduce its aggregates because of its natural structure.
- Recycled content of up to 52%: Any Neolith slab includes up to 52% recycled raw materials.
- Zero Porosity: Neolith boasts less than 0.08 per cent liquid absorption. It makes it impenetrable and resistant to viruses and bacteria that can cause disease and allergies.
- New Neolith Formulation 90R: The ESSENTIALS Collection includes up to 90% recycled material.
- No Gutting: You can install the slim Neolith directly on your existing worktops. It saves you money in renovations whilst decreasing waste disposal. In addition, Neolith reduces harmful CO2 emissions even more by not transporting waste.
- Neolith Reduces Energy Consumption by Up To 40%: Neolith also reduces energy thanks to its resistance to temperature changes, making it excellent for outdoor worktops and exterior design. In addition, it offers insulative properties and airflow between the stone and the building structure.
- Revel in astute aesthetic brilliance: Create a modern or contemporary setting with Neolith Layla.
- Perfect for indoors & outdoors: Neolith Layla is exceptionally versatile and finds application both indoors and outdoors due to its high-performance functionality. Think worktops, shelves, claddings, backsplashes, patio, staircases, desks, sinks, benches, external flooring, etc.
- High-end durability: Neolith worktops will last you a lifetime as it has extreme resistance to scratching and abrasion.
- Hassle-free care: Thanks to its non-porosity, Neolith Layla is impervious to dirt, grime, and liquids. It is also resistant to chemical cleaning agents – all you need is a soapy solution to wipe it clean!
- UV-resistant and waterproof: Neolith offers a 100% natural colour which does not fade away under direct sunlight. Near-zero level absorption means no tough stains or etching.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures: Neolith can easily withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures. Will it catch fire? No chance!
- 100% eco-friendly, recyclable, and hygienic: Neolithsintered stone does not release toxins into the environment as a resin-free material. It is also safe to contact and eat food on the surface.
- Top-notch design flexibility: Neolith Layla is a fabricator’s dream, thanks to its customisable slab and tile formats. Being lightweight, it is perfect for both vertical and horizontal applications!
NEOLITH uses different raw Technicalproducts,materials and formulations according to the finish and colour of each surface, permanently preserving its superior performance attributes.
Neolith 25 Year Warranty
Neolith provides a 25-year warranty on Neolith slabs in thicknesses of 6, 3, 12, and 20 mm used to create worktops.
Neolith's THe Size manufacturers assure that its Neolith Sintered Compact Surfaces in all its finishes will be free of manufacturing defects under regular use and service circumstances.
The Neolith UK warranty covers repairing or replacing a faulty Sintered Compact Surface comprising a countertop permanently placed in the owner's house.
Please get in touch with our team for additional information on how to activate your Neolith worktop warranty.
So, let yourself fall in love with your Neolith Layla without a crease of worry appearing on your face for a lifetime!
The ultra-compact Layla is a good investment, with a total installed price comparable to high-end granite worktops and white quartz counters. It may also be less expensive than rare natural stones like marble, quartzite, and onyx. Please do not hesitate to contact The Worktop Library if you require further information.
Neolith Layla is an incredibly tough surface that can withstand significant temperature variations, heavy traffic, UV radiation, and even graffiti! It is also waterproof and scratch-resistant, making it an excellent choice for outdoor use when you choose a Silk finish.
Neolith Layla's pattern is a sintered stone for aesthetic uses from the Classtone Collection. It has a pure white base and bold greyish patterns across the slab, replicating the look of natural black marble or limestone.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.