Neolith Nero is a Colorfeel collection shade in an elegant rich black porcelain worktop available in two matte finishes: Silk and Satin. You can combine it ideally in any setting, whether modern or traditional. Read More
Neolith Nero is a Colorfeel collection shade in an elegant, rich black porcelain worktop available in two matte finishes: Silk and Satin. You can combine it ideally in any setting, whether modern or traditional.
Neolith Nero spreads elegance wherever you install it, becoming something you can apply anywhere. Offering a refined and unique design, this black matte countertop is a solid stone surface that is always a good choice for adding a touch of style to any kitchen or bathroom.
Neolith Nero Description
The Colorfeel Collection’s Nero design features a deep black hue that brings elegance and sophistication to contemporary and period kitchens. In addition, it offers sobriety in rooms that may have too much colour.
Nero’s sharp contrast allows you to experiment with shapes and furniture in any space. For example, serpentine-shaped kitchen cabinets can lend an organic aspect to the room. The ceiling appears thousands of miles distant, installing a Neolith Nero worktop above them.
But are illustrious looks the only reason you should invest in Neolith Nero? Of course not! A massive chunk of the porcelain stone’s appeal lies in its high-end functionality that will never cease to amaze you. Neolith Nero is a 100% organic surface made from state-of-the-art sintering technology that subjects raw materials to extreme temperatures and pressures.
Naturally, one of the joys of Neolith Nero also lies in how easy it is to maintain and care for! The credit goes to its non-porous surface, ensuring zero permeability of dirt, chemicals, liquids, and germs. As a result, it rarely suffers from tough stains but is also exceptionally sanitary and hygienic!
Hence, you will find it hard not to install Neolith Nero in your interiors and outdoors. Its varying slab sizes, tile formats, and thicknesses make it adept at bringing to life multiple design applications. Think everything from demanding kitchen worktops to non-porous bathroom flooring to backsplashes and wall claddings!
Neolith Colorfeel: Nero Sizes, Thicknesses & Finishes
Choose the 3mm thick 3600mm x 1200mm or 3200 x 1500mm thick slab format for vertical applications. Or you can choose 3200mm x 1600mm slabs at 12mm and 20 mm thickness for horizontal applications.
- Neolith Nero Tiles: You also get the option to go for 3 mm and 6 mm tiles.
- Shower Trays: You can add a sophisticated shower tray in Neolith Nero if you design your bathrooms. It is available in 1200x700mm and 1200x800mm, in thicknesses of 23mm and 25mm, perfect for water resistance.
- Neolith Nero Sink: You can match the sink with the countertop to create the ultimate minimalistic worktop. Nero Neolith sinks are available in sizes 400x400mm, 450x400mm, 500x400mm, and 700x400mm.
- Finish: Nero is available in gorgeous Satin and Silk finishes providing a bright surface without the high shine of a polished finish.
Do you like what you’re reading? You shouldn’t be shocked. It is one of the most well-known, long-lasting, first-rate surfaces globally. The Worktop Library is proud to have such a stone in its portfolio to help you realise a lifelong ambition – creating a home that people will speak about for years!
Neolith is a porcelain Sintered Stone for bathroom and kitchen worktops, splashbacks, and interior walls; it offers various environmental benefits.
This engineered porcelain possesses several characteristics that make it appropriate for the ecologically aware individual.
- 100% Natural: Neolith, which comprises clays, feldspar, silica, and natural mineral oxides, will not emit hazardous vapours into the environment when exposed to fire or extremely high temperatures.
- 100% Recyclable: Neolith can recycle and reduce its aggregates because of its natural structure.
- Recycled content of up to 52%: Any Neolith slab includes up to 52% recycled raw materials.
- Zero Porosity: Neolith boasts less than 0.08 per cent liquid absorption. It makes it impenetrable and resistant to viruses and bacteria that can cause disease and allergies.
- New Neolith Formulation 90R: The ESSENTIALS Collection includes up to 90% recycled material.
- Neolith Reduces Energy Consumption by Up To 40%: Neolith also reduces energy thanks to its resistance to temperature changes, making it excellent for outdoor worktops and exterior design. In addition, it offers insulative properties and airflow between the stone and the building structure.
- Revel in astute aesthetic brilliance: Create a modern or contemporary setting with Neolith Nero.
- Perfect for indoors & outdoors: Neolith Nero is exceptionally versatile and finds application both indoors and outdoors due to its high-performance functionality. Think worktops, shelves, claddings, backsplashes, patio, staircases, desks, sinks, benches, external flooring, etc.
- High-end durability: Neolith worktops will last you a lifetime as it has extreme resistance to scratching and abrasion.
- Hassle-free care: Thanks to its non-porosity, Neolith Nero is impervious to dirt, grime, and liquids. It is also resistant to chemical cleaning agents – all you need is a soapy solution to wipe it clean!
- UV-resistant and waterproof: Neolith offers a 100% natural colour which does not fade away under direct sunlight. Near-zero level absorption means no tough stains or etching.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures: Neolith can easily withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures. Will it catch fire? No chance!
- 100% eco-friendly, recyclable, and hygienic: Neolithsintered stone does not release toxins into the environment as a resin-free material. It is also safe to contact and eat food on the surface.
- Top-notch design flexibility: Neolith Nero is a fabricator’s dream, thanks to its customisable slab and tile formats. Being lightweight, it is perfect for both vertical and horizontal applications!
NEOLITH uses differentproducts, materials and formulations according to the finish and colour of each surface, permanently preserving its superior performance attributes.
Neolith 25 Year Warranty
Neolith provides a 25-year warranty on Neolith slabs in thicknesses of 6, 3, 12, and 20 mm used to create worktops.
Neolith's THe Size manufacturers assure that its Neolith Sintered Compact Surfaces in all its finishes will be free of manufacturing defects under regular use and service circumstances.
The Neolith UK warranty covers repairing or replacing a faulty Sintered Compact Surface comprising a countertop permanently placed in the owner's house.
Please get in touch with our team for additional information on how to activate your Neolith worktop warranty.
So, let yourself fall in love with your Neolith Nero without a crease of worry appearing on your face for a lifetime!
No! Neolith Nero is a unique ultra-compact sintered stone surface with zero porosity. As a result, you don't need to seal it to keep dirt, filth, bacteria, and stains at bay.
Neolith's Nero's pattern is a sintered stone for aesthetic uses from the Colorfeel Collection. It has a deep black colour and a solid texture across the slab, creating a fashionable, striking impression that visually enriches indoor and external settings.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.