Neolith Pietra Di Luna
Neolith Pietra Di Luna shines because of& the delicate grey tones and its 'moon rock' appearance. Pietra Di Luna aims to create vibrant, trendy, and ageless design styles through minimalist and traditional hues. Read More
Neolith Pietra Di Luna has a gentle grey tone and a smooth texture. Its permanence and equilibrium make it the ideal option for kitchen islands harmonising any design feature in the room. Pietra Di Luna shines because of the delicate grey tones and its ‘moon rock’ appearance lending to its name.
Neolith Pietra Di Luna Description
Did you know that moon rocks comprise Basalt stone? They are also relatively rich in iron and contain some titanium. Neolith blends these three minerals on a sintered stone surface with superior performance characteristics allowing you to use it anywhere inside or outside the house. Pietra Di Luna aims to create interiors with highly opulent, trendy, and ageless design styles through minimalist and traditional hues.
Pietra Di Luna Advantages
But are illustrious looks the only reason you should invest in Neolith Pietra Di Luna? Of course not! A massive chunk of the porcelain stone’s appeal lies in its high-end functionality that will never cease to amaze you.
Neolith Pietra Di Luna is 100% organic, made from state-of-the-art sintering technology that subjects raw materials to extreme temperatures and pressures. These raw materials include granite, silica, glass, and natural oxides. As a result, it yields an ultra-durable surface that can withstand a high degree of scratching. Moreover, Neolith can resist extreme temperature changes, moisture, stains, heavy traffic, chemicals, and UV rays. Impressive is an understatement.
Neolith Fusion: Pietra Di Luna Specifications
Choose the 3mm or thick 3600mm x 1200mm or 3200 x 1500mm 6mm thick slab format for vertical applications. Or you can choose 3200mm x 1600mm slabs at 12mm thickness for table tops, worktops, and bar tops.
- Neolith Pietra Di Luna Tiles: You can also choose from 3 mm and 6 mm tiles.
- Shower Trays: You can add a sophisticated shower tray in Neolith Pietra Di Luna to design your bathrooms. It is available in 1200x700mm and 1200x800mm, in thicknesses of 23mm and 25mm, perfect for areas in contact with water.
- Neolith Di Luna Sinks: You can match the sink with the countertop to create the ultimate minimalistic worktop. Basalt Black Neolith sinks are available in 400x400mm, 450x400mm, 500x400mm, and 700x400mm.
- Finish: Pietra Di Luna is available in a gorgeous Silk finish providing a matte surface without the high shine of a polished finish.
Neolith’s innovative design and unique sintering technique include further environmental benefits. As a result, all the Neolith colours have the following certifications from the leading ecological global organisations:
- Greenguard Certification (previously GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification): It confirms that Neolith satisfies strict chemical emission limitations, helping to create a healthier interior.
- Greenguard Gold Certification: Neolith is safe indoors for children and the elderly. It also certifies that it is suitable for schools and healthcare facilities.
- CE Marking Certification: The European Commission confirms that Neolith satisfies European safety, health, and environmental protection regulations.
- LEED Points Earner: LEED, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is a program that provides third-party veriﬁcation of green buildings. Neolith satisﬁes safety prerequisites and earns points to help consumers achieve the desired level of certiﬁcation for their home or commercial project.
- Member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC): e USGBC, the council that oversees LEED, allows advocates for green-building policies and practices.
- NSF: Neolith boasts the NSF Certiﬁcation, ensuring that the product meets strict standards for public health protection and is suitable for contact with food.
- Revel in astute aesthetic brilliance: Create a modern or contemporary setting with Neolith Pietra Di Luna.
- Perfect for indoors & outdoors: Neolith Pietra Di Luna is exceptionally versatile and finds application both indoors and outdoors due to its high-performance functionality. Think worktops, shelves, claddings, backsplashes, patio, staircases, desks, sinks, benches, external flooring, etc.
- High-end durability: Neolith worktops will last you a lifetime as it has extreme resistance to scratching and abrasion.
- Hassle-free care: Thanks to its non-porosity, Neolith Pietra Di Luna is impervious to dirt, grime, and liquids. It is also resistant to chemical cleaning agents – all you need is a soapy solution to wipe it clean!
- UV-resistant and waterproof: Neolith offers a 100% natural colour which does not fade away under direct sunlight. Near-zero level absorption means no tough stains or etching.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures: Neolith can easily withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures. Will it catch fire? No chance!
- 100% eco-friendly, recyclable, and hygienic: Neolith sintered stone does not release toxins as a resin-free material. It is also safe to contact and eat food on the surface.
- Design flexibility: Neolith Pietra Di Luna is a fabricator’s dream. Being lightweight, it is perfect for both vertical and horizontal applications!
NEOLITH uses different raw materials and formulations according to the finish and colour of each surface, Technicalproducts,preserving its superior performance attributes.
Neolith 25 Year Warranty
Neolith provides a 25-year warranty on Neolith slabs in thicknesses of 6, 3, 12, and 20 mm used to create worktops.
Neolith's THe Size manufacturers assure that its Neolith Sintered Compact Surfaces in all its finishes will be free of manufacturing defects under regular use and service circumstances.
The Neolith UK warranty covers repairing or replacing a faulty Sintered Compact Surface comprising a countertop permanently placed in the owner's house.
Please get in touch with our team for additional information on how to activate your Neolith worktop warranty.
So, let yourself fall in love with your Neolith Pietra Di Luna without a crease of worry appearing on your face for a lifetime!
Neolith Pietra Di Luna is a unique ultra-compact sintered stone surface with zero porosity, unlike natural limestone and marble. As a result, you don't need to seal it to keep dirt, filth, bacteria, and stains at bay.
Neolith Pietra Di Luna is an incredibly tough surface that can withstand significant temperature variations, heavy traffic, UV radiation, and even graffiti! It is also waterproof and scratch-resistant, making it an excellent choice for outdoor use.
Neolith Pietra Di Luna's pattern is a sintered stone for aesthetic uses from the Fusion Collection. It has a grey Basalt Stone colour and textured patterns across the slab, replicating the look of moon rocks.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.