Sapienstone Sand Earth
Sand Earth combines raw materials with cement offering a work surface with constant movement and subtle patterns. Its matte texture and brown clay tones blend well with any furniture, making it perfect for any space. With a slab size of 320 x 150 cm, you can design feature walls, splashback, and kitchen island with a realistic veining structure blended with a detailed backdrop. Read More
Category : Ceramic, Porcelain, SapienStoneDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Sand Earth combines raw materials with cement offering a work surface with constant movement and subtle patterns. Its matte texture and brown clay tones blend well with any furniture, making it perfect for any space. With a slab size of 320 x 150 cm, you can design feature walls, splashbacks, and kitchen islands with a realistic veining structure blended with a detailed backdrop.
Similarly, you can pair Sapienstone Sand Earth with white, black, and silver appliances. Similarly, you can combine this warm countertop with marble or granite. In addition to interiors, you can use this surface externally to decorate gardens, terraces, and balconies.
Description & Features
SapienStone Sand Earth takes inspiration from vintage cement. Again, it adds the warmth of grain sands by including various browns, making the foreground and background blend nicely. Therefore, it becomes a flexible hue that you can adapt to any room. The lightweight nature of Sand Earth is perfect for using it as a worktop, floor tile, wall panel, and more.
Sand Earth kitchen worktops boast four essential properties
- Anti-pollution efficacy, which means they purify the air.
- Antibacterial and Antiviral efficacy, which means they kill over 99 per cent of bacteria and viruses.
- Anti-odour efficacy, which means they eliminate foul odours.
- Self-cleaning efficacy means they reduce the use of detergents, which are costly and harmful to humans and the environment.
Caring for your Sapienstone Sand Earth
Sapienstone is a versatile worktop, walls, splashback, floors, and more. In addition, it is incredibly hard-wearing and easy to clean, making it simple to maintain.
- Impact Protection: If you accidentally hit the edge of your high-impact porcelain worktops, you can chip or break it. There isn’t a single stone worktop infallible when a strong effect occurs. Therefore, knowing this before purchasing a porcelain countertop will help you prevent potential harm when the impact occurs. The good news is that you can quickly repair chips in your Sand Earth porcelain restoring its original beauty in no time.
- High-level aesthetics at lower prices: SapienStone is exceptionally durable, heat-resistant, stain-resistant, and scratch-resistant whilst offering competitive pricing. With this porcelain surface, you can achieve the same look instead of getting brown concrete, known for its unsuitability in kitchens.
- Perfect for Bathrooms: This ceramic worktop is ideal for bathrooms since it has all of the benefits of conventional Sapienstone and comprises the same unique ultra-compaction techniques. These 12 mm thick surfaces are lightweight, scratch, stain, heat stress, UV ray resistant, and require no extra care.
Sapienstone Kitchen Worktops
Kitchen worktops perform two primary functions: achieving the right aesthetic for your home and assisting in preparing meals or work daily. And SapienStone’s porcelain countertops tick both boxes.
From a technical perspective, the Sapienstone colours allow you to combine them with any furniture and appliances in either polished or matte textures.
In terms of functionality, Sapienstone is a hygienic, non-porous worktop allowing the surface to have direct contact with foods.
In addition, the stone is naturally resilient to extreme temperatures, allowing you to lay hot pans and skillets on the worktop securely.
Sapienstone porcelain worktops comprise ceramic clays with mineral colourants, and because of this unusual production technique, these surfaces are susceptible to chemicals, coloured foods, heat, UV light, and disinfectants.
SapienStone enhances your room with a wide choice of textures and treatments to create a unique, dramatic aesthetic. This collection comprises goods that apply to various design styles, from minimalistic to classic or contemporary styles. All items have a complete body with marble veins, ensuring a perfectly glossy finish in the kitchen, bathroom, and other living areas.
- Real Feel of Concrete and Limestone: Sand Earth combines the look of natural stone and traditional concrete displaying the organic patterns of raw building materials whilst offering better protection against stains and scratches.
- Highly Heat Resistant: SapienStone is highly heat resistant and can sustain high temperatures without deterioration. However, like with any natural stone, prolonged exposure to heat can reduce its lifespan. Therefore, when placing hot pans and pots on Sapienstone is always best to use a trivet.
- Practical and Safe: Your house must be secure as it is where you spend a significant amount of time alone or with your loved ones. As a result, the principles that govern architectural and interior decorating choices in building and home furnishings will need to optimize the liveability of interior spaces. In addition to being visually beautiful, reflecting your taste, and expressing your way of being, Sand Earth provides you with optimal wellness and health protection in a long-lasting and straightforward manner.
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty: Sand Earth comes with an available 10-year manufacturer's warranty that you can easily activate registering your purchase.
|AVERAGE PRODUCTION VALUE
|Modulus of rupture
testing method available
|MINIMUM CLASS B
A 10-year guarantee backs the remarkable performance attributes of Sapienstone Sand Earth. After registering it, you can activate your purchase and then enjoy years of worry-free life.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, please remember that specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Please contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.