Sapienstone Seminato Candido
Seminato Candido is a terrazzo worktop with a porcelain base that you can use in kitchens and bathrooms. Similarly, you can use it outdoors as a BBQ worktop, bench, or floor. The Venetian terrazzo material offers refined grains on a light grey backdrop. But, unlike traditional terrazzo, this stone is impervious to liquids, and it never needs sealants. Read More
Category : Ceramic, Porcelain, SapienStoneDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Seminato Candido is a terrazzo worktop with a porcelain base that you can use in kitchens and bathrooms. Similarly, you can use Sapienstone Seminato Candido outdoors as a BBQ worktop, bench, or floor. The Venetian terrazzo material offers refined grains on a light grey backdrop. But, unlike traditional terrazzo, this stone is impervious to liquids and never needs sealants.
Description & Features
Sapienstone Seminato Candido is a beautiful porcelain worktop with a lot of detail. Moreover, the stone takes inspiration from a typical Italian Venetian Terrace. The stone offers White Carrara grains on a warm grey backdrop.
Traditional terrazzo is a poured-in-place or precast composite material for wall and worktop applications. It comprises marble, quartz, granite, and glass. Alternately, it may contain other appropriate material chips poured with a binder. On the other hand, modern terrazzo such as Seminato Candido doesn’t contain binding resins. It means that it is 100% natural and won’t etch if you expose it to acidic substances.
Seminato Candido by Sapienstone provides four key benefits.
- It provides a non-porous worktop that you can clean with everyday products. You can check its superior performance by testing a sample.
- The surfaces avoid the proliferation of bacteria, viruses, and mould. Thus making them perfect for areas in contact with water.
- The ultra-compact material has a heat resistance of up to 280 Celsius, so you don’t have to worry about dragging hot utensils and coffee pots onto the surfaces.
- They are UV suitable. UV Ray suitability means you can use surfaces that don’t fade over time, indoors and outdoors.
Caring for your Sapienstone Seminato Candido Worktop
Seminato Candido is easy to clean and maintain. So it won’t take time to keep your new surfaces intact. Therefore, all you need to do is to follow three simple steps to ensure your home interiors remain pristine and germ-free:
- Daily cleaning: Use a cloth and a mixture of hot water and neutral detergent. Avoid waxes, polishes, and abrasive instruments like metal scouring pads and hard-bristle brushes.
- Precautions: Avoid abrasive detergents on glossy and polished surfaces; however, you can use them on matt materials after testing on a tiny corner of the work surface.
- Stains: For stubborn stains, we recommend using specialist detergents diluted in water and allowing them to work for the period specified by the manufacturer.
SapienStone Seminato Candido Material Attributes
SapienStone offers a robust surface comprising natural stone, making the product resistant to scratches and abrasions. Similarly, its excellent UV damage resistance allows it to tolerate intense sunshine. The stone results from a unique combination of clay and raw materials fused and compacted under high pressure to form a dense and compact worktop. Here are three critical attributes of this sintered stone material:
- Easy Installation: Sapienstone newest Seminato Candido is a revolutionary worktop with a 12 mm thickness. It is a slim surface from this renowned, sintered stone brand. Sapienstone Seminato Candid porcelain has Italian construction by integrating high-end technological and mechanical attributes. Correspondingly, a breakthrough surface with a significantly thinner, controllable, and lighter format for easy installation is now available. The 12 mm thickness Seminato Candido Terrazzo responds to consumer demand. Therefore, you can now use it in various applications indoors and outdoors.
- Extremely Scratch-Resistant: Scratches from pans, knives, or appliances may rapidly ruin your kitchen worktops. However, the extraordinary density of Seminato Candido makes it tough to scratch. You may even cut directly on these surfaces without fear of harm. In addition, you don’t have to be concerned about rough-bottomed pots or pans slipping on their surface. This durable material provides your space with long-lasting beauty.
- Unmatched Stain-Resistance: The surfaces offer virtually zero porosity, meaning that even black beans, red wine, soy sauce, or coffee will not stain a Sapienstone worktop. Seminato Candido is impervious to fluids with dense surfaces because of its non-porous and solid stone.
Sapienstone Kitchen Worktops
Kitchen worktops perform two primary functions: achieving the right aesthetic for your home and assisting in preparing meals or work daily. And SapienStone’s porcelain countertops tick both boxes.
From a technical perspective, the Sapienstone colours allow you to combine them with any furniture and appliances in either polished or matte textures.
In terms of functionality, Sapienstone is a hygienic, non-porous worktop allowing the surface to have direct contact with foods.
In addition, the stone is naturally resilient to extreme temperatures, allowing you to lay hot pans and skillets on the worktop securely.
Sapienstone porcelain worktops comprise ceramic clays with mineral colourants, and because of this unusual production technique, these surfaces are susceptible to chemicals, coloured foods, heat, UV light, and disinfectants.
SapienStone enhances your room with a wide choice of textures and treatments to create a unique, dramatic aesthetic. This collection comprises goods that apply to various design styles, from minimalistic to classic or contemporary styles. All items have a complete body with marble veins, ensuring a perfectly glossy finish in the kitchen, bathroom, and other living areas.
- Natural Material: Seminato Candido by Sapienstone comprises 100% natural materials such as granite, glass, and natural oxides, making it eco-friendly.
- Fireproof: The slab's essential ingredients are first put under extremely high pressure, passing through a pressing machine with a force of 400 bars. Then, the company bakes the slabs in a kiln at temperatures above 1200°C (2200°F). It results in an ultracompact worktop material that can withstand up to 650 degrees of heat.
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty: Sapienstone Seminato Candido boasts a 10-year guarantee that you can easily activate when registering your worktop installation.
|AVERAGE PRODUCTION VALUE
|Modulus of rupture
testing method available
|MINIMUM CLASS B
A 10-year guarantee backs the remarkable performance attributes of Seminato Candido by SapienStone. After registering, you can activate your purchase and then enjoy years of worry-free life.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, please remember that specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Please contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.