Sapienstone Seminato Nero
Seminato Nero is the darkest hue amongst the Terrazzo worktop range from Sapienstone. It displays delicate gray and white grains on a charcoal coloured surface. This terrazzo worktop material resembles a finely crushed black marble bed glittering flakes. Read More
Category : Ceramic, Porcelain, SapienStoneDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Seminato Nero is the darkest hue amongst the Terrazzo worktop range from Sapienstone. It displays delicate grey and white grains on a charcoal-coloured surface.
This terrazzo worktop material resembles a finely crushed black marble bed with glittering flakes. A backsplash and matching worktop interpret Venetian Terrazzo in a modern tone with innovation and beauty. In addition to interiors, you can use this surface externally to decorate gardens, terraces, and balconies.
Description & Features
Sapienstone Seminato Nero is a stunning terrazzo worktop with an intricate pattern. Moreover, the surface blends hues of whites, greys, blacks, and charcoals resulting in a monochromatic wonder for decorative projects. Traditional terrazzo has a marble base, meaning it can etch when placing lemons, oranges, and other acids on its surface. Unlike it, Seminato Nero offers a non-porous surface impervious to the actions of any substance in the kitchen. It includes vinegar, ketchup, soy, orange, lemon, and more.
SapienStone is inherently tolerant of high heat. SapienStone, unlike wood, laminates, and quartz worktops, will not fire in a fireplace and will not suffer heat deformation if you place a pan or casserole dish on it. Similarly, you can use SapienStone countertops outside because the sunshine does not affect their properties.
The scratch resilience of SapienStone is higher than that of the other materials, such as oak, pine or laminate, which are constantly scratched. In contrast, SapienStone’s robust texture can survive everyday use because it doesn’t contain coloured resins or protective sealants, such as those used to give shine or colour enhancers to natural marble, granite or limestone.
What is the best SapienStone feature, you may wonder? It requires no special care or maintenance, and you can clean the surfaces with regular, warm, soapy water and standard cleaning agents. It is immune to various chemicals and acids, including orange, soy sauce, and ketchup.
Seminato Nero by Sapienstone provides four key benefits.
- It provides a non-porous worktop that you can clean with everyday products. You can check its superior performance by testing a sample.
- The surfaces avoid the proliferation of bacteria, viruses, and mould. Thus making them perfect for areas in contact with water.
- The ultra-compact material has a heat resistance of up to 280 Celsius, so you don’t have to worry about dragging hot utensils and coffee pots onto the surfaces.
- They are UV suitable. UV Ray suitability means you can use surfaces that don’t fade over time, indoors and outdoors.
Caring for your Sapienstone Seminato Nero surfaces
Seminato Nero is easy to clean and maintain. So it won’t take time to keep your new worktops intact. Therefore, all you need to do is to follow three simple steps to ensure your home interiors remain pristine and germ-free:
- Daily cleaning: Use a cloth and a mixture of hot water and neutral detergent. Avoid waxes, polishes, and abrasive instruments like metal scouring pads and hard-bristle brushes. In addition, you should avoid placing abrasive chemicals for long periods on the surface.
- Precautions: Avoid abrasive detergents on glossy and polished surfaces; however, you can use them on matt materials after testing on a tiny corner of the work surface.
- Stains: For stubborn stains, we recommend using specialist detergents diluted in water and allowing them to work for the period specified by the manufacturer.
SapienStone Seminato Nero. Material Attributes
SapienStone offers a solid surface comprising natural stone, making the product resistant to scratches and abrasions. Similarly, its excellent UV damage resistance allows it to tolerate intense sunshine. The stone results from a unique combination of clay and raw materials fused and compacted under high pressure to form a dense and compact worktop. Here are three critical attributes of this sintered stone material:
- Easy Installation: Sapienstone newest Seminato Nero is a revolutionary worktop with a 12 mm thickness. It is a slim surface from this renowned, sintered stone brand. Sapiensone Seminato Nero porcelain has Italian construction by integrating high-end technological and mechanical attributes. Correspondingly, a breakthrough surface with a significantly thinner, controllable, and lighter format for easy installation is now available. The 12 mm thickness Seminato Nero Terrazzo responds to consumer demand. Therefore, you can now use it in various applications indoors and outdoors.
- Extremely Scratch-Resistant: Scratches from pans, knives, or appliances may rapidly ruin your kitchen worktops. However, the extraordinary density of Seminato Nero makes it tough to scratch. You may even cut directly on these surfaces without fear of harm. In addition, you don’t have to be concerned about rough-bottomed pots or pans slipping on their surface. This durable material provides your space with long-lasting beauty.
- Unmatched Stain-Resistance: The surfaces offer virtually zero porosity, meaning that even black beans, red wine, soy sauce, or coffee will not stain a Sapienstone worktop. Seminato Nero is practically impervious to fluids with a dense surface because of its non-porous and solid stone.
Sapienstone Kitchen Worktops
Kitchen worktops perform two primary functions: achieving the right aesthetic for your home and assisting in preparing meals or work daily. And SapienStone’s porcelain countertops tick both boxes.
From a technical perspective, the Sapienstone colours allow you to combine them with any furniture and appliances in either polished or matte textures.
In terms of functionality, Sapienstone is a hygienic, non-porous worktop allowing the surface to have direct contact with foods.
In addition, the stone is naturally resilient to extreme temperatures, allowing you to lay hot pans and skillets on the worktop securely.
Sapienstone porcelain worktops comprise ceramic clays with mineral colourants, and because of this unusual production technique, these surfaces are susceptible to chemicals, coloured foods, heat, UV light, and disinfectants.
SapienStone enhances your room with a wide choice of textures and treatments to create a unique, dramatic aesthetic. This collection comprises goods that apply to various design styles, from minimalistic to classic or contemporary styles. All items have a complete body with marble veins, ensuring a perfectly glossy finish in the kitchen, bathroom, and other living areas.
- Natural Material: Seminato Nero by Sapienstone comprises 100% natural materials such as granite, glass, and natural oxides, making it eco-friendly.
- Fireproof: The slab's essential ingredients are first put under extremely high pressure, passing through a pressing machine with a force of 400 bars. Then, the company bakes the slabs in a kiln at temperatures above 1200°C (2200°F). It results in an ultracompact worktop material that can withstand up to 650 Celsius degrees of heat.
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty: Sapienstone Seminato Nero boasts a 10-year manufacturer's warranty that you can easily activate when you register your worktop installation.
|AVERAGE PRODUCTION VALUE
|Modulus of rupture
testing method available
|MINIMUM CLASS B
A 10-year guarantee backs the remarkable performance attributes of Seminato Nero by SapienStone. After registering it, you can activate your purchase and then enjoy years of worry-free life.