Silestone Arcilla Red
Silestone Arcilla Red has a rich, rustic red surface to create comfortable, inviting environments. Its colours and texture reflect the natural clay deposits in Mediterranean areas and are part of Cosentino's initiative to protect the ocean and our ecosystem. Read More
Category : Quartz, Silestone Quartz WorktopsDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Silestone Arcilla Red has a rich, rustic red surface to create comfortable, inviting environments. Its colours and texture reflect the natural clay deposits in the Sierra Nevada, Spain and are part of Cosentino’s initiative to protect the ocean and our ecosystem.
Arcilla red belongs to Silestone Sunlit days, its first Carbon Neutral collection of quartz worktops that minimises production emissions with reforestation programs.
Silestone Arcilla Red Description & Advantages
According to the design team at Cosentino, Arcilla Red is red that instantly makes you find love. An intense red conveys both an ancient aura and a modern home. The idea of Arcilla Red is to transform your kitchen into an area you will love every day. When choosing a Silestone Arcilla Red worktop, you will infuse this space with colour, sustainability, and vitality.
Choosing a primary hue is an excellent place to start when you don’t know how to create a project. For example, think about the kitchen cabinets you love and imagine how they’d look with Silestone Arcilla Red worktops. Alternatively, explore the materials you want to use in your room and imagine what other furniture may go well together.
When you design a quartz kitchen worktop, you should begin at eye level—that is the kitchen’s main point. However, your walls and floors demand some attention as well.
Try using timber to line your floors and install matching quartz upstands. But, If you want to impact, you can always install a full-height splashback in the same material.
Silestone Sunlit Days: Hues & Colours with Sustainable HybriQ+
The Worktop Library provides Sunlit Days by Silestone, an environmentally conscious quartz manufacturer. It comprises a limited series of quartz colours that will make your home vibrant while positively contributing to our Mediterranean Sea.
We show the first range of stone kitchen worktops with zero emissions and support two programs for seabed conservation and ecosystem replanting.
Silestone Arcilla Red belongs to a unique series of surfaces comprising 100% renewable energy and recycled water. In addition, it results in an innovative high-performance combination of quality minerals, quartz, and recycled glass, known as HybriQ and HybriQ+.
- HybriQ uses technology that restricts the crystalline silica content to 50%.
- Silestone HybriQ+: technology limits crystalline silica content to 50% and uses a minimum of 20% recycled material.
Quartz worktops with these technologies result in deeper colour intensity and improved patterns and hues from specific minerals for each quartz stone, allowing you to create original and bespoke living areas.
Silestone Arcilla Red Size, Thicknesses & Finishes
Choose from thickness options of 12 mm and 20 mm. In addition, the Worktop Library offers Arcilla Red in a Jumbo size slab of 3250×1590 mm. So, you’ll be able to create seamless panels and bigger worktops easily.
Our expert stonemasons specialise in personalising your Silestone Arcilla Red worktops, floorings, walls, or fittings according to your requirements. You can even choose from 12 different edge types to design, including pencil edges, chamfer and bevel edges or intricate edges such as mitred edge, full bullnose, etc., letting you plan the perfect worktop to complement your style.
Invest In A Great, Versatile Worktop That Doesn’t Wear & Tear.
The unrivalled versatility of this material makes what has made it a market-leading material for over three decades. You can create kitchen worktops, walls, Silestone Arcilla Red splashback, floors, and more interior applications.
If you have a small kitchen that might be hard to operate, using Arcilla Red in your design will add comfort and intimacy, turning the space into a benefit. For example, you can install a worktop under a sloped ceiling and include some kitchen cupboards to maximise your space.
And even though many kitchens feature clean, white walls, you may want to go with something more colourful when creating a traditional design. Mahogany is an obvious choice, but if you try something different, you can cover your walls with splashbacks and upstands in Arcilla Red.
One of the critical benefits of Silestone is that, unlike wood and laminate, its colours don’t fade over time. In addition, continuous contact with liquid does not affect quartz. And with a 25-year transferable manufacturer’s warranty, your investment is protected for decades.
Do you have questions? – Get in touch with our team today to learn everything about this gorgeous quartz worktop!
- A sleek, enchanting appeal: Bring home an understated, industrial surface in a calm tone that complements every type of space, shade, ambience, décor, and material.
- Non-porous: Silestone Arcilla Red is non-porous thanks to its highly innovative manufacturing process, making it impervious to stains and seepage.
- GreenGuard Certificate: It is a certification asserting the reduced chemical substances pollutants into the atmosphere.
- Highly durable and resilient: Silestone Arcilla Red’s smooth, hard surface contains a highly durable and long-lasting quality, thanks to its stain, scratch, and moisture resistance. It can also withstand heat up to 150°C and cold temperatures.
- Safe and hygienic: Its layer of bacteriostatic protection makes it extremely safe and clean as a worktop material, especially for kitchens.
- Carbon neutral: Silestone colours use renewable energy and recycled water. All residual emissions are entirely neutralised through UN-backed initiatives, attaining Carbon Neutrality and eliminating the carbon footprint in the environment.
- NFS Certificate: NSF does testing procedures, material testing, and random facility audits, providing a certificate proving the material is sanitary and safe for food contact.
- Offers a range of finishes: Choose from Polished, Suede or Volcano finishes to bring out the right aesthetics and mood in every corner of your home.
- High design flexibility: Choose from multiple thicknesses and slab sizes to create seamless and larger surfaces with minimum joints.
- Easy to care for and maintain: Put your gruelling maintenance schedules on the back burner as Silestone Arcilla Red is simple and quick to clean and maintain.
- 25-year certified warranty: Bring home a first-class worktop material with a generational manufacturer’s warranty against defects.
The testing methods comply with EN-15285, EN-15286, ASTM, and ANSI standards. All tests take place at Silestone by Cosentino in Almeria, Spain.
Silestone Technical Data Sheet
An indisputable feature of every first-rate worktop material you bring home is the quality and assurance of after-service you receive.
The Worktop Library's collection of Silestone Arcilla Red worktops come with a 25-year warranty to keep you worry-free for a generation.
For any manufacturing defects concerning your worktop, flooring, panel, vanity top, etc., you can get a hassle-free replacement for 25 years from the activation's date. This warranty comes with Cosentino's reputation for consumer satisfaction.
All you need to do is register and activate the warranty on the manufacturer's website within six months of purchase by providing a copy of your invoice and your slabs' batch number, which your worktop supplier will provide.
Should you not register your warranty within six months of purchase, a legal 2-year warranty will apply to your material.
Silestone Arcilla Red belongs to the Silestone Collection Price Group 4 (four), making its overall cost 3.5 out of 5.
The price of a Silestone Arcilla Red worktop will vary depending on your property's location and accessibility.
You can consult with The Worktop Library's experts anytime to get the fairest price for your budget. Ultimately, Silestone Arcilla Red is a premium worktop material that will elevate your home's value over time.
The Worktop Library guarantees only genuine stone surfaces and worktops from the most reputable brands across the UK. You can confirm your Silestone Arcilla Red's authenticity by checking for the Silestone logo that marks the underside of your worktop. Simple!
Maintaining Silestone Arcilla Red is extremely easy. Here are the seven points to keep in mind:
- Keep your worktop as new as day one with water, a mild cleaning agent and a soft cloth.
- Wipe away any spills or stains to maintain the sheen.
- Avoid cleaning with harsh chemicals like bleaches or chemicals.
- Finally, do not use any water repellents or sealants.
- Avoid placing hot utensils on your Silestone Arcilla Red countertops for long periods.
- Use hot pads or trivets whenever possible.
- Avoid installing your Silestone worktops under direct sunlight or outdoors, as they can fade away due to UV radiation.
Yes. Silestone can withstand temperatures of up to 150C.
However, to prevent heat damage, do not set specific kitchen equipment, such as pans, pots, and other objects that emit heat like Silestone hot pan or a hot pot, immediately onto the surface after use. Instead, use a mat or rack until the tools have cooled. Thermal stress might cause damage.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.