White Calacatta Marble
White Calacatta marble is a natural marble worktop that captivates with its unique attractiveness and enchantment. And within the Calacatta marble types, the various grey veins marbles reveal a vast range of subtleties complemented by a brilliant white backdrop. . Read More
Calacatta is a stunning white marble that looks organically painted with unique greyish veining. It is a magnificent worktop material that will draw attention to kitchen islands, splashbacks, and bathroom floors.
White marble is a natural option that adds tranquillity, cleanliness, and richness to the environment. Although it appears impartial, white marble has an intriguing story in its contours. As a result, this stone is perfect for simple interiors that let it shine.
It is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, dining rooms and interior areas. Outdoors, you can use them as flooring, walls, and worktops in patios, gardens, balconies, garages, and more. So invest in a stunning White Calacatta marble worktop today!
White Calacatta Marble: Natural Masterpiece for Luxury Homes
Calacatta marble is a natural marble worktop that captivates with its unique attractiveness and enchantment. And within the Calacatta marble types, the various grey veins marbles reveal a vast range of subtleties complemented by a brilliant white backdrop. White Calacatta marble is, without a doubt, among the most gorgeous. Its distinct greyish veins exhibit varying tints and hue distinctions, giving it an undeniable character.
Similarly, with White Calacatta, you can create stunning scenes wherever you apply it, whether on a bathroom wall or as a kitchen worktop. It is a beautiful one-of-a-kind marble, ideal for spaces where a clean and fresh look is desired, but also quite attractive in other types of places. Nevertheless, Calacatta is a robust and durable stone with a subtle aesthetic.
Advantages of Using Natural Marble
- Durable: Despite marble’s softness, an excellent attribute for seamless fabrication and cutting, the stone is robust, making it on some of the most innovative marble applications in private residences, public places, and even furniture sets with gone well beyond the material’s typical usage. You can use marble to create anything from eccentric bathtubs to table tops, plinths, console tables, architraves, and shower panels. Marble demonstrates the variety of purposes you can give it and its unlimited hues and patterns, drawing attention to the material’s diversity with brilliant interior designers and architects and contributing to delightfully unique spaces employing marble.
- Hygienic: marble’s low porosity ensures no bacteria cannot penetrate its surface. Cleaning your marble worktops with a significantly diluted solution of dishwashing detergent is sufficient to lower the microbe count, meeting the Food and Drug Administration’s mandated cleanliness threshold for kitchen worktops. After rinsing with water, a marble worktop is hygienic over the critical point. And if you sanitise it using a very mild solution of white vinegar, you will eliminate 100% of germs.
- Practical: marble’s softness makes it one of the most functional natural stones for building and decoration. While the Romans made the most of its softness for sculpturing, you can make the most of it by shaping it to any form and size, whether for worktops, walls, floors, shelves, or more.
- Colour Intense: Although marble is often light-coloured, you can find marble in any colour and shade in the spectrum. And no other material can provide the same level of colour intensity marble provides, whether quartz, ceramic, or concrete.
Calacatta Marble Sizes, Thickness, Finishes
- Sizes: The slabs have a minimum dimension of 2.50 x 1.50m and a maximum size of 3.28 x 2.05 m.
- Finish: It is readily available in a polished finish. You can also choose White Calacatta marble honed or leather finish when you prefer matte or textured finishes for your project.
- Coverage: With a single marble slab, you can cover an area of approximately 5 square meters of surface, whether it is kitchen worktops, floors, or wall panels.
- Protection: Our production team applies professional natural stone sealant coating to your marble slabs upon delivery. Later, our worktop installers use an additional layer of this sealant when completing your kitchen worktop, bathroom, fireplace, or floor installation.
- Thicknesses: White Calacatta marble is readily available in 2 or 3 cm thickness. Consult with our marble experts if you require thicknesses of 4, 5 or 6 cm or more.
Our production team specializes in creating bespoke Calacatta marble work surfaces, backsplashes, upstands, or installations to your specifications.
Natural marble is a fantastic option for kitchen worktops, upstands, or walls in homes and businesses. It has remained the king of worktops for centuries thanks to the mix of eternal beauty, high performance and affordability it offers.
- Natural marble is UV suitable, making it a perfect outdoor worktop material.
- You can choose marble in various finishes: Polished, Leather, Honed, Bush-Hammered, Satinato, and more.
- Each slab of natural marble worktop is unique to you and your project. Nature does not create two identical marble slabs.
- Marble can withstand exceptionally high heat (up to 300 degrees Celsius) and offers excellent scratch and stain resistance performance.
- When you embark on a kitchen or bathroom renovation, you will most likely consider how the material would improve the appearance and functionality of your house. However, with marble, you can also consider how it can boost the property's value. Your home is a significant investment, and adding marble worktops can help increase its value in the future.
White Calacatta marble comprises raw minerals and is a 100% natural stone. Therefore, as with any natural product, its composition may differ slightly across blocks.
Calacatta marble's technical features are the following (petrographical classification):
- Water Absorption:0.24 %
- Density:2660 Kg/m³
- Flexural Strength:12.1 MPa
- Compressive Strength:90.0 MPa
As an organic material, marble's warranty comes from nature. And because marble is a natural product, it has inherent flaws and fractures that make it unique.
Suppose you prefer natural marble with a warranty.
In that case, you can select from our Sensa, Naturamia, and Granith Stone Collections of branded natural stones. Our manufacturer's warranties for natural stone worktops range from 2 to 15 years.
White Calacatta marble belongs to our Price Group 4 (four), representing a high price point.
The final cost of a White Calacatta worktop depends on the size of the countertops you require, the location, and the accessibility of the property for its installation, dictating the number of White Calacatta marble countertop installers your project may require.
Marble is a sedimentary carbonate rock. It comprises calcite (CaCO3), or a mixture of dolomite (Ca, MG) and calcite.
Initially limestone, limestone rocks become marble thanks to the natural processes affecting them over millennia. Moreover, the term 'marble' comes from the old Greek word "marmaros," meaning "shiny stone", describing the metamorphosis from limestone to marble.
Yes. Unlike manufactured stones such as quartz and engineered marble, White Calacatta marble comprises 100% natural minerals and is suitable for outdoors applications. In addition, the lack of resins in marble worktops ensures that their colours don't fade or alter even when you install them externally.
White Calacatta marble, also known as Calacatta Oro marble, is a natural stone from northern Italy.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and up to 150 miles of surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.