Xtone Astana Grey
Xtone Astana Grey combines two stunningly beautiful materials: marble and sintered stone. The rich grey base of Xtone Astana Grey is reminiscent of traditional Turkish Astana Grey marble. Read More
Category : Porcelain, Porcelanosa XTONEDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Xtone Astana Grey is a stunning sintered stone that emanates subtle elegance. Its neutral grey base is perfectly accented with delicate white, cream, and grey veining. The surface features a fine dispersion of veining, resulting in a unique, captivating, and calming pattern. Xtone Astana Grey worktops offer a soft, sumptuous look that elaborates on any kitchen or bathroom design project.
Xtone Astana Grey is a highly sought-after worktop material in London. It is known for its temperature adaptability and durability, making it an ideal choice for kitchen and bathroom worktops.
If you’re looking for a work surface that can withstand high demands without showing any signs of wear and tear, then Xtone Astana Grey should be on your list.
This material is designed to hold up against stains and scratches, making it perfect for outdoor kitchens where exposure to sunlight and cold weather can cause other materials to crack or fade over time.
Xtone Astana Grey: The Beauty of Ancient Grey Marble & The Luxury of Sintered Stone
Xtone Astana Grey combines two stunningly beautiful materials: marble and sintered stone. The rich grey base of Xtone Astana Grey is reminiscent of traditional Turkish Astana Grey marble.
If you’re looking for a stylish, durable and practical solution to grey marble that can withstand any temperature and weather condition, look no further than this fantastic, sustainable surface.
With its waterproof and stain-resistant properties, the Xtone Astana Grey is the perfect choice for any space that requires high-performance stone worktops.
Whether you’re renovating your home or commercial property, this versatile and reliable marble effect product offers exceptional durability and longevity, saving you time and money in maintenance costs.
This porcelain is available in several sizes, thicknesses and finishes, including bookmatched and end-matched slabs.
THE ULTIMATE STONE WORKTOP FROM PORCELANOSA FOR EXCEPTIONAL SPACES
DESIGN, INSTALL, AND ENJOY A 100% NON-POROUS & SUPER COMPACT SINTERED STONE SURFACE
Porcelanosa Xtone has been a leading brand in the tile industry for many years, and their latest addition, the Xtone Astana Grey, is no exception. This high-quality porcelain tile boasts an elegant and modern design, exceptional durability, and resistance to wear and tear. In addition, its unique veining patterns give it a natural stone look that will elevate any room it’s installed in.
But installing high-end tiles requires professional expertise, so The Worktop Library offers installation services for Xtone worktops across West London, North London, South London and every Borough in our city. So whether renovating your kitchen or bathroom or building a new home from scratch, our Porcelanosa Xtone installation services ensure that your investment is handled carefully to achieve stunning results.
Meet all your technical drawings needs.
Porcelanosa’s Xtone Astana Grey is a 100% non-porous and fully non-absorbent bathroom and kitchen worktop solution for homeowners, architects, interior designers and construction service companies.
- Create, build, install and enjoy stunning ultra-compact sintered stone walls and floors.
- Lay the foundation for interior designing with a robust surface with unique patterns creation using 6 mm, 12 mm or 20 mm thick work surfaces.
- Achieve your favourite style with photo-realistic marble veins, cement effects, metallic finishes, and more.
Powered by Large-Format Sintered Porcelain Slabs
Break free of marble and granite constraints with instant access to the latest catalogue of designer work surfaces and the most extensive online collection of porcelain worktops to collaborate with teams, trades, and external suppliers.
These stones contain natural minerals with recyclable content and high resistance to stains, heat and impact, so you never have to seal your countertop.
Family members and home visitors can use it easily and securely anytime. Protect kitchen and bathroom surfaces by installing vanity tops, wall panels, and large floor panels so everybody in your home to enjoy stunning aesthetics and effortless maintenance.
Porcelanosa Xtone Astana Grey Specifications
Type: Sintered Porcelain
Price Rating: ££
Style: Marble, veins
Thicknesses: 12 mm
Finishes: Nature (Matte), Polished
Use: Interior, exterior
Certifications: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM) certifications, ISO 14001, SCS certificate for Krion®
Warranty: 25 years
Porcelanosa Xtone worktops offer several benefits, making them popular for kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
- Durability: Xtone is a highly durable material that is resistant to stains, chemicals, heat, burns, thermal shock, scratching, water, and UV rays
- Hygiene: Xtone is an anti-bacterial and hygienic material that prevents fungi and bacteria proliferation. It also does not release volatile organic compounds, making it a safe and sanitary choice for food preparation areas.
- Low maintenance: Porcelanosa Xtone worktops are easy to maintain, thanks to their non-porous surface. They do not require sealing or unique cleaning products, and you can easily wipe stains away with a cloth and mild detergent.
- Aesthetics: Xtone is available in many shades and designs, including the elegant ivory appearance of Calacatta marble, Paonazzo marble, and other stone with a delicate combination of colours and veins interspersed throughout the porcelain slabs.
- Personalizable: You can personalize your Porcelanosa Xtone worktops for any project and install ultra-slim panels thanks to the exclusive range of products such as the XLIGHT Premium Collection.
- Eco-friendliness: Xtone is an eco-friendly material comprising natural minerals free from volatile organic compounds.
- Versatility: Porcelanosa Xtone can be used for a variety of surfaces, including countertops, flooring, interior cladding, tables, sinks, and other finished products, making it a versatile choice for any project
PORCELANOSA employs different natural minerals and formulas according to the colour and texture of each porcelain surface.
PORCELANOSA Xtone WORKTOPS TECHNICAL DATASHEET
All materials from The Worktop Library's Xtone Surface Collection offer an extended warranty to cover the products against manufacturing defects and inherent design flaws.
The extended warranty covers 25 years from the date of purchase and applies to the original purchaser of the product. The warranty covers any defects that may cause the product to fail or malfunction, including cracks, discolouration, and water absorption.
The Xtone warranty also covers any repair or replacement costs incurred during the warranty period. To claim your warranty, report the issue to Xtone Surface within 30 days of discovery and provide a copy of your explaining the defect.
AnXtone Surface representative may come to your address to inspect and evaluate the product before accepting the warranty claim.
Here are four alternatives to Porcelanosa Xtone Astana Grey:
- Astana Grey marble
- Ascale Cardoso Grey porcelain
- Infinity Tundra Select porcelain
- Dekton Bergen
You can choose Xtone worktops from three finishes: polished (high-gloss texture), Silk (matte finish with subtle texture), and Natural (matte texture). The Xtone finishes provide varying levels of texture and sheen to the surface of the worktops. Ultimately, your finish will depend on your favourite aesthetic and functional requirements.
Porcelanosa Xtone offers two slab sizes: 320 x 160 cm and 320 x 150 cm.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \\ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles of surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.