Xtone Bottega Antracita
Our Xtone Bottega Antracita worktop is 100% non-porous and offer high resistance to scratches, impacts and heat resistance, making it perfect for everyday use and will last years without any wear or tear. Read More
Category : Porcelain, Porcelanosa XTONEDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Xtone Bottega Antracita is the perfect addition to any modern kitchen looking for a sleek, bold dark concrete worktop. This beautiful stone offers a variety of pattern variations and colours, making it a versatile choice that can fit any kitchen style.
This concrete effect sintered stone has a bold and distinctive look that will make a stunning impact on your kitchen or bathrooms. Its rich dark grey tones exude a sophisticated and contemporary vibe, and the intense dark grey colour also complements light and dark cabinets, making it versatile.
Our Xtone Bottega Antracita worktop is incredibly durable. It offers high resistance to scratches and impacts and high heat resistance, making it perfect for everyday use and will last for years without any wear or tear. In addition, Xtone is effortless to maintain, making them a fantastic choice for busy homeowners, architects, and interior design professionals.
The non-porous surface prevents stains from seeping in, making it easy to clean with only soap and water. It is also resistant to bacterial growth, keeping your kitchen safe and hygienic.
Build Better with Xtone Bottega Antracita Worktops
Work better together with Xtone through the whole project lifecycle.
Millions of design and construction professionals in over 150 countries trust Porcelanosa to elevate project efficiency and aesthetics.
The newest version of Anthracite coloured concrete has arrived!
With new sintered technology and enhancements to help your building and renovation teams get more done together.
Design with ease. Easily design your kitchen and bathroom to enjoy the benefits of the latest design surfaces.
Customise worktop edges and cut-outs. Newly enhanced stone for setting various under or overmount sink cutouts and hob cutouts ensures the right finish for your flush hob, or Butler sinks from the start.
Template and measure quicker than ever. Finish the job faster with slabs in set sizes and improved features for templating and measurement tools.
Porcelanosa Xtone Worktops
Our bespoke and in-house kitchen worktop and bathroom packages are designed to help you upgrade and outperform.
The Worktop Library’s online shop offers kitchen and bathroom surface installation of our regular worktops alongside bespoke packages tailored and scheduled to your project needs. Our worktop design and fitting teams will help you set a path for success through fast and accurate project development.
So whether you need for a residential project or multi-plot worktop installations for a new-build, we have a solution to match your every worktop need:
Xtone Kitchen Worktops
Installation – 2 to 6 hours
This type of installation helps new or existing homeowners to install Xtone worktops. You will enjoy the little maintenance and cleaning necessary to organize, cook, entertain and work on a sintered porcelain work surface.
- 100% non-porous
- Suitable for food preparation
- 40% recycled material content
- Sustainable manufacturing
- High Stain worktop and splashback resistance
- Perfect Slab Calibration and Set Measurements
- Suitable for outdoor kitchens and Barbecues
- Standard and intricate worktop profiles, including mitred edges
Xtone Bathroom Vanity top, Walls & Floors
Duration – 1 hour to 1 week
This complements the Xtone kitchen worktop installation, covering panel management and bathroom surface protection features. Porcelain vanity top installation takes as little as one hour, and full wall height, floor, shower tray, and bath surround installation takes a few hours and up to a week for most London bathrooms, depending on size.
- Dynamic Patterns
- Bacteriostatic protection
- High resistance against mould and mildew
- Perfect Slabs For Accurate Measurements
- Non-absorbency, Hygienic properties
- Ultra-thin 6 mm and 12 mm thick wall panels
- High Slip Resistance (Natural finish)
Porcelanosa Xtone Bottega Antracita Specifications
Type: Sintered Porcelain
Colour: Dark Grey
Price Rating: ££
Thicknesses: 6 mm, 12 mm
Finishes: Nature (Matte)
Use: Interior, exterior
Certifications: Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED), Building Research Establishment Environmental Assessment Method (BREEAM) certifications, ISO 14001, SCS certificate for Krion®
Warranty: 25 years
Porcelanosa Xtone worktops offer several benefits, making them popular for kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
- Durability: Xtone is a highly durable material that is resistant to stains, chemicals, heat, burns, thermal shock, scratching, water, and UV rays
- Hygiene: Xtone is an anti-bacterial and hygienic material that prevents fungi and bacteria proliferation. It also does not release volatile organic compounds, making it a safe and sanitary choice for food preparation areas.
- Low maintenance: Porcelanosa Xtone worktops are easy to maintain, thanks to their non-porous surface. They do not require sealing or unique cleaning products, and you can easily wipe stains away with a cloth and mild detergent.
- Aesthetics: Xtone is available in many shades and designs, including the elegant ivory appearance of Calacatta marble, Paonazzo marble, and other stone with a delicate combination of colours and veins interspersed throughout the porcelain slabs.
- Personalizable: You can personalize your Porcelanosa Xtone worktops for any project and install ultra-slim panels thanks to the exclusive range of products such as the XLIGHT Premium Collection.
- Eco-friendliness: Xtone is an eco-friendly material comprising natural minerals free from volatile organic compounds.
- Versatility: Porcelanosa Xtone can be used for a variety of surfaces, including countertops, flooring, interior cladding, tables, sinks, and other finished products, making it a versatile choice for any project
PORCELANOSA employs different natural minerals and formulas according to the colour and texture of each porcelain surface.
PORCELANOSA Xtone WORKTOPS TECHNICAL DATASHEET
All materials from The Worktop Library's Xtone Surface Collection offer an extended warranty to cover the products against manufacturing defects and inherent design flaws.
The extended warranty covers 25 years from the date of purchase and applies to the original purchaser of the product. The warranty covers any defects that may cause the product to fail or malfunction, including cracks, discolouration, and water absorption.
The Xtone warranty also covers any repair or replacement costs incurred during the warranty period. To claim your warranty, report the issue to Xtone Surface within 30 days of discovery and provide a copy of your explaining the defect.
AnXtone Surface representative may come to your address to inspect and evaluate the product before accepting the warranty claim.
Here are four alternatives to Porcelanosa Xtone Bottega Antracita:
- Laminam Calce Tortora
- Laminam Calce Antracite
- Neolith Cement
- Neolith Lava
Absolutely! Xtone worktops comply with the ASTM G22 standard, the primary test method to determine the resistance of a material to fungal growth. This test evaluates the ability of a material to support fungal growth and the effect of environmental characteristics such as temperature, humidity, and nutrient availability on the development of fungi.
It involves exposing Xtone to a fungal spore suspension and monitoring the growth of the fungi over time. The ASTM G22 standard ensures and testifies that Xtone worktops do not support the development of harmful fungi that can cause health problems and structural damage.
Yes, Xtone worktops can withstand up to 300 C Celsius and offer exceptional dimensional stability at high temperatures, with less than 0.3 longitudinal deviations and over 0.6 transversal deviations, according to UNE568:75 14 V2. These worktops resist warping or buckling under the hottest conditions, making them perfect for use around kitchen appliances that produce high heat.
Thanks to this level of dimensional stability, Xtone worktops maintain their shape and size for years, making them a safer option for kitchens and reducing the risk of injury and damage.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \\ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles of surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.