Bianco Brouille marble
Is there somewhere our Bianco marble worktop doesn't look gorgeous? Bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms and other living areas, such as hallways and entrances, benefit from its immense beauty. It is a durable marble with calm, blurry and broken grey combined with white tones and a soft polished finish, giving the surface a traditional yet highly modern feel. Read More
Bianco Brouille is a marble stone with grey fissures and blurry light grey veins that run across the surface, lending their name to this natural stone.
The exceptional delicacy of its veins makes it unique by displaying a highly desirable high sheen on the surface. In addition, its magnificent pattern of broken grey veins makes it ideal for designing large pieces such as kitchen islands, floor-to-ceiling walls, and matching backsplashes.
It is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, dining rooms and interior areas. Outdoors, you can use them as flooring, walls, and worktops in patios, gardens, balconies, garages, and more. So invest in a stunning Bianco Brouille marble worktop today!
Bianco Brouille Marble Description: Fragmented & Cool
Is there somewhere our Bianco marble worktop doesn’t look gorgeous? Bathrooms, kitchens, bedrooms and other living areas, such as hallways and entrances, benefit from its immense beauty. It is a durable marble with calm, blurry and broken grey combined with white tones and a soft polished finish, giving the surface a traditional yet highly modern feel.
Bianco Brouille marble offers grey shimmers on an unyielding ocean of immaculate white, blending with grey squiggles. It results in a charming tapestry of white and grey veins on a natural marble kitchen worktop that brings sturdiness, a remarkable shiny surface, flexibility, and colour intensity. It is a favourite among home stylists and house builders looking for a fractured marble look that breaks up the calm in minimalist and simple designs.
Other names: The generic name of this stone is Bianco Brouille marble, and if you are looking for Bianco Brouille marble slabs for worktops, we also offer them under the following terms: Carrara Brouille, Bianco Carrara Brouille, Carrara Brouille, Bianco Bruille Marble, Brouille Marble, Carrara Bianco Brouille, Bianco Brouille Marble, Turkish White Marble. Although most of this marble type is quarried in Italy, some varieties are initially from Turkey and Lebanon.
Advantages of Using Bianco Brouille Natural Marble
- Durable: Despite marble’s softness, an excellent attribute for seamless fabrication and cutting, the stone is robust, making it on some of the most innovative marble applications in private residences, public places, and even furniture sets with gone well beyond the material’s typical usage. You can use marble to create anything from eccentric bathtubs to table tops, plinths, console tables, architraves, and shower panels. Marble demonstrates the variety of purposes you can give it and its unlimited hues and patterns. It draws attention to the material’s diversity with brilliant interior designers and architects and contributes to delightfully unique spaces employing marble.
- Hygienic: marble’s low porosity ensures no bacteria cannot penetrate its surface. Cleaning your marble worktops with a significantly diluted solution of dishwashing detergent is sufficient to lower the microbe count, meeting the Food and Drug Administration’s mandated cleanliness threshold for kitchen worktops. After rinsing with water, a marble worktop is hygienic over the critical point. And if you sanitise it using a very mild solution of white vinegar, you will eliminate 100% of germs.
- Practical: marble’s softness makes it one of the most functional natural stones for building and decoration. While the Romans made the most of its softness for sculpturing, you can make it by shaping it to any form and size, whether for worktops, walls, floors, shelves, or more.
- Colour Intense: Although marble is often light-coloured, you can find marble in any colour and shade in the spectrum. And no other material can provide the same level of colour intensity marble provides, whether quartz, ceramic, or concrete.
Bianco Brouille Marble Sizes, Thickness, Finishes
- Sizes: The slabs have a minimum dimension of 2.50 x 1.50m and a maximum size of 3.28 x 2.05 m.
- Finish: It is readily available in a polished finish. You can also choose Bianco Brouille honed marble or leather finish when you prefer matte or textured finishes for your project.
- Coverage: With a single marble slab, you can cover an area of approximately 5 square meters of surface, whether it is kitchen worktops, floors, or wall panels.
- Protection: Our production team applies professional natural stone sealant coating to your marble slabs upon delivery. Later, our worktop installers use an additional layer of this sealant when completing your kitchen worktop, bathroom, fireplace, or floor installation.
- Thicknesses: Bianco Brouille marble is available in 2 or 3 cm thickness. Consult with our marble experts if you require thicknesses of 4, 5 or 6 cm or more.
Our production team specialises in creating bespoke Bianco Brouille marble work surfaces, backsplashes, upstands, or installations to your specifications.
Levantina is a Spanish multinational corporation and global leader in Natural Stones.
Since its inception in 1959, the firm has continuously adapted and transformed as an innovator. It results in a leader and innovator giving expertise in ground-breaking stone materials and cutting-edge technologies. Levantina boasts ownership of numerous quarries around the globe alongside seven factories and where it creates new products such as Techlam Ceramics. In addition, the company boasts 20 own distribution warehouses, with a global presence in over 100 countries.
Levantina has its head office in Novelda, Alicante, Spain. It is one of the world’s largest marble-producing hubs, comprising the brand’s factories, including Techlam and natural marble. In addition, it contains a showroom and several stone facilities, including the Project Centre and the famous’ Marble Centre.’
Similarly, Levantina’s factories are one of the most innovative in the stone industry due to continuous funding, allowing them to respond to and meet the demands of our clients with maximum success.
Over 100 different specialists work at Levantina, highlighting the business’s core foundations of high quality and excellent client care.
In addition, Levantina’s offices feature a display of over 500 m2 and two stone yards in the UK dedicated to enhancing your stone purchasing experience. With more than 200 different worktops and interior decoration materials, there is a Levantina stone worktop for everyone!
Natural marble is a fantastic option for kitchen worktops, upstands, or walls in homes and businesses. It has remained the king of worktops for centuries thanks to the mix of eternal beauty, high performance and affordability it offers.
- Natural marble is UV suitable, making it a perfect outdoor worktop material.
- You can choose marble in various finishes: Polished, Leather, Honed, Bush-Hammered, Satinato, and more.
- Each slab of natural marble worktop is unique to you and your project. Nature does not create two identical marble slabs.
- Marble can withstand exceptionally high heat (up to 300 degrees Celsius) and offers excellent scratch and stain resistance performance.
- When you embark on a kitchen or bathroom renovation, you will most likely consider how the material would improve the appearance and functionality of your house. However, with marble, you can also consider how it can boost the property's value. Your home is a significant investment, and adding marble worktops can help increase its value in the future.
Bianco Brouille marble's technical features are the following (petrographical classification):
Water Absorption:0.23 %
Flexural Strength:11.07 MPa
Compressive Strength:132 - 136 MPa
Compression breaking load Simple: 136 MPa
Compression breaking load after freezing: 132 MPa
Tangent elastic modulus: 47,000 MPa
Indirect traction resistance by Flex: 11.07 MPa
Coefficient corresponding Abrasion: 0.39
Impact resistance: minimum fall height: 40 cm
As an organic material, marble's warranty comes from nature. And because marble is a natural product, it has inherent flaws and fractures that make it unique.
Select from our Sensa, Naturamia, and Granith Stone Collections of branded natural stones if you prefer natural marble with a warranty. In addition, our manufacturer's warranties for natural stone worktops range from 2 to 15 years.
Bianco Brouille Calacatta marble belongs to our Price Group 1 (one), representing a low price point.
The final cost of a Bianco Brouille worktop depends on the worktop sizes, thickness, details, the location, and the accessibility of the property for its installation, dictating the number of Bianco Brouille marble countertop installers your project may require.
Bianco Brouille marble is a sedimentary carbonate rock. It comprises calcite (CaCO3), or a mixture of dolomite (Ca, MG) and calcite.
Initially limestone, limestone rocks become marble thanks to the natural processes affecting them over millennia. Moreover, the term 'marble' comes from the old Greek word "marmaros," meaning "shiny stone", describing the metamorphosis from limestone to marble.
Bianco Brouille marble, also known as Carrara Brouille marble, is a natural stone from northern Italy. Some varieties of Bianco Brouille are also present in Turkey, known as 'Turkish White marble' and in Lebanon, known as Brouille marble.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and up to 150 miles of surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.