Compac Unique Argento
Our Compac Unique Argento worktop offers a grey marbled base with an almost silver hue and intricate white veins spread across a dark stainless-steel coloured surface, making it an elegant work surface for modern, classic or minimalistic spaces. Read More
Category : Compac Quartz Worktops, QuartzDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Our Compac Unique Argento worktop offers a grey marbled base with an almost silver hue and intricate white veins spread across a dark stainless-steel coloured surface, making it an elegant work surface for modern, classic or minimalistic spaces.
History & Compac Unique Argento Inspiration
Compac Unique Argento takes inspiration from pure Argentium Silver, a brand of contemporary tarnish-resistant silver metals first invented in 1998.
Argentium Silver was first a Peter Johns’ study at Middlesex University’s School of Art & Design’s Art and Design Research Institute that led to the development of the mineral as we know it. It contains between 93.5% and 96% silver, meeting the criteria for both Britannia silver and Sterling silver hallmarks.
Unique Argento offers a 93% pure quartz worktop material that meets the CE Markings and food preparation surface criteria.
When you choose a Compac Unique Argento worktop, you will add not only an elegant touch to your favourite space. Moreover, the stone imparts British history, Italian design and Spanish manufacturing.
The design of this particular product is an excellent example of the high standards Compac Unique Argento has when delivering reliable kitchen materials.
Unique Argento. Unique Features.
Compac Unique Argento is a quartz stone that innovatively combines strength and elegance. Its typical features include a marble pattern surface specially designed to create visual depth. Its refined white veins and dark silver colour are a hallmark of the product. Unique Argento is suitable for residential and commercial applications, including interior design such as bathrooms, kitchens and living rooms, and exterior uses such as walls, floors and facades.
Unique Argento is a fantastic product that can help to ease your design pain in an elegant way. Get it now and be amazed at the strength and beauty of this unique stone!
About Compac, The Surfaces Company
Compac Unique Argento is a design by Compac, a company in Spain that has been providing quality stone surfaces for over 40 years. Not only the company makes decorative quartz surfaces but also marble and terrazzo, and it has won The Cradle to Cradle™ Bronze certificate at the KBIS 2020 sustainability award as a revolutionary material in innovation and sustainability in the marble, quartz and natural stone sectors.
Compac Quartz has international recognition that evaluates products and their manufacturing processes under a stringent evaluation system. In addition, every Compac Surface comes with an available 30-year warranty.
Get Recycled & Recyclable Worktops in One Unified Product
Compac Unique Argento is an IQ Quartz Surface using recycled glass, marble, granite and other natural materials. Above all, Compac Surfaces makes sustainable kitchen products.
Compac IQ & IQ Pro: The IQ Circular Science Compac quartz surfaces comprise sustainable manufacturing using 100% renewable energy and 98% rainwater. In addition, the colours with IQ Circular Science Pro incorporate recycled natural minerals, making them recyclable worktops. Finally, both Compac IQ and IQP quartz products have zero inhalable crystalline silica.
Don’t wait any longer to elevate the look of your kitchen. A Compac Unique Argento countertop will transform the heart of your home and make meal prep a breeze. Like all our products, this worktop is made to order and can be fully customised to your requirements. Please call us on 02039760029 for more info or to discuss your design ideas.
- Recreate a natural marble look: Brighten your home's aura by infusing it with a pure, high-end marble-like aesthetic.
- A designer's dream: Compac Unique Argento is available in multiple dimensions, formats and finishes and makes for a versatile surface.
- Ultra-scratch and stain resistant: Don't constantly fear wear and tear and regular repairs anymore, as the Compac Unique Argento has a high-grade stain, scratch and impact resistance.
- Impermeable to dirt and liquids: The engineered quartz surface has null porosity to keep seepages, dirt, and grime at bay. No need to spend on expensive sealings anymore!
- Ideal for kitchens: Compac Unique Argento is sure to become the pride of your kitchen, thanks to its heat and moisture resistance and internal toughness.
- Easy to clean and maintain: Simple and quick clean-ups are all you need to keep your Compac Unique Argento worktops and surfaces looking spic and span!
- Sanitary and perfectly safe: Bring home a quality stone surface that does not allow bacteria or mould to sit for long. Regular care will keep the surface sanitary and safe to touch and work with.
- 30-year manufacturer's warranty: Enjoy the lifelong durability of one of the most popular engineered quartz worktops with a 30-year manufacturer warranty.
|FIRE REACTION (EUROCLASSES) : UNE-EN-ISO 9239-1:2002 & ISO 1716:2002
|THERMAL EXPANSION COEFFICIENT: UNE EN 14617-11:2006
|2,18 x 105
|FLEXURAL RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14617-2:2005
|55 – 65
|IMPACT RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14617-9:2005
|12 – 15
|SLIP RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14231:2004
|6 wet 37 dry
|WATER ABSORPTION: UNE EN 14617-1:2005
|0,06 – 0,08
|APPARENT DENSITY : UNE EN 14617-1:2005
|2,300 – 2,400
|ABRASION RESISTANCE : UNE-EN 14617-3:2005
|28 – 30
|CHEMICAL RESISTANCE : UNE EN 14617-10: 2005
|C4 Alkalis: Materials maintaining at least 80% of their resistance reference value after 8 hours. Surface hardness
|SURFACE HARDNESS: UNI EN 101 Ceramic tiles.
Compac backs up Unique Argento's exceptional stain and scratch resistance with a 30-year warranty. So you can activate it upon registration of your purchase and then live carefree for decades!
Don’t worry! Compac Unique Argento’s maintenance is greatly hassle-free.
- Clean any spills and stains without letting them remain on the surface for hours. You can use water, a soft cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Use a window spray for the polished finish and the Barkeepers’ Friend sprays for the glacé finish product.
- Compac Unique Argento is heat resistant. But don't let hot objects sit on the surface for too long.
- Avoid direct sunlight or UV radiation on the worktop to prevent fading.
Not at all! Compac Unique Argento is one of the best stone surfaces you can install in your kitchen during refurbishment. It’s a particularly significant investment not just for its stunning looks but also durability and ease of maintenance.
It can also easily handle high temperatures (up to 150 Celsius), scratches and stains. Moreover, its smooth, non-porous surface ensures it is hygienic, impervious to dirt, liquids and bacteria, and highly workable.
No. As with all Compac quartz surfaces, Unique Argento is non-porous and does not require sealing. Phew!
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation and up to 150 miles of surrounding areas are available in London. Don't hesitate to contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.