Compac Volcano Dark
Compac Volcano Dark combines a deep black surface with white veining that replicates the natural beauty of black marble with recycled glass and quartz, resulting in the most sustainable black marble effect worktop for interior applications. Read More
Category : Compac Quartz Worktops, QuartzDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Compac Volcano Dark combines a deep black surface with white veining that replicates the natural beauty of black marble with recycled glass and quartz, resulting in the most sustainable black marble effect worktop for interior applications. In addition, Compac Volcano Dark provides the same benefits of low water absorption, high thermal resistance and ease of cleaning as standard quartz worktops.
If you are looking for a durable, low-maintenance countertop option to marble, Compac Obsidiana Volcano Dark is a great choice. Not only it mimics the white veins on black marble with perfection, but it does not need any special maintenance.
Compac Volcano Dark offers a very high level of resistance to scratching, staining and fading. In addition, it rates 7 on Moh’s scale of strength, compared to 3 in marble. The product is also easy to cut and polish.
Compac has been manufacturing quartz surfaces since 1975 and is a crucial member of the European Ceramic Tile Association. The company started in Gandia, Spain, but it now produces its quartz and glass surface at a factory in Portugal.
What is Compac Obsidiana?
The Obsidiana Collection replicates the legendary volcanic stone used in construction since ancient times, bringing this rich heritage of natural beauty to bathrooms and kitchens and blending it with new technological quartz.
The name of this natural stone substance comes from how molten lava becomes natural glass over time. Moreover, Compac uses a proprietary process in which millions of years of vitrification are condensed into hours.
This quartz and glass worktop offers monochrome veins in various sizes and colours to suit your taste and application, from natural stone to the latest fashion colours.
The result is the quartz worktop with the lowest environmental effect and gives all the advantages of genuine stone.
Why is Compac Volcano Dark?
Because you can use it just like a standard quartz worktop because it is an excellent alternative that resembles black stones such as Nero Marquina marble, despite being a type of volcanic glass for interior applications, Compac Obsidiana Volcano Dark can reproduce authentic marble flawlessly whilst offering a more sustainable surface.
This glassy quartz worktop product has certain features that make it perfect for particular applications. You can use it, for example, to make extensible breakfast bars since it is highly heat resistant. In addition, you can use it in bathrooms and wet areas because it is impervious to water.
Compac Obsidiana quartz and glass are prevalent in residential settings, shops, offices, and other commercial buildings. Its distinctive look makes it a favourite of architects, interior designers, and lovers of its aesthetic appeal.
A Compac Volcano Dark Worktop provides safe kitchens and recyclable bathrooms.
Thus sustainable Dark grey quartz worktop is prevalent in the innovative Obsidiana COMPAC for applying The Ethical Beauty principle with four main principles:
- RECYCLE Find new uses for everything we have.
- REUSE The use up of resources.
- REDUCE Anything that you can’t use again.
- RECONSIDER Items that you can’t recycle again.
A white vein black marble effect worktop as an all-in-one solution.
- Prepare meals and mix ingredients with colourants without worrying about stains. Not only it protects the worktops from stains, but it is also impervious to acids.
- Cut, chop and slice your veggies on a scratch-resistant quartz worktop without worrying about marks.
- Place your hot dishes directly on the worktops. Compac Quartz can withstand up to 150 Celsius.
- Keep your bathroom and kitchen germ-free with a non-porous surface offering 0.07% water absorption.
- Clean your countertops in no time with regular household detergents.
Enhancing the aesthetics of Sustainable Worktops
The IQ Quartz Surface from Compac Volcano Dark is an eco-friendly IQ PRO Surface made from 100 % renewable energy and 98 % rainwater.
The IQ Circular Science Compac version uses sustainable manufacturing processes, while versions with IQ Circular Science Pro contain recycled natural minerals, making them recyclable surfaces.
Instantly Improve Your Home With Reliable Quartz Surfaces,
- Compac Surfaces was, and remains, Spain’s first company to specialise in developing quartz and marble-based products. It started operating in 1975.
- COMPAC UK started in 2007 with two distribution facilities, Wakefield and London. Moreover, they are an international stone company that has over 450 staff.
- The company has two factories making up to 4.5 million square meters of quartz yearly in Spain and Portugal.
Choose the new Compac Volcano Dark work surface. You’ll love the understated elegance of this countertop material.
Like all our stones, this worktop is bespoke, and you can customise it to your needs. Contact us at email@example.com to discuss your project.
- Recreate a natural marble look: Brighten your home's aura by infusing it with a pure, high-end marble-like aesthetic.
- A designer's dream: Compac Volcano Light is available in multiple dimensions, formats and finishes and makes for a versatile surface.
- Ultra-scratch and stain resistant: Don't constantly fear to wear and tear and regular repairs anymore, as the Compac quartz Volcano Light has a high-grade stain, scratch and impact resistance.
- Impermeable to dirt and liquids: The engineered quartz surface has null porosity to keep seepages, dirt and grime at bay. No need to spend on expensive sealings anymore!
- Ideal for kitchens: Compac Volcano Light is sure to become the pride of your kitchen, thanks to its heat and moisture resistance and internal toughness.
- Easy to clean and maintain: Simple and quick clean-ups are all you need to keep your Compac Volcano Light worktops and surfaces looking spic and span!
- Sanitary and perfectly safe: Bring home a quality stone surface that does not allow bacteria or mould to sit for long. Regular care will keep the surface sanitary and safe to touch and work with.
- 30-year manufacturer's warranty: Enjoy the lifelong durability of one of the most popular engineered quartz worktops with a 30-year manufacturer warranty.
|FIRE REACTION (EUROCLASSES) : UNE-EN-ISO 9239-1:2002 & ISO 1716:2002
|THERMAL EXPANSION COEFFICIENT: UNE EN 14617-11:2006
|2,18 x 105
|FLEXURAL RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14617-2:2005
|55 – 65
|IMPACT RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14617-9:2005
|12 – 15
|SLIP RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14231:2004
|6 wet 37 dry
|WATER ABSORPTION: UNE EN 14617-1:2005
|0,06 – 0,08
|APPARENT DENSITY : UNE EN 14617-1:2005
|2,300 – 2,400
|ABRASION RESISTANCE : UNE-EN 14617-3:2005
|28 – 30
|CHEMICAL RESISTANCE : UNE EN 14617-10: 2005
|C4 Alkalis: Materials maintaining at least 80% of their resistance reference value after 8 hours. Surface hardness
|SURFACE HARDNESS: UNI EN 101 Ceramic tiles.
Compac backs up Volcano Light's excellent stain and scratch resistance with a 30-year warranty. So you can activate it upon registration of your purchase and then live carefree for decades!
Don’t worry! Compac Volcano Dark’s maintenance is greatly hassle-free.
- Clean any spills and stains without letting them remain on the surface for hours. You can use water, a soft cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Use a window spray for the polished finish and the Barkeepers’ Friend sprays for the glacé finish product.
- Compac Volcano Dark is highly heat resistant. But don't let hot objects sit on the surface for too long.
- Avoid direct sunlight or UV radiation on the worktop to prevent fading.
Not at all! Compac Volcano Dark is one of the best stone surfaces you can install in your kitchen during refurbishment. It’s a particularly significant investment not just for its stunning looks but also durability and ease of maintenance.
It can also easily handle high temperatures (up to 150 Celsius), scratches and stains. Moreover, its smooth, non-porous surface ensures it is hygienic, impervious to dirt, liquids and bacteria, and highly workable.
No. As with all Compac quartz surfaces, Volcano Dark is non-porous and does not require sealing. Phew!
Compac Volcano Pearl's size is 305 x 144 cm in a standard slab format. Compac Volcano Pearl tiles are available in sizes of 30x30 cm, 60 x 30 cm, 40 x 60 cm, 60 x 30 cm and 60 x 60 cm
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation and up to 150 miles of surrounding areas are available in London. Don't hesitate to contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.