Exclusive White quartzite
Exclusive White is a natural surface for many projects and purposes, bringing style to any home or commercial space with an easy-to-clean surface. Read More
Category : Branded Quartzite, Naturamia, QuartziteDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Exclusive White quartzite offers the most distinctive look with outstanding characteristics. It is a captivating complement to any environment and exudes a relaxing, quiet aura.
This stone’s sumptuous surface lends itself to various architectural choices, from naturalistic kitchens to formal bathrooms in private and public dwellings.
It’s a perfect pick for indoor and outdoor designs, whether eclectic, traditional or modern. It is ideal for bathrooms, kitchens, dining rooms and interior areas. Outdoors, you can use them as flooring, walls, and worktops in patios, gardens, balconies, garages, and more.
Exclusive White Quartzite: low porosity to protect foods and lifestyle habits against bacteria.
Exclusive White is a natural quartzite for many projects and purposes, bringing style to any home or commercial space with an easy-to-clean surface. It offers minimal porosity, helping you avoid the proliferation of germs and bacteria. You can choose it from various shapes and sizes, from slabs to thin veneers. It is persuasive, safe, and gracious at the same time.
You can choose this stone in different sizes, finishes, and textures. An exclusive White Vintage finish, for example, is perfect in interior design and construction for kitchens or bathrooms that require a striking material with a matte look and a textured feel.
The generic name of this stone is Pure White quartzite. However, if you are looking for slabs to use as worktops, we also offer them under the following terms: Diamond White quartzite, quartzite Bianca, White quartzite, Bianco quartzite, Calacatta Brazil White quartzite, White Moon Quartzite, Super White quartzite, Classic White quartzite, Dream White quartzite, Pure white quartzite, and White Dream quartzite.
Exclusive White quartzite is quarried in Diamantina. Diamantina is a Brazilian town in the state of Minas Gerais. Its estimated population of 50000 in a total area of just under 4000 km2, with various quarries extracting natural materials, including the famous Calacatta Brazil, Macaubas White, and Metallo quartzite.
Exclusive White Quartzite Specifications
Exclusive White is an excellent product for anyone looking to install stone countertops. It is made from 100% natural materials and has no chemical additives. So it’s not only beautiful, but it also promotes cleanliness and hygiene.
The Matt-rough and gloss-rough duality achieve formidable and completely different aesthetics allowing you to choose which look you prefer. In addition, it is strong, has low porosity and is stain-resistant, making it easy to maintain your counters.
- Sizes: The slabs have a minimum dimension of 2.50 x 1.50m and a maximum size of 3.28 x 2.05 m.
- Finish: It is readily available in a polished finish. You can also choose the Exclusive White quartzite Vintage finish when you prefer a matte or textured look for your project.
- Coverage: With a single quartzite slab, you can cover an area of approximately 6.5 square meters of surface, whether it is kitchen worktops, floors, or wall panels.
- Protection: Our production team applies professional natural stone sealant coating to your quartzite slabs upon delivery. Later, our worktop installers use an additional layer of this sealant when completing your kitchen worktop, bathroom, fireplace, or floor installation. As a result, all our quartzite worktops are pre-sealed and ready for regular use.
Ideas You Can Use to Combine Exclusive Quartzite In Your Kitchen and Bathrooms
- A quartzite kitchen island wrap-around never fails to elevate a premium kitchen to another level. The waterfall effect occurs when the worktop extends down either of its sides, down to the floor, virtually encircling it with Exclusive White quartzite.
- Are you thinking of installing metro tiles in your kitchen? If you prefer an extra-large tile, use Exclusive White quartzite as a full backsplash rising from the worktops to the ceiling to add maximum visual impact.
- If you are replacing a dull kitchen island with a significantly more functional and interesting one, combining a quartzite kitchen island worktop with a piece of timber that may function as a breakfast bar is a great choice. Another clever method to combine quartzite and wood is to create an island with an entire quartzite surface but cabinets and storage in wood and matching wooden cabinet doors. Finally, you can design a lovely kitchen with matching wooden chairs and a crystal chandelier.
Levantina is a Spanish multinational corporation and global leader in Natural Stones.
Since its inception in 1959, the firm has continuously adapted and transformed as an innovator. It results in a leader and innovator giving expertise in ground-breaking stone materials and cutting-edge technologies. Levantina boasts ownership of numerous quarries around the globe alongside seven factories and where it creates new products such as Techlam Ceramics. In addition, the company boasts 20 own distribution warehouses, with a global presence in over 100 countries.
Levantina has its head office in Novelda, Alicante, Spain. It is one of the world’s largest marble-producing hubs, comprising the brand’s factories, including Techlam and natural marble. In addition, it contains a showroom and several stone facilities, including the Project Centre and the famous’ Marble Centre.’
Similarly, Levantina’s factories are one of the most innovative in the stone industry due to continuous funding, allowing them to respond to and meet the demands of our clients with maximum success.
Over 100 specialists work at Levantina, highlighting the business’s core foundations of high quality and excellent client care.
In addition, Levantina’s offices feature a display of over 500 m2 and two stone yards in the UK dedicated to enhancing your stone purchasing experience. With more than 200 different worktops and decoration materials, there is a Levantina stone worktop for everyone!
A natural quartzite is a fantastic option for kitchen worktops, upstands, or walls in homes and businesses. It has remained the king of worktops for centuries thanks to the mix of eternal beauty, high performance and affordability it offers.
- Natural quartzite is UV suitable, making it a perfect outdoor worktop material.
- You can choose quartzite in various finishes: Polished, Leather, Honed, and Satin.
- Each slab of natural quartzite worktop is unique to you and your project. Nature does not create two identical quartzite slabs.
- Quartzite can withstand exceptionally high heat (up to 650 degrees Celsius) and offers excellent scratch and stain resistance performance.
- When you embark on a kitchen or bathroom renovation, you will most likely consider how the material would improve the appearance and functionality of your house. However, with quartzite, you can also consider how it can boost the property's value. Your home is a significant investment, and adding marble worktops can help increase its value in the future.
Exclusive White quartzite comprises raw minerals and is a 100% natural stone. Therefore, as with any natural product, its composition may differ slightly across blocks.
Exclusive White's technical features are the following (petrographical classification):
Apparent Density: 2648
Open porosity (%): 0,456
Water absorption by atmospheric pressure (%): 0,172
Compression Resistance (Mpa): 114,23
Flexural strength under concentrated load (MPa): 23,41
Decreasing of flexural strength after 56 cycles of frost-thaw (%): 17
Thermal shock resistance (weight loss %): 0,01
Abrasion resistance (mm): 19,05
Resistance to Hard impact (cm): 90
Coefficient of linear thermal expansion (10-3mm/m ºC): 3,41
Fire reaction: Class A1
Naturamia Exclusive White quartzite comes with a 10-year guaranteed warranty. In addition, Levantina includes an Authenticity Certificate with every NATURAMIA kitchen worktop.
This certificate verifies that all the natural stones have passed thorough quality standards and that the warranty will be valid from the initial installation when activated.
Exclusive White quartzite belongs to our Price Group 4 (four), representing a medium to a high price point.
The final cost of an Exclusive White quartzite countertop depends on the size of the pieces you require, the location, and the accessibility of the property for its installation, dictating the number of worktop installers your project needs.
Exclusive White quartzite comprises 100% raw minerals and includes natural quartz, feldspar, biotite mica, and garnet. There are no additives, colourants or resins. Due to the lack of calcific minerals, quartzite's surface doesn't etch when exposed to acidic substances.
Yes. Unlike manufactured stones such as quartz and engineered marble, Exclusive White quartzite comprises 100% natural minerals and is suitable for outdoors applications. In addition, the lack of resins in quartzite worktops ensures that their colours don't fade or alter even when you install them externally.
Yes. Exclusive White quartzite, like any natural stone, is porous due to its surface's micro-permeable nature. When a stone is porous, it can absorb liquids through micropores and its interfacial texture. Therefore, you can seal Exclusive White quartzite with an inexpensive stone sealant by spreading the transparent liquid over the surface and letting it rest for a minimum of 12 hours.
Repeat this process every 18-24 months, depending on how much traffic your quartzite surface receives.
Exclusive White quartzite, also known as White quartzite is a natural stone from the region of Minas Gerais in northeast Brazil.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and up to 150 miles of surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.