The Neolith Calacatta C01 design and the Neolith Calacatta C01R are the left and right veining patterns of a magnificent white marble slab that you can choose to book match. Moreover, this marble model has received several global architectural and interior design awards due to its looks and performance features. Its harmonious and consistent grey veins on a pure white backdrop take inspiration from the highest quality Carrara Calacatta marble variety, bringing brightness and shine to any environment.
Neolith Calacatta is a porcelain worktop displaying a faithful replica of the famous Italian Calacatta marble. It conveys white marble’s precise impression and personality and the authentic Neolith stone’s durability and elegance. The Calacatta marble effect is always different when installing it indoors or outdoors. And if you pick it as a kitchen worktop or bathroom vanity, you won’t have to worry about marble maintenance.
Neolith Calacatta Description & Features
The Neolith Calacatta C01 design and the Neolith Calacatta C01R are the left and right veining patterns of a magnificent white marble slab that you can choose to book match. Moreover, this Calacatta marble model has received several global architectural and interior design awards due to its looks and performance features. Its harmonious and consistent grey veins on a pure white backdrop take inspiration from the highest quality Carrara Calacatta marble variety, bringing brightness and shine to any environment. It is the ultimate white kitchen worktop that you can combine with any furniture and style!
Neolith Calacatta demonstrates how you can use marble as a neutral: it looks well with wood panelling, sparkling gold, and matte grey. The delicate smoothness and veins are the final touches.
Suppose your taste is traditional with an edge. In that case, you might want to explore incorporating a bright gleaming metal accent into your kitchen, displaying an excellent example of gold done well.
If you prefer to design a colourful open-plan kitchen, using wooden cabinets and Calacatta Neolith island exudes a natural, organic look.
Neolith Calacatta Advantages & Technical Characteristics
But are illustrious looks the only reason you should invest in Neolith Calacatta? Of course not! A massive chunk of the porcelain stone’s appeal lies in its high-end functionality that will never cease to amaze you. Neolith Calacatta is 100% organic, made from state-of-the-art sintering technology that subjects raw materials to extreme temperatures and pressures. These raw materials include granite, silica, glass, and natural oxides. As a result, it yields an ultra-durable surface that can withstand a high degree of scratching. Moreover, Neolith can resist extreme temperature changes, moisture, stains, heavy traffic, chemicals, and UV rays. Impressive is an understatement.
Naturally, one of the joys of Neolith Calacatta also lies in how easy it is to maintain and care for! The credit goes to its non-porous surface, ensuring zero permeability of dirt, chemicals, liquids, and germs. As a result, it rarely suffers from tough stains but is also exceptionally sanitary and hygienic!
Hence, you will find it hard not to install Neolith Calacatta polished in your interiors and outdoors. Its varying slab sizes, tile formats, and thicknesses make it adept at bringing to life multiple design applications. Think everything from demanding kitchen worktops to non-porous bathroom flooring to backsplashes and wall claddings!
Neolith Classtone: Calacatta Sizes, Thicknesses & Finishes
Choose the 3mm or thick 3600mm x 1200mm or 3200 x 1500mm 6mm thick slab format for vertical applications. Or you can choose 3200mm x 1600mm slabs at 12mm and 20 mm thickness for tabletops, worktops, and bar tops.
- Neolith Calacatta Tiles: You also get the option to go for tiles in thicknesses of 3 mm, and 6 mm.
- Shower Trays: You can add a sophisticated shower tray in Neolith Calacatta Silk if you design your bathrooms. It is available in 1200x700mm and 1200x800mm, in thicknesses of 23mm and 25mm, perfect for areas in contact with water.
- Neolith Calacatta Sinks: You can match the sink with the countertop if you wish to create the ultimate minimalistic worktop. Calacatta Neolith sinks are available in sizes of 400x400mm, 450x400mm, 500x400mm, and 700x400mm.
- Finish: Calacatta is available in gorgeous Polished finish providing a bright, reflective surface, and in Neolith Calacatta Ultrasoft finish, a marbled textured without the high shine of a polished finish.
Do you like what you’re reading? You shouldn’t be shocked. It is one of the most well regarded, long-lasting, and first-rate surfaces globally. The Worktop Library is proud to have such a stone in its portfolio to help you realise a lifelong ambition – creating a home that people will speak about for years!
Discover Five Neolith finishes You Can Use In Interiors and The Outdoors
A rough worktop texture to stimulate the senses, a stone polished with finesse and a completely natural appearance. Your Neolith kitchen worktop may transmit whatever it should with its various types of finishes. As a result, you’ll experience its majestic look and style and an exceptional performance every time you prepare food.
- Polished: The Polished finish offers sheen, profundity, and a 100% flat reflective surface with a sense of sophistication. This finish is suitable for the Classtone collection of Natural stones. Still, you can also use it to produce extraordinary combinations by blending novelty colours with traditional materials such as concrete or metal. Neolith polish is suitable for worktops, interior and external walls, and interior flooring in residential properties. However, it is not appropriate for exterior flooring due to abrasion by dust or for commercial flooring due to slip resistance.
- Riverwashed: This new finish offers more reprieve, texture, and worktop roughness. It is similar to a brush hammered or weathered finish, lending authenticity to Neolith worktops that look like genuine stones.
- Satin: It has a natural matte appearance and a consistent texture, conferring outstanding resistance qualities to the worktop.
- Silk: This finish is comparable to Satin but has a softer feel. It provides the worktop with a velvety finish to avoid staining and bacteria growth, which results from applying the Neolith Airless Pistol technology.
- Ultrasoft: Neolith Ultrasoft finish simulates the tactile feeling of clean-cut and unpolished natural marble. In addition, it increases the contrast on Neolith marble-effect colours with a soft feel and additional depth.
Neolith’s Comprises Up To 90% Recycled Material & Carbon-Neutral Manufacturing.
Did you know that every Neolith worktop contributes to Central and South American forestry projects?
Neolith launched a program in which the brand assists in planting hundreds of trees throughout Africa and South America. In addition, a conservation project is in place to safeguard and preserve the unique biodiversity of Guatemala’s Caribbean Coast Conservation.
Since its inception, Neolith has advocated for sustainable construction, expanding its investment in research every year and overcoming limitations in sustainable production. As a result, our Neolith Sintered Stone is now one of the most environmentally friendly building cladding stones.
In addition, the Company also dedicates its resources to improving the quality of life and conserving our natural environment.
Neolith Calacatta is a porcelain Sintered Stone for bathroom and kitchen worktops, splashbacks, and interior walls; it offers various environmental benefits.
The engineered porcelain possesses several characteristics that make it appropriate for the ecologically aware individual.
Ultra-Hygienic & 100% Recyclable Product Composition
Neolith is a porcelain Sintered Stone for bathroom and kitchen worktops, splashbacks, and interior walls; it offers various environmental benefits.
This engineered porcelain possesses several characteristics that make it appropriate for the ecologically aware individual.
- 100% Natural: /span>Neolith, which comprises clays, feldspar, silica, and natural mineral oxides, will not emit hazardous vapours into the environment when exposed to fire or extremely high temperatures.
- 100% Recyclable: Neolith can recycle and reduce its aggregates because of its natural structure.
- Recycled content of up to 52%: Any Neolith slab includes up to 52 per cent recycled raw materials.
- Zero Porosity: Neolith boasts less than 0.08 per cent liquid absorption. It makes it impenetrable and resistant to viruses and bacteria that can cause disease and allergies.
- New Neolith Formulation 90R: The ESSENTIALS Collection includes up to 90% recycled material.
- No Gutting: You can install the slim Neolith directly on your existing worktops. It saves you money in renovations whilst decreasing waste disposal. In addition, Neolith reduces harmful CO2 emissions even more by not transporting the waste.
- Neolith Reduces Energy Consumption Up To 40%: Neolith also reduces energy thanks to its resistance to temperature changes, making it excellent for outdoor worktops and exterior design. In addition, it offers insulative properties and airflow between the stone and the building structure.
Neolith Certifications, Green Commitment & Memberships
Neolith’s innovative design and unique sintering technique include further environmental benefits. As a result, all the Neolith colours have the following certifications from the leading ecological global organisations:
- Greenguard Certification (previously GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification): It confirms that Neolith satisfies strict chemical emission limitations, helping to a healthier interior.
- Greenguard Gold Certification: Neolith is safe indoors for children and the elderly. It also certifies that it is suitable for schools and healthcare facilities.
- CE Marking Certification: The European Commission confirms that Neolith satisfies European safety, health, and environmental protection regulations.
- LEED Points Earner: LEED, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is a program that provides third-party veriﬁ cation of green buildings. Neolith satisﬁ es safety prerequisites and earns points to help consumers achieve the desired level of certiﬁcation for their home or commercial project.
- Member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC): e USGBC, the council that oversees LEED, allows advocates for green-building policies and practices to come together.
- NSF: Neolith boasts the NSF Certiﬁ cation, ensuring that the product meets strict standards for public health protection and is suitable for contact with food.
Neolith Worktops Include 3 Eco-Friendly Advanced Benefits:
Every Neolith surface comes with additional properties thanks to its mineral makeup and unique manufacturing process resulting in the following green benefits:
- Fewer raw materials, less erosion: Neolith’s thinner slabs require fewer raw materials reducing soil erosion without sacrificing durability.
- Reduced CO2 Emissions: A smaller slab equals a lightweight slab. Neolith allows you to move more than twice as much surface area per container than thicker stone such as marble, granite, or quartz. The reduced weight enables more fuel-efficient travel and significant savings in CO2 emissions.
- Water-based decorating: Neolith employs the ultimate water-based decoration technique during its manufacturing. It boasts a far lower environmental effect than the solvent-based decoration usually used in manufacturing.
- Revel in astute aesthetic brilliance: Create a modern or contemporary setting with Neolith Calacatta.
- Perfect for indoors & outdoors: Neolith Calacatta is exceptionally versatile and finds application both indoors and outdoors due to its high-performance functionality. Think worktops, shelves, claddings, backsplashes, patio, staircases, desks, sinks, benches, external flooring, etc.
- High-end durability: Neolith worktops will last you a lifetime as it has extreme resistance to scratching and abrasion.
- Hassle-free care: Thanks to its non-porosity, Neolith Calacatta is impervious to dirt, grime, and liquids. It is also resistant to chemical cleaning agents – all you need is a soapy solution to wipe it clean!
- UV-resistant and waterproof: Neolith offers a 100% natural colour which does not fade away under direct sunlight. Near-zero level absorption means no tough stains or etching.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures: Neolith can easily withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures. Will it catch fire? No chance!
- 100% eco-friendly, recyclable, and hygienic: Neolithsintered stone does not release toxins into the environment as a resin-free material. It is also safe to contact and eat food on the surface.
- Top-notch design flexibility: Neolith Calacatta is a fabricator’s dream, thanks to its customisable slab and tile formats. Being lightweight, it is perfect for both vertical and horizontal applications!
NEOLITH uses different war materials and formulations according to the finish and colour of each surface, permanently preserving its superior performance attributes.
Neolith 25 Year Warranty
Neolith provides a 25-year warranty on Neolith slabs in thicknesses of 6, 3, 12, and 20 mm used to create worktops.
Neolith's THe Size manufacturers assure that its Neolith Sintered Compact Surfaces in all its finishes will be free of manufacturing defects under regular use and service circumstances.
The Neolith UK warranty covers repairing or replacing a faulty Sintered Compact Surface comprising a countertop permanently placed in the owner's house.
Please get in touch with our team for additional information on how to activate your Neolith worktop warranty.
So, let yourself fall in love with your Neolith Calacatta without a crease of worry appearing on your face for a lifetime!
The ultra-compact Calacatta is a good investment, with a total installed price comparable to high-end granite worktops and white quartz counters. It may also be less expensive than rare natural stones like marble, quartzite, and diamond. Please do not hesitate to contact The Worktop Library if you require further information.
Neolith Calacatta is a unique ultra-compact sintered stone surface with zero porosity, unlike natural Calacatta marble. As a result, you don't need to seal it to keep dirt, filth, bacteria, and stains at bay.
Neolith Calacatta is an incredibly tough surface that can withstand significant temperature variations, heavy traffic, UV radiation, and even graffiti! It is also waterproof and scratch-resistant, making it an excellent choice for outdoor use in Ultrasoft finish. However, please note Neolith Calacatta polished is not outdoor suitable as the abrasiveness of the weather may impact its reflective finish.
Despite its high-end nature, Neolith Calacatta is easy to maintain. If you’re a busy bee, that’s great news! However, you will require soap and water to clean up any spills and stains. Avoid using any acidic cleaners or abrasive scrubbers while cleaning the polished variant. Also, avoid using ceramic knives on the surface.
If you can't remove a stain from your Neolith worktop using standard cleaning methods, you can use one of the following cleaning products, according to the type of stain:
|TYPE OF STAIN
- Acid cleaners:descalers, cement removers.
- Alkaline cleaners:ammonia, degreasers.
- Solvent cleaners:Universal solvent, thinner, turpentine, acetone, alcohol.
- Oxidant cleaners:Diluted hydrogen peroxide, bleach.
Neolith Calacatta's pattern is a sintered stone for aesthetic uses from the Classtone Collection. It has a pure white base and bold greyish patterns across the slab, replicating the look of natural Calacatta marble.
Undoubtedly, both Neolith and quartz are two superior materials, so regardless of your choice, you will enjoy them.
- Neolith offers higher heat resistance than quartz because it doesn't contain polymer resins. Unlike quartz,it is also suitable for the outdoors.
- Quartz offers higher flexural strength, making it easier to shape (lower labour cost).It is also less prone to chipping when impact occurs.
Both Silestone and Neolith are excellent surfaces, and you will appreciate them whatever your pick.
Neolith is more heat resistant than quartz since it lacks polymeric resins. Unlike quartz, it may also be used outside.
Quartz has higher flexural strength, making it more convenient to mould.
It is also less susceptible to chipping when impacted.
Neolith Daily Cleaning
To remove dust from the surface, use a microfiber cloth.
You can clean Neolith worktops with warm water and soap in the amount specified by the manufacturer.
Neolith Use & Care
- Avoid items containing hydrofluoric acid or derivatives thereof.
- Rinse with plenty of warm water. Then, pat dry with a towel.
- When spillages occur, dry these right away. It is easier to eliminate stains when spills are cleaned and dried quickly.
- Neolith doesn't recommend applying waxes, oily soaps, impregnating agents, or other treatments (hydro-oil repellant) on the worktop since the surface does not require additional coatings or protective sealants.
No. Neolith is strong and durable, thermal resistant, outdoor suitable, and scratch and stain-resistant. Although it isn't easy to break, hitting an edge with large tools or heavy items can chip it or break it.
Sintered Stone is a natural product comprising 100% granite minerals, glass minerals, and natural oxides:
1. Granite Materials: Quartz and feldspar provide hardness and strength.
2. Glass minerals and silica bring chemical stability and uniformity in colour.
3. Natural oxides are the ingredients that create the colourful characteristics of Neolith.
NEOLITH FINISHES COMPARISON
- Polished Finish Features: This glossy finish has a little poorer chemical resistance; only strong bases impact the surface, therefore GHB. (There is a loss of lustre.) The polished face does not stain and has the same hardness as the quartz worktop.
Aside from the above tests, Neolith can sustain a thermal shock of up to 230 Celsius on the polished surface and withstand fading or cracking, making it ideal for kitchen worktops.
To avoid chipping the Neolith edge while manually cutting cut-outs, you can place tape where the cut-out fits by marking the cut-out with tape. Then, tear up the adhesive tape. Polished, like pavement, is only appropriate for inside a home with little foot traffic. It would be best if you only used a polished finish in cladding applications instead of flooring or worktops.
- Silk Finish: The silk finish has the same features as the Satinato finish in marble, reducing scratch resistance.
In every other way, it is similar to the Satin finish. However, there is no difference in fabrication, and you can use it anywhere.
The Size makes Neolith utilising cutting-edge sintering technology, replicating the thousands-of-years-long process by which nature creates genuine stone in hours rather than millennia.
The manufacturers expose the slab's essential components to extremely high pressure, passing through a pressing machine with a weight of 400 bars. Then, the slab undergoes a kiln with temperatures over 1200°C (2200°F).
This ultra-compaction method produces full-body porcelain with unique technological features.
No, Neolith is not ceramic. However, simply comparing the properties reveals the distinction between Neolith and conventional ceramics.
Although traditional ceramics may share a single attribute, none of them has the usual Neolith qualities in a single product, such as stain, scratch, chemical, and heat resistance.
- The difference between Neolith and ceramic begins with the raw materials, which, while composed of identical elements from comparable sources, are more refined and purer for Neolith, ensuring a more consistent output.
- The machinery utilised to process these raw materials is one-of-a-kind, custom-made for Neolith. Then, the raw materials undergo a press at a significantly higher pressure to obtain a denser product. Afterwards, the pressed materials go through fire for almost 2 hours. It is substantially longer than traditional ceramics, which have firing cycles of around 40 minutes. These longer firing cycles create a product with a more robust, nonabsorbent surface.
All these improvements in raw materials and production techniques result in an enhanced product with superior technical characteristics as Neolith.
The Size provides a 10-year warranty on its Neolith slabs in thicknesses of 3+3+3, 3+3, 5+3, 6+3, 5+5, 10, 12 and 20 mm to make worktops.
Slabs with thicknesses of 3, 3+, 5, 5+, 6, and 6+ mm do not include a warranty by TheSize.
The slabs laminated with fibreglass mesh have thicknesses of 3+3*, 3+3+3, 6+3, 5+5, and 5+3.
ACTIVATING YOUR NEOLITH WARRANTY
You must contact the retail outlet where you purchased your kitchen worktop so they can supply you with the data and information required to register the warranty (company details, batch number, etc.)
To be eligible for warranty services, you must have registered the warranty at www.neolith.com (under the "Warranties" part, "Complete Warranty Form" sub-section) within a maximum of 60 calendar days from the date of purchase shown on your receipt.
You must fill out all of the fields highlighted with an asterisk (*) and supply a purchase receipt or other acceptable documental evidence showing the purchase date.
If you have any queries about this, don't hesitate to contact The Size at www.neolith.com, under the "Contact" area.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.