Neolith Pietra Di Osso
Neolith Pietra Di Osso is a lovely ivory-cream kitchen worktop that allows you to get a natural look without the high expense and upkeep of genuine natural stone.
Neolith Pietra Di Osso offers an ivory-toned porcelain worktop combining natural and industrial looks. Because of their brilliant look, these bone-coloured worktops are a classic piece for any part of the house or garden. They are also ideal for creating the illusion of more kitchen space.
When you pick Neolith Pietra Di Osso, you combine a rustic feel with a modern vibe.
Neolith Pietra Di Osso Description
When you pick Neolith Pietra Di Osso, you combine a rustic feel with a modern vibe. In addition, whether you have an interior or external space that needs some much-needed brightness to create a more cosy environment, Pietra Di Osso tiles are an excellent alternative. These lovely ivory-cream kitchen worktops allow you to get a natural look without the high expense and upkeep of genuine natural stone.
Neolith Pietra Di Osso Advantages & Technical Characteristics
But are illustrious looks the only reason you should invest in Neolith Pietra Di Osso? Of course not! A massive chunk of the porcelain stone’s appeal lies in its high-end functionality that will never cease to amaze you.
Neolith Pietra Di Osso is 100% organic, made from state-of-the-art sintering technology that subjects raw materials to extreme temperatures and pressures. These raw materials include granite, silica, glass, and natural oxides. As a result, it yields an ultra-durable surface that can withstand a high degree of scratching. Moreover, Neolith can resist extreme temperature changes, moisture, stains, heavy traffic, chemicals, and UV rays. Impressive is an understatement.
Neolith Fusion Pietra Di Osso Specifications
Choose the 3mm or thick 3600mm x 1200mm or 3200 x 1500mm 6mm thick slab format for vertical applications. Or you can choose 3200mm x 1600mm slabs at 12mm or 20mm thickness for table tops, worktops, and bar tops.
- Neolith Pietra Di Osso Tiles: You also can choose from tiles in thicknesses of 3 mm, and 6 mm.
- Shower Trays: You can add a sophisticated shower tray in Neolith Pietra Di Osso to design your bathrooms. It is available in 1200x700mm and 1200x800mm, in thicknesses of 23mm and 25mm, perfect for areas in contact with water.
- Neolith Di Osso Sinks: You can match the sink with the countertop to create the ultimate minimalistic worktop. Basalt Black Neolith sinks are available in 400x400mm, 450x400mm, 500x400mm, and 700x400mm.
- Finish: Pietra Di Osso is available in gorgeous Silk finish providing a matte surface without the high shine of a polished finish.
Neolith’s Eco-Friendly Benefits:
Every Neolith surface comes with additional properties thanks to its mineral makeup and unique manufacturing process resulting in the following green benefits:
- Fewer raw materials, less erosion: Neolith’s thinner slabs require fewer raw materials reducing soil erosion without sacrificing durability.
- Reduced CO2 Emissions: A smaller slab equals a lightweight slab. Neolith allows you to move more than twice as much surface area per container than thicker stone such as marble, granite, or quartz. The reduced weight enables more fuel-efficient travel and significant savings in CO2 emissions.
- Water-based decorating: Neolith employs the ultimate water-based decoration technique during its manufacturing. It boasts a far lower environmental effect than the solvent-based decoration usually used in manufacturing.
- Revel in astute aesthetic brilliance: Create a modern or contemporary setting with Neolith Pietra Di Osso.
- Perfect for indoors & outdoors: Neolith Pietra Di Osso is exceptionally versatile and finds application both indoors and outdoors due to its high-performance functionality. Think worktops, shelves, claddings, backsplashes, patio, staircases, desks, sinks, benches, external flooring, etc.
- High-end durability: Neolith worktops will last you a lifetime as it has extreme resistance to scratching and abrasion.
- Hassle-free care: Thanks to its non-porosity, Neolith Pietra Di Osso is impervious to dirt, grime, and liquids. It is also resistant to chemical cleaning agents – all you need is a soapy solution to wipe it clean!
- UV-resistant and waterproof: Neolith offers a 100% natural colour which does not fade away under direct sunlight. Near-zero level absorption means no tough stains or etching.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures: Neolith can easily withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures. Will it catch fire? No chance!
- 100% eco-friendly, recyclable, and hygienic: Neolith sintered stone does not release toxins as a resin-free material. It is also safe to contact and eat food on the surface.
- Design flexibility: Neolith Pietra Di Osso is a fabricator’s dream. Being lightweight, it is perfect for both vertical and horizontal applications!
NEOLITH uses different war materials and formulations according to the finish and colour of each surface, permanently preserving its superior performance attributes.
Neolith 25 Year Warranty
Neolith provides a 25-year warranty on Neolith slabs in thicknesses of 6, 3, 12, and 20 mm used to create worktops.
Neolith's THe Size manufacturers assure that its Neolith Sintered Compact Surfaces in all its finishes will be free of manufacturing defects under regular use and service circumstances.
The Neolith UK warranty covers repairing or replacing a faulty Sintered Compact Surface comprising a countertop permanently placed in the owner's house.
Please get in touch with our team for additional information on how to activate your Neolith worktop warranty.
So, let yourself fall in love with your Neolith Pietra Di Osso without a crease of worry appearing on your face for a lifetime!
Neolith Pietra Di Osso is a unique ultra-compact sintered stone surface with zero porosity, unlike natural limestone and marble. As a result, you don't need to seal it to keep dirt, filth, bacteria, and stains at bay.
Neolith Pietra Di Osso is an incredibly tough surface that can withstand significant temperature variations, heavy traffic, UV radiation, and even graffiti! It is also waterproof and scratch-resistant, making it an excellent choice for outdoor use.
Neolith Pietra Di Osso's pattern is a sintered stone for aesthetic uses from the Fusion Collection. It has a creamy ivory colour and mottled patterns across the slab, replicating the look of natural limestone
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.