Neolith Summer Dala
Neolith Summer Dala seamlessly integrate beauty and strength, temperature control and ecological benefits to create spaces that look and perform flawlessly. Its versatile wood surface design allows you to install a warm and elegant material for previously unthinkable places. Read More
Neolith Summer Dala takes inspiration from the calm foliage of the pines surrounding Lake Siljan in Sweden, stimulating our emotions. Its surface is rich, warm, and compelling, with tangible and sensory power.
The spectrum of its pinewood colours and the complexity of each grain please the eye. As a result, it has a natural appeal in interior design since all of these tactile qualities are there when you create any space with this material.
Neolith Summer Dala seamlessly integrate beauty and strength, temperature control and ecological benefits to create spaces that look and perform flawlessly.
Neolith Summer Dala Description
Summer Dala seamlessly integrate beauty and strength, temperature control and ecological benefits to create spaces that look and perform flawlessly. Its versatile wood surface design allows you to install a warm and elegant material for previously unthinkable places.
For example, you can create a cascading waterfall worktop in Summer Dala, running from worktop to floor and adding marble backsplashes. And Instead of halting suddenly at the end of your kitchen cabinets or island, the worktops can slide down the sides, producing a constant flow that connects your floor to the cabinetry in a seamless design.
Neolith Summer Dala Advantages
But are illustrious looks the only reason you should invest in Neolith Summer Dala? Of course not! A massive chunk of the porcelain stone’s appeal lies in its high-end functionality that will never cease to amaze you.
Neolith Summer Dala is 100% organic and uses state-of-the-art sintering technology that subjects raw materials to extreme temperatures and pressures. These raw materials include granite, silica, glass, and natural oxides. As a result, it yields an ultra-durable surface that can withstand a high degree of scratching. Moreover, Neolith can resist extreme temperature changes, moisture, stains, heavy traffic, chemicals, and UV rays. Impressive is an understatement.
Neolith Timber: Summer Dala Sizes, Thicknesses & Finishes
Choose the 3200 x 1500mm 6mm thick slab format for vertical applications. Or you can choose 3200mm x 1600mm slabs at 12mm for table tops, worktops, and breakfast bars.
- Neolith Summer Dala Tiles: You also get the option to go for tiles in thicknesses of 6 mm.
- Neolith Summer Dala Sinks: You can match the sink with the countertop to create the ultimate minimalistic worktop. Summer Dala Neolith sinks available in 400x400mm, 450x400mm, 500x400mm, and 700x400mm.
- Finish: Summer Dala is available in a gorgeous Silk finish providing a matte surface with a natural feel and touch.
Do you like what you’re reading? You shouldn’t be shocked. It is one of the world’s most well-regarded, long-lasting, and first-rate surfaces. The Worktop Library is proud to have such a stone in its portfolio to help you realise a lifelong ambition – creating a home that people will speak about for years!
Ultra-Hygienic & 100% Recyclable Product
Neolith is a porcelain Sintered Stone for bathroom and kitchen worktops, splashbacks, and interior walls; it offers various environmental benefits.
This engineered porcelain possesses several characteristics that make it appropriate for the ecologically aware individual.
- 100% Natural: /span>Neolith, which comprises clays, feldspar, silica, and natural mineral oxides, will not emit hazardous vapours into the environment when exposed to fire or extremely high temperatures.
- 100% Recyclable: Neolith can recycle and reduce its aggregates because of its natural structure.
- Recycled content of up to 52%: Any Neolith slab includes up to 52% recycled raw materials.
- Zero Porosity: Neolith boasts less than 0.08 per cent liquid absorption. It makes it impenetrable and resistant to viruses and bacteria that can cause disease and allergies.
- New Neolith Formulation 90R: The ESSENTIALS Collection includes up to 90% recycled material.
- No Gutting: You can install the slim Neolith directly on your existing worktops. It saves you money in renovations whilst decreasing waste disposal. In addition, Neolith reduces harmful CO2 emissions even more by not transporting waste.
- Neolith Reduces Energy Consumption by Up To 40%: Neolith also reduces energy thanks to its resistance to temperature changes, making it excellent for outdoor worktops and exterior design. In addition, it offers insulative properties and airflow between the stone and the building structure.
Neolith’s innovative design and unique sintering technique include further environmental benefits. As a result, all the Neolith colours have the following certifications from the leading ecological global organisations:
- Greenguard Certification (previously GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification): It confirms that Neolith satisfies strict chemical emission limitations, helping to create a healthier interior.
- Greenguard Gold Certification: Neolith is safe indoors for children and the elderly. It also certifies that it is suitable for schools and healthcare facilities.
- CE Marking Certification: The European Commission confirms that Neolith satisfies European safety, health, and environmental protection regulations.
- LEED Points Earner: LEED, Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design, is a program that provides third-party veriﬁcation of green buildings. Neolith satisﬁes safety prerequisites and earns points to help consumers achieve the desired level of certiﬁcation for their home or commercial project.
- Member of the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC): e USGBC, the council that oversees LEED, allows advocates for green-building policies and practices to come together.
- NSF: Neolith boasts the NSF Certiﬁcation, ensuring that the product meets strict standards for public health protection and is suitable for contact with food.
- Revel in astute aesthetic brilliance: Create a modern or contemporary setting with Neolith Summer Dala.
- Perfect for indoors & outdoors: Neolith Summer Dala is exceptionally versatile and finds application both indoors and outdoors due to its high-performance functionality. Think worktops, shelves, claddings, backsplashes, patio, staircases, desks, sinks, benches, external flooring, etc.
- High-end durability: Neolith worktops will last you a lifetime as it has extreme resistance to scratching and abrasion.
- Hassle-free care: Thanks to its non-porosity, Neolith Summer Dala is impervious to dirt, grime, and liquids. It is also resistant to chemical cleaning agents – all you need is a soapy solution to wipe it clean!
- UV-resistant and waterproof: Neolith offers a 100% natural colour which does not fade away under direct sunlight. Near-zero level absorption means no tough stains or etching.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures: Neolith can easily withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures. Will it catch fire? No chance!
- 100% eco-friendly, recyclable, and hygienic: Neolithsintered stone does not release toxins into the environment as a resin-free material. It is also safe to contact and eat food on the surface.
- Top-notch design flexibility: Neolith Summer Dala is a fabricator’s dream, thanks to its customisable slab and tile formats. Being lightweight, it is perfect for both vertical and horizontal applications!
NEOLITH uses different rawTechnicalproductmaterials and formulations according to the finish and colour of each surface, preserving its superior performance attributes.
Neolith 25 Year Warranty
Neolith provides a 25-year warranty on Neolith slabs in thicknesses of 6, 3, 12, and 20 mm used to create worktops.
Neolith's THe Size manufacturers assure that its Neolith Sintered Compact Surfaces in all its finishes will be free of manufacturing defects under regular use and service circumstances.
The Neolith UK warranty covers repairing or replacing a faulty Sintered Compact Surface comprising a countertop permanently placed in the owner's house.
Please get in touch with our team for additional information on how to activate your Neolith worktop warranty.
So, let yourself fall in love with your Neolith Summer Dala without a crease of worry appearing on your face for a lifetime!
Neolith Summer Dala is a unique ultra-compact sintered stone surface with high scratch resistance, unlike wooden worktops. As a result, you don't need to seal it to keep dirt, filth, bacteria, and scratches at bay.
Neolith Summer Dala is an incredibly tough surface that can withstand significant temperature variations, heavy traffic, UV radiation, and even graffiti! It is also waterproof and scratch-resistant, making it an excellent choice for outdoor use.
Neolith Summer Dala's pattern is a sintered stone for aesthetic uses from the Timber Collection. It has a wood effect with twigs and lighter patterns across the slab, replicating the look of natural Swedish pine.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.