San Simone marble
San Simone marble worktops are versatile and rare white marble from an exclusive quarry in Brazil, featuring a warm beige background with beautiful, intricate veins of grey and taupe running through it to suit both traditional and modern interior design. The natural variations give it a unique and organic look, perfect for adding character and depth to any space. Read More
If you’re looking for a natural and timeless material to elevate the aesthetic of your home, San Simone marble is a fantastic choice. Its warm, inviting hues and natural variations make it a statement piece that will stand the test of time.
Its durability and versatility make it a practical option for any homeowner, whilst its white backdrop and contrasting dark veining provide effortless style accentuating the natural elements of this stunning Brazilian marble.
San Simone marble worktops are versatile and rare white stones from an exclusive quarry near Rio de Janeiro, featuring a warm beige background with beautiful, intricate veins of grey and taupe running through it to suit both traditional and modern interior design.
The natural variations in the stone give it a unique and organic look, perfect for adding character and depth to any space. Each piece of San Simone is different, so every installation will always look different.
One of the most appealing aspects of San Simone quartzite is its durability. It is a hard-wearing material that can withstand daily wear and tear, making it perfect for use in high-traffic areas like kitchens and bathrooms. It is also resistant to heat and water, making it ideal for a kitchen worktop, a lovely dark and light splashback, or a bathroom vanity.
San Simone is available in various finishes, from polished to honed. Polished finishes have a shiny and reflective appearance, while San Simone marble honed has a matte and smooth texture. Both finishes highlight the beauty of the stone in different ways, allowing homeowners to choose the perfect one to suit their style and needs.
San Simone Marble
Create distinctive, professional, high-end quality marble for interiors and install them within 5 business days!
San Simone makes it easy to create stunning multi-space applications because it’s versatile enough to do a wide range of styling, but it’s still a robust kitchen and bathroom decorative stone! Plus, San Simone marble worktops are easy to install! Simply connect your appliances after our San Simone worktop installation, and you’re ready to start your first culinary creation!
San Simone marble worktops are a testament to the glorious Italian tradition of craftsmanship. From the quarries of Northeast Brazil, these beautiful and timeless pieces have been prevalent for centuries to create elegant furniture and luxurious surfaces. San Simone is finished in Italy to achieve its unique texture and transparency, resulting in one of the most sought-after natural stones in British-styled kitchens. With its luxurious look and feel, a San Simone marble worktop is the perfect addition to any kitchen or bathroom design.
San Simone worktops bring the perfect combination of beauty and functionality to any space with their striking veined patterns and timeless appeal.
So whether you’re looking for a classic touch that will last for years or something modern and eye-catching, San Simone marble offers the perfect solution.
Plan and design your own bespoke work surfaces!
San Simone is perfect for small residential projects, as it’s distinctive enough to allow any homeowner to do their own design! With its delicate black veins, you can connect the patterns across two or more rooms. Choose a thick or fine pattern and a polished or honed finish to pair with the rest of your design. The white background lets you create spectacular black veining effects complete with book matching, expansive kitchen islands, mitred worktops and more.
Boasting rich colours and an unmistakable texture, it is clear why these premium natural stone surfaces have become so popular. They offer a unique look, and San Simone is also solid and durable – making them ideal for busy family homes.
Despite its strength, this striking material is also remarkably delicate, allowing beautiful designs to be easily crafted. If you are looking for a unique, durable and natural stone surface, then San Simone can offer the perfect
How to incorporate San Simone marble in interiors?
If you are on the lookout for ways to incorporate natural San Simone into your designs, one of the best ways to showcase this beautiful material is by using it as a statement piece in your home.
- Kitchen Worktops – San Simone marble is a durable and heat-resistant material, which makes it the perfect choice for kitchen worktops. The warm, beige hints of this marble create a cosy and inviting ambience, while the intricate dark veins add a touch of elegance and sophistication to the space.
- Bathroom Vanity – A San Simone marble bathroom vanity top exudes luxury and elegance. Pair it with brass or gold faucets for a timeless and opulent look, or keep it simple with sleek and modern metallic accessories for a contemporary twist.
- Fireplace Surround – Adding San Simone to your fireplace surround can create a stunning focal point in your living room or den. The natural variations in the stone will draw the eye and create a warm and inviting atmosphere.
- Accent Wall – Incorporating San Simone as an accent wall can add a touch of elegance and sophistication to any room. Consider using it in a bathroom, foyer, or even a bedroom for a stunning and dramatic effect.
San Simone is a versatile and timeless material that can be incorporated in various ways into your home’s interior design.
Let’s Get Specific
San Simone marble specifications
Price Group: 3
Finishes: Polished, honed
Thicknesses: 2 cm, 3 cm
Average slab size: 270 x 180 – 310 x 195 cm
Heat resistance: 350 °C
Hardness: 3 (out of 10 on Moh’s scale)
Applications: kitchen worktops, barbecue, pool liner, fireplace, furniture, splashbacks, shelves and other uses.
Usage: Indoor and outdoor
Natural marble is a fantastic option for kitchen worktops, upstands, or walls in homes and businesses. It has remained the king of worktops for centuries thanks to the mix of eternal beauty, high performance and affordability it offers.
- Natural marble is UV suitable, making it a perfect outdoor worktop material.
- You can choose marble in various finishes: Polished, Leather, Honed, Bush-Hammered, Satinato, and more.
- Each slab of natural marble worktop is unique to you and your project. Nature does not create two identical marble slabs.
- Marble can withstand exceptionally high heat (up to 300 degrees Celsius) and offers excellent scratch and stain resistance performance.
- When you embark on a kitchen or bathroom renovation, you will most likely consider how the material would improve the appearance and functionality of your house. However, with marble, you can also consider how it can boost the property's value. Your home is a significant investment, and adding marble worktops can help increase its value in the future.
San Simone marble's technical features are the following (petrographical classification):
- Density (kg/m³): from 2.6 g/cm³ to 2724 kg/m³
- Frost Resistance (Class): Not specified
- Flexural strength (Mpa): 16-18.5 Mpa
- Water Absorption (%): 0,08
- Abrasion resistance (mm): 14.7 cm3/50cm2
- MOHS (Scratch resistance): 3
As a natural material, marble's warranty comes from nature and has inherent flaws and fractures that make it unique.
You can select from our Sensa, Naturamia, and Granith stone collections of branded natural materials if you prefer marble with a warranty. Our manufacturer's warranties for natural stone worktops range from 2 to 15 years.
San Simone marble is a durable and versatile marble that can withstand intensive daily use, making it perfect for use in busy living rooms, cloakrooms, and guest bathrooms. It is also resistant to heat and water, making it ideal for a kitchen worktop or a bathroom vanity. So incorporate San Simone marble into your interior design and enjoy the luxurious and timeless appeal it brings to the space.
The natural variations in San Simone marble give it a unique and organic look, perfect for adding a particular character and depth to any space. Each piece of San Simone is different, so every installation will always look different. Its white backdrop and contrasting dark veining provide an effortless style accentuating the natural elements of the varying patterns of this Brazilian marble.
San Simone marble is available in two finishes: polished and honed. Both finishes highlight the beauty of the stone in different ways, allowing people to choose the perfect finish to suit their style and needs. San Simone marble's warm, inviting hues and natural variations make it a statement piece that will stand the test of time in either finish. In addition, its durability and versatility make it a practical option for any homeowner.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \\\\ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and up to 150 miles of surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.