Sapienstone Calacatta Statuario
Have you ever wished that you could blend the beauty of Calacatta and Statuario marble in a single surface material? Well, that is now a reality thanks to the revolutionary Sapienstone Calacatta Statuario worktop surface. It takes inspiration from two of the most famous stones from Italy, combining the bold veins on a pure white backdrop to deliver the trendiest work surface for creating stunning homes and office surroundings. Read More
Category : Ceramic, Porcelain, SapienStoneDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Have you ever wished that you could blend the beauty of Calacatta and Statuario marble in a single surface material? Thanks to the revolutionary Sapienstone Calacatta Statuario worktop surface that is now a reality. It takes inspiration from two of the most famous stones from Italy. It combines the bold veins on a pure white backdrop to deliver the trendiest work surface for creating stunning homes and office surroundings.
Description & Features
Sapienstone Statuario is the replica of a well-known Italian marble with a pristine white backdrop and graceful grey veins. Calacatta is a stunning white marble that uses natural golden tints and unique grey veins to decorate each slab.
Sapienstone combines the eternal beauty of these exquisite materials by drawing attention to kitchen worktops, floors, and walls in any home. Calacatta Statuario is a timeless choice that can enhance any space and design theme.
Choosing a large slab size of 320 x 150 cm allows you to install worktops, splashbacks, wall cladding, flooring, stairs, and many more applications, making it an excellent choice for residential and commercial projects.
SapienStone is inherently tolerant of high heat. SapienStone, unlike wood, laminates, and quartz worktops, will not fire in a fireplace. And will not suffer heat deformation if you place a pan or casserole dish on it. Similarly, you can use SapienStone countertops outside because the sunshine does not affect their properties.
The scratch resilience of SapienStone is higher than that of the other materials. Oak, pine, steel, or laminate are constantly scratched. In contrast, SapienStone’s rich texture can survive everyday use because it doesn’t contain coloured resins or protective sealants, such as those used to give shine or colour enhancers to natural marble, granite or limestone.
What is the best SapienStone feature, you may wonder? It requires no special care or maintenance, and you can clean the surfaces with regular, warm, soapy water and standard cleaning agents. In addition, it is immune to various chemicals and acids, including orange, soy sauce, and ketchup.
SapienStone Calacatta Statuario Porcelain Attributes
SapienStone has an inherent resistance to low temperatures at night. And it is also highly resistant to sweltering temperatures. Unlike wood, laminates, and marble worktops, the surfaces will not burn in the case of a fire. Nor will it be thermally damaged if you place a hot coffee pot or pan on it. In addition, you can install SapienStone worktops outside because the sunshine does not affect its properties.
- Extra-Large Kitchen Island: Most ultra-compact surfaces come in smaller tile formats. Sapienstone is available in a 320 x 150 cm slab, ideal for various design applications. Because of its large structure, it’s perfect for cladding, high-traffic flooring, and worktops. Depending on the size of your space, these size sheets enable cost-effective usage of offcuts.
- Appealing worktop: Some surfaces replicate natural stone formations, finishes, and intense colours for each design style. However, unlike other materials, the sheets are not full-bodied, and the hues on the material’s surface differ from that in the core.
- Tough and Durable: SapienStone has five times the flexural strength of genuine stone like marble. It allows for unsupported overhangs in kitchen islands and breakfast bars. At the material’s core, it also possesses a high compressive strength. As a result, it enables the surface to handle much weight in places like dining tables.
- High Flexural & Bending Strenght: SapienStone is easy to shape because of its industrial manufacturing process. And because it doesn’t contain the polymer resins you see in quartz surfaces, the 12 mm thick worktops never bend.
- Whole Body Composition: Pietra Grey is a porcelain countertop with full-body veins, unlike many sintered stones. Indeed, its pattern is consistent in three dimensions.
- Distinctive Finish: its innovative natural Finish compromises the polished and matte finishes providing the best of both worlds to any environment in which it is present.
- Hygienic surface: its resistance to high temperatures, resistance to scratching, and almost zero absorption of liquids make it sterile, a top priority in any kitchen.
Caring for your Sapienstone Calacatta Statuario countertops
You can use detergent on specific and highly tenacious stains. Be sure to test on a small area before starting the cleaning process, especially on the Polished finish surface.
- We advise against using waxes, greasy soaps, and impregnating products for everyday cleaning. Instead, use a glass cleaning spray. Then, dry with a microfibre cloth.
- To prevent a polished surface from scratching and taking on a more matte look, use non-abrasive instruments throughout the cleaning step.
- After installation, the initial cleaning is critical for all colours, notably white. You can remove all grout or adhesive residues that make the product unclean.
Practical Advantages For Modern Kitchens
- Long-Lasting: Brands rarely use the term “proof,” preferring to refer to a product as “water or scratch-resistant.” SapienStone, on the other hand, comes close. It is one of the few sintered stones that can survive the elements. As a result, it can withstand the tremendous heat of a hot pan. And also the frigid temperatures of the outdoors in the winter. It is also UV resistant, differentiating it from other typical surfaces like quartz or laminate. On the other hand, the surface’s stain and scratch resistance are the most practical of the worktop’s resistant features.
- Adaptable surface: As previously stated, the material is nearly indestructible, and SapienStone has enabled its multi-use use by providing the material with these resistant properties. Due to UV resistance, you can use this countertop in all outdoor settings without warping, fading, or breaking. It makes it perfect for use as a grilling area, cladding, or pavers. In addition, the 12 mm thicknesses allow you to use this stone as a backsplash, drawer front, and benchtop in any design setting.
- Innovative worktop: The surface, which comprises various natural raw materials, alters the kitchen countertop arena. With their resistant properties, ultra-compact surfaces, in general, are now able to tackle many of the difficulties that plague domestic countertops. In addition, modern science and a revolutionary sintered particle technology’ result in a product that can imitate the metamorphic alteration natural stone endures over thousands of years in only 48 hours.
Sapienstone Kitchen Worktops
Kitchen worktops perform two primary functions: achieving the right aesthetic for your home and assisting in preparing meals or work daily. And SapienStone’s porcelain countertops tick both boxes.
From a technical perspective, the Sapienstone colours allow you to combine them with any furniture and appliances in either polished or matte textures.
In terms of functionality, Sapienstone is a hygienic, non-porous worktop allowing the surface to have direct contact with foods.
In addition, the stone is naturally resilient to extreme temperatures, allowing you to lay hot pans and skillets on the worktop securely.
Sapienstone porcelain worktops comprise ceramic clays with mineral colourants, and because of this unusual production technique, these surfaces are susceptible to chemicals, coloured foods, heat, UV light, and disinfectants.
SapienStone enhances your room with a wide choice of textures and treatments to create a unique, dramatic aesthetic. This collection comprises goods that apply to various design styles, from minimalistic to classic or contemporary styles. All items have a complete body with marble veins, ensuring a perfectly glossy finish in the kitchen, bathroom, and other living areas.
- Natural Material: Calacatta Statuario porcelain comprises 100% natural materials such as granite, glass, and natural oxides, making it eco-friendly.
- Fireproof: The slab's essential ingredients are first put under extremely high pressure, passing through a pressing machine with a pressure of 400 bars. Then, the brand bakes the slabs in a kiln at temperatures above 1200°C (2200°F). It results in an ultracompact worktop material that can withstand up to 650 Celsius degrees of heat.
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty: Sapienstone Calacatta Statuario boasts a 10-year manufacturer's warranty that you can easily activate when you register your worktop installation.
|AVERAGE PRODUCTION VALUE
|Modulus of rupture
testing method available
|MINIMUM CLASS B
A 10-year guarantee backs the remarkable performance attributes of Calacatta Statuario by SapienStone. After registering it, you can activate your purchase and then enjoy years of worry-free life.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, please remember that specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Please contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.