Caesarstone White Ciment offers a bleached cement effect worktop. It displays a foggy pattern of delicate netting, misty in its inviting white backdrop yet incredibly textured in Ultra Rough finish.
With impeccable production, incredible new aesthetics, and natural materials, the 320×160 cm slabs provide your home or office with an innovative alternative to furnish the interior and exterior areas with superior performance.
Caesarstone White Ciment: Textured White Concrete Without the Stains
The market-leading durability, upkeep, and unique designs for elegant and beautiful porcelain worktops are evident with Caesarstone 413 White Ciment porcelain.
The white Caesarstone porcelain worktop has a textured matt surface. It adds to the overall appearance of worktops, floors or walls. You can install White Ciment inside and outdoors, making them suitable for use as a worktop, a fireplace surround, a floor-to-ceiling wall room, or a garden.
Caesarstone white porcelain worktop looks like authentic cement. In addition, unlike Portland cement, it does not absorb fluids and is resilient to acids making it perfect for any home area, including utility rooms, pantries, and hallways.
The antibacterial properties of this natural porcelain stone protect your family from the proliferation of germs and fungus, making it a perfect choice for kitchens where you prepare food.
It also repels liquid substances, making it an excellent option for those who have toddlers or pets at home. In addition, it’s lightweight and easy to cut and install – there are no problems with water absorption or drying time!
White Ciment Porcelain = Worn White Concrete
There are five main Caesarstone product collections: Classico, Metropolitan, Supernatural, Outdoor, and Concetto.
White Ciment belongs to Caesarstone’s Metropolitan collection. It comprises timeless marble designs, natural textures, sophisticated finishes, and eternal stones for homes and businesses. And this new porcelain joins the family of prominent colours such as Raw Concrete and Caesarstone Airy Concrete.
Caesarstone’s 2021 acquisition of Lioli Ceramica, a Gujarat manufacturer of sintered porcelain worktop slabs with one of the world’s leading production systems, increases the type of Caesarstone materials every UK homeowner can choose for their homes. This 2022 launch is an important date for this leading manufacturer from Israel and marks the beginning of a new era in modern surfaces.
Caesarstone’s new porcelain worktops provide you with a new type of surface alongside the leading Caesarstone quartz, which we know and love!
Caesarstone 413 White Ciment. Sizes, Thicknesses, Finishes
- Sizes: Caesarstone’s White Ciment 3,200 x 1,600 mm porcelain slab covers a large area, minimizing joints. It also helps make the whole design and installation process more efficient and less expensive regarding installation material usage and effort.
- Joints: Similarly, Caesarstone porcelain worktops are less prone to cutting, cleaning, and maintenance tasks, as well as physical attractiveness enhancement. On a single piece of Caesarstone porcelain surface, you can see the large stone slabs’ veins, fissures, and patterns. And by eliminating joints and seams, you can consistently incorporate natural beauty into these essential pieces.
- Finishes: White Ciment porcelain is available in Ultra Rough Finish for a more natural appeal and tactile feel.
- Thicknesses: White Ciment is available in 12 mm thickness.
- Hygienic: Impervious to liquids, prevents germs, mould, and fungus, and is clean and sterile for maximum safety.
- Exceptional Strength: Enhanced with a fibreglass netting lining for increased toughness and longevity
- Exteriors: UV-resistant and suited for both interior and exterior use.
- Resistant to Scratches: Excellent scratch resistance; not prone to scratches or dents, protection from spillages, and 100% chemical and stain-resistant surface making it the perfect kitchen worktop. A great companion for any activity.
- Easy Cleaning: A simple cleaning solution is a soap and hot water.
- Dark Matte finish: Can show more stains and marks -don’t clean these with cream-coloured cleaners.
- Patina Prevention: Wipe up any liquid spillage or spills to maintain your worktop dry. Always.
10 Advantages of Using Caesarstone White Ciment in Home & Office Design:
Caesarstone porcelain ticks all the boxes to give you the best design experience.
- Easy to Clean
- Low Maintenace
- UV Rays Suitable
- Wide Range of Colours
- Highly resistant to Freezing
- High Mechanical Resistance
- Scratch and Abrasion Resistant
- Unrivalled Thermal Shock Resistance
CONFORMITY TO GLOBAL STANDARDS
|Minimum Bond Strength (PSI)
|Coefficient of Friction/dry
|Coefficient of Friction/wet
|Dynamic Coefficient of Friction (DCOF
|Shade and Texture Rating
|Range of Thickness
Caesarstone Porcelain Warranty
It applies to porcelain worktop installations and Caesarstone outdoor applications.
Besides a 10-year outdoor application warranty, Caesarstone offers a 25-year warranty on its surfaces when applied internally.
You need to provide your invoice/receipt when filling out the Caesarstone warranty form within 1 (one) month of your purchase to activate your Warranty.
The same benefits will apply for 2 (two) years if you don't activate your Warranty within this time frame.
Caesarstone White Ciment porcelain worktops are available in a thickness of 12 mm.
No. Caesarstone Wht Ciment porcelain is a sintered stone that comprises different materials than ceramic and uses different manufacturing methods.
Caesarstone White Ciment belongs to our Price Group 3 (three), representing a medium price point.
The final cost of Caesarstone White Ciment kitchen worktops varies according to their features, the site's location and accessibility.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \\ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles of surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.