Compac Volcano Grey
Comprising up to 100% recycled glass and quartz, the Compac Volcano Grey worktop from the Obsidiana Collection has properties and appearance that are completely indistinguishable from those of standard quartz surfaces. Read More
Category : Compac Quartz Worktops, QuartzDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Comprising up to 100% recycled glass and quartz, the Compac Volcano Grey worktop from the Obsidiana Collection has properties and appearance that are completely indistinguishable from those of standard quartz surfaces. In addition, the material is a hard stone, so scratches and stains are rare.
Compac Volcano Grey displays subtle grey veins on a dove grey marble surface, replicating the natural beauty of a grey marble slab. The Obsidiana Collection replicates the legendary volcanic stone used in construction since ancient times. In addition, the Obsidiana Collection brings this rich heritage of natural beauty to kitchen worktops and tables, combining it with the latest technology.
What is Compac Obsidiana?
The name of this natural stone substance comes from how molten lava becomes genuine glass over time. Compac uses a proprietary process in which millions of years of vitrification are condensed into hours.
This grey marble worktop offers monochrome veins in various sizes and colours to suit your taste and application, from natural stone to the latest fashion colours. As a result, this quartz worktop provides the lowest environmental effect and gives all the advantages of genuine stone.
Why Compac Volcano Grey?
Because you can use it just like a standard quartz worktop and because it is the lightest colour in the collection, resembling Pietra Serena and other grey marble stones impeccably, despite being a type of volcanic glass for various applications. Compac Obsidiana Volcano Grey can reproduce grey marble perfectly whilst offering less maintenance.
This glassy quartz worktop product has certain features that make it perfect for particular applications. It can be used, for instance, to make extensible kitchen islands since it is resilient. In addition, you can use separate kitchen and bathroom applications that require heat and water resistance.
Compac Obsidiana quartz and glass are often used in residential settings, shops, offices, and other commercial buildings. Moreover, its distinctive look makes it a favourite of architects, interior designers, and lovers of its aesthetic appeal.
A Compac Volcano Grey Worktop provides safe kitchens and recyclable bathrooms.
Thus sustainable grey worktop is prevalent in the innovative Obsidiana COMPAC for applying The Ethical Beauty principle with four main principles:
RECYCLE Find new uses for everything we have.
REUSE The use up of resources.
REDUCE Anything that you can’t use again.
RECONSIDER Items that you can’t recycle again.
Grey marble effect Quartz Kitchen Worktop as an all-in-one solution.
- Prepare meals and mix ingredients with colourants without worrying about stains. Not only it protects the worktops from shame, but it is also impervious to acids.
- Cut, chop and slice your veggies on a scratch-resistant quartz worktop without worrying about marks.
- Place your hot dishes directly on the worktops. Compac Quartz can withstand up to 150 Celsius.
- Keep your bathroom and kitchen germ-free with a non-porous surface offering 0.07% water absorption.
- Clean your countertops in no time with regular household detergents.
Enhancing the aesthetics of Sustainable Worktops
The IQ Quartz Surface from Compac Volcano Grey is an eco-friendly IQ PRO Surface made from 100 % renewable energy and 98 % rainwater.
The IQ Circular Science Compac version uses sustainable manufacturing processes, while versions with IQ Circular Science Pro contain recycled natural minerals, making them recyclable surfaces.
Instantly Improve Your Home With Reliable Quartz Surfaces,
- Compac Surfaces was, and remains, Spain’s first company to specialise in developing quartz and marble-based products. It started operating in 1975.
- COMPAC UK started in 2007 with two distribution facilities, Wakefield and London. Moreover, they are an international stone company that has over 450 staff.
- The company has two factories making up to 4.5 million square meters of quartz yearly in Spain and Portugal.
Compac is a crucial European Ceramic Tile Association member. The company started in Gandia, but it now produces its quartz and glass products at a factory in Portugal.
Choose the new Compac Volcano Grey surface. You’ll love the understated elegance of this worktop material.
Like all our stones, this worktop is bespoke, and you can customise it to your needs.
- Recreate a natural marble look: Brighten your home's aura by infusing it with a pure, high-end marble-like aesthetic.
- A designer's dream: Compac Volcano Light is available in multiple dimensions, formats and finishes and makes for a versatile surface.
- Ultra-scratch and stain resistant: Don't constantly fear to wear and tear and regular repairs anymore, as the Compac quartz Volcano Light has a high-grade stain, scratch and impact resistance.
- Impermeable to dirt and liquids: The engineered quartz surface has null porosity to keep seepages, dirt and grime at bay. No need to spend on expensive sealings anymore!
- Ideal for kitchens: Compac Volcano Light is sure to become the pride of your kitchen, thanks to its heat and moisture resistance and internal toughness.
- Easy to clean and maintain: Simple and quick clean-ups are all you need to keep your Compac Volcano Light worktops and surfaces looking spic and span!
- Sanitary and perfectly safe: Bring home a quality stone surface that does not allow bacteria or mould to sit for long. Regular care will keep the surface sanitary and safe to touch and work with.
- 30-year manufacturer's warranty: Enjoy the lifelong durability of one of the most popular engineered quartz worktops with a 30-year manufacturer warranty.
|FIRE REACTION (EUROCLASSES) : UNE-EN-ISO 9239-1:2002 & ISO 1716:2002
|THERMAL EXPANSION COEFFICIENT: UNE EN 14617-11:2006
|2,18 x 105
|FLEXURAL RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14617-2:2005
|55 – 65
|IMPACT RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14617-9:2005
|12 – 15
|SLIP RESISTANCE: UNE EN 14231:2004
|6 wet 37 dry
|WATER ABSORPTION: UNE EN 14617-1:2005
|0,06 – 0,08
|APPARENT DENSITY : UNE EN 14617-1:2005
|2,300 – 2,400
|ABRASION RESISTANCE : UNE-EN 14617-3:2005
|28 – 30
|CHEMICAL RESISTANCE : UNE EN 14617-10: 2005
|C4 Alkalis: Materials maintaining at least 80% of their resistance reference value after 8 hours. Surface hardness
|SURFACE HARDNESS: UNI EN 101 Ceramic tiles.
Compac backs up Volcano Light's excellent stain and scratch resistance with a 30-year warranty. So you can activate it upon registration of your purchase and then live carefree for decades!
Don’t worry! Compac Volcano Grey’s maintenance is greatly hassle-free.
- Clean any spills and stains without letting them remain on the surface for hours. You can use water, a soft cloth and a mild cleaner.
- Use a window spray for the polished finish and the Barkeepers’ Friend sprays for the glacé finish product.
- Compac Volcano Grey is highly heat resistant. But don't let hot objects sit on the surface for too long.
- Avoid direct sunlight or UV radiation on the worktop to prevent fading.
No. As with all Compac quartz surfaces, Volcano Grey is non-porous and does not require sealing. Phew!
Compac Volcano Grey's size is 305 x 144 cm in a standard slab format. Compac Volcano Grey tiles are available in sizes of 30x30 cm, 60 x 30 cm, 40 x 60 cm, 60 x 30 cm and 60 x 60 cm
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation and up to 150 miles of surrounding areas are available in London. Don't hesitate to contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.