Neolith Pierre Blue
Neolith Pierre Blue takes inspiration from the natural Le Petit Granit, a natural stone quarried in Belgium's Soignies area, comprising limestone with an extended geological history. The Pierre Blue design, through sophisticated processes and Full Body technology with intricate detail and realism, stands out, including rocks of various sizes throughout the charcoal-grey surface.
Neolith Pierre Blue takes inspiration from the natural Le Petit Granit, a natural stone quarried in Belgium’s Soignies area, comprising limestone, which has a long geological history.
Pierre Blue Limestone is also known for its unsuitability as a kitchen worktop material due to its susceptibility to staining. Therefore, Neolith produces the Pierre Blue design through sophisticated processes and Full Body technology, producing a worktop that doesn’t stain and is impervious to water.
In addition, the full-body porcelain technology stands out for its intricate detail and realism, displaying rocks of various sizes throughout the charcoal-grey surface.
Neolith Pierre Blue Description
Neolith Pierre Blue is a contemporary reworking of the simple, casual richness of Pierre Bleue Limestone, which has been utilised for millennia for spectacular structures and statues.
The sedimentary Pierre Blue porcelain captivates in grey-blue tones ranging from the deepest charcoals to the most brilliant whites and shades. Notably, it embodies vitality and grace, creating a range of suitable surfaces, interiors and the outdoors. The end product is a unique blend of heritage and modernity.
Neolith Pierre Blue Advantages
But are illustrious looks the only reason you should invest in Neolith Pierre Blue? Of course not! A massive chunk of the porcelain stone’s appeal lies in its high-end functionality that will never cease to amaze you.
Neolith Pierre Blue is 100% organic, made from state-of-the-art sintering technology that subjects raw materials to extreme temperatures and pressures. These raw materials include granite, silica, glass, and natural oxides. As a result, it yields an ultra-durable surface that can withstand a high degree of scratching. Moreover, Neolith can resist extreme temperature changes, moisture, stains, heavy traffic, chemicals, and UV rays. Impressive is an understatement.
Neolith Pierre Blue: Sizes, Thicknesses & Finishes
Choose the 3mm or thick 3600mm x 1200mm or 3200 x 1500mm 6mm thick slab format for vertical applications. Or you can choose 3200mm x 1600mm slabs at 12mm thickness for table tops, worktops, and bar tops.
- Neolith Pierre Blue Tiles: You also get the option to go for 3 mm and 6 mm tiles.
- Finish: Pierre Blue is available in a gorgeous Silk finish providing a slight sheen on the worktop instead of a polished look.
Ultra-Hygienic & 100% Recyclable
Neolith is a porcelain Sintered Stone for bathroom and kitchen worktops, splashbacks, and interior walls; it offers various environmental benefits.
This engineered porcelain possesses several characteristics that make it appropriate for the ecologically aware individual.
- 100% Natural: /span>Neolith, which comprises clays, feldspar, silica, and natural mineral oxides, will not emit hazardous vapours into the environment when exposed to fire or extremely high temperatures.
- 100% Recyclable: Neolith can recycle and reduce its aggregates because of its natural structure.
- Recycled content of up to 52%: Any Neolith slab includes up to 52% recycled raw materials.
- Zero Porosity: Neolith boasts less than 0.08 per cent liquid absorption. It makes it impenetrable and resistant to viruses and bacteria that can cause disease and allergies.
- New Neolith Formulation 90R: The ESSENTIALS Collection includes up to 90% recycled material.
- No Gutting: You can install the slim Neolith directly on your existing worktops. It saves you money in renovations whilst decreasing waste disposal. In addition, Neolith reduces harmful CO2 emissions even more by not transporting waste.
- Neolith Reduces Energy Consumption by Up To 40%: Neolith also reduces energy thanks to its resistance to temperature changes, making it excellent for outdoor worktops and exterior design. In addition, it offers insulative properties and airflow between the stone and the building structure.
- Revel in astute aesthetic brilliance: Create a modern or contemporary setting with Neolith Pierre Blue.
- Perfect for indoors & outdoors: Neolith Pierre Blue is exceptionally versatile and finds application both indoors and outdoors due to its high-performance functionality. Think worktops, shelves, claddings, backsplashes, patio, staircases, desks, sinks, benches, external flooring, etc.
- High-end durability: Neolith worktops will last you a lifetime as it has extreme resistance to scratching and abrasion.
- Hassle-free care: Thanks to its non-porosity, Neolith Pierre Blue is impervious to dirt, grime, and liquids. It is also resistant to chemical cleaning agents – all you need is a soapy solution to wipe it clean!
- UV-resistant and waterproof: Neolith offers a 100% natural colour which does not fade away under direct sunlight. Near-zero level absorption means no tough stains or etching.
- Resistant to extreme temperatures: Neolith can easily withstand extreme hot and cold temperatures. Will it catch fire? No chance!
- 100% eco-friendly, recyclable, and hygienic:Neolith sintered stone does not release toxins into the environment as a resin-free material. It is also safe to contact and eat food on the surface.
- Design flexibility: Neolith Pierre Blue is a fabricator’s dream. Being lightweight, it is perfect for both vertical and horizontal applications!
NEOLITH uses different raw materials and formulations according to the finish and colour of each surface, Technicalproducts,preserving its superior performance attributes.
Neolith 25 Year Warranty
Neolith provides a 25-year warranty on Neolith slabs in thicknesses of 6, 3, 12, and 20 mm used to create worktops.
Neolith's THe Size manufacturers assure that its Neolith Sintered Compact Surfaces in all its finishes will be free of manufacturing defects under regular use and service circumstances.
The Neolith UK warranty covers repairing or replacing a faulty Sintered Compact Surface comprising a countertop permanently placed in the owner's house.
Please get in touch with our team for additional information on how to activate your Neolith worktop warranty.
So, let yourself fall in love with your Neolith Pierre Blue without a crease of worry appearing on your face for a lifetime!
The ultra-compact Pierre Blue is a good investment, with a total installed price comparable to high-end granite worktops and white quartz counters. It may also be less expensive than rare natural stones like marble, quartzite, and limestone. Please do not hesitate to contact The Worktop Library if you need further information.
Neolith Pierre Blue is an incredibly tough surface that can withstand significant temperature variations, heavy traffic, UV radiation, and even graffiti! It is also waterproof and scratch-resistant, making it an excellent choice for outdoor use.
Neolith Pierre Blue's pattern is a sintered stone for aesthetic uses from the Fusion Collection. It has a dark limestone colour and textured patterns across the slab, replicating the look of natural Pierre Blue limestone, also known as Petit Granite from Belgium.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.