Sapienstone Basalt Cream
Our Basalt Cream worktops by Sapienstone are the ideal way to update your kitchen. Choose from a range of thicknesses and textures to create the perfect look for your home. Basalt Cream comprises high-quality porcelain and original basalt stone features, making them resistant to scratches and easy to clean. They are also antibacterial and will not harbour bacteria. Read More
Category : Ceramic, Porcelain, SapienStoneDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Our Sapienstone Basalt Cream worktops Sapienstone are the ideal way to update your kitchen. Choose from a range of thicknesses and textures to create the perfect look for your home. Like its countertop Basalt Black, Basalt Cream comprises high-quality porcelain and original basalt stone features, making them resistant to scratches and easy to clean. They are also antibacterial and will not harbour bacteria.
You’re sure to find the perfect worktop for your kitchen with a range of Sapienstone porcelain materials, colours and finishes. Sapienstone Basalt Cream only uses the highest quality materials on its surfaces, meaning you get a beautiful and durable product. Although choosing the proper kitchen worktops can be tricky, with Sapienstone, it’s easy. Basalt Cream porcelain comes in two different thicknesses to suit any home interior. In addition, this kitchen worktop is easy to clean and maintain. The surface is non-porous and does not absorb liquids, so it is hygienic and safe to cook and prepare your meals.
Basalt cream is the perfect kitchen worktop for your home interior. It comes in a 320 x 150 cm slab, is scratch-resistant, and is easy to clean. What’s more, it’s also antibacterial and impervious to water. So why not add a touch of luxury to your home with Sapienstone Basalt Cream?
Description & Features
Choose Sapienstone Basalt Cream for your countertops. This elegant full-body cream will set the tone for your kitchen. This cream will provide your countertops with a full-body porcelain finish. It is non-porous and easy to clean, perfect for high-traffic areas.
These porcelain worktops are a beautiful, long-lasting solution to a new kitchen’s top surface. It comes from one of the few porcelain manufacturers that offer beautiful patterns throughout the slab. Basalt Cream is also porcelain recognized by the World Health Organization as “safe to eat”–and when you choose it, you will know why. Sapienstone Basalt Cream is part of the Iris Ceramica Group and a porcelain kitchen worktop brand. The brand is a world leader in the kitchen sector thanks to the company’s technologies and manufacturing methods.
SapienStone is inherently tolerant of high heat. SapienStone, unlike wood, laminates, and quartz worktops, will not fire in a fireplace. And will not suffer heat deformation if you place a pan or casserole dish on it. Similarly, you can use SapienStone countertops outside because the sunshine does not affect their properties.
The scratch resilience of SapienStone is higher than that of the other materials. For example, Oak, Pine, steel, or laminate are highly prone to scratches. In contrast, SapienStone’s rich texture can survive everyday use because it doesn’t contain coloured resins or protective sealants, such as those used to give shine or colour enhancers to natural marble, granite or limestone.
What is the best SapienStone feature, you may wonder? It requires no special care or maintenance, and you can clean the surfaces with regular, warm, soapy water and standard cleaning agents. In addition, it is immune to various chemicals and acids, including orange, soy sauce, and ketchup.
Caring for your SapienStone Basalt Cream Porcelain
Sapienstone is a versatile countertop you can use on various surfaces. In addition, it has excellent stain resistance due to its low porosity, making it simple to upkeep.
- Highly heat resistant: When placing hot things on the kitchen worktop, you do not need additional protection, unlike many other stone surfaces. In addition, because Basalt Cream porcelain is born at such high temperatures, you won’t need sealants.
- Anti-Rust: Allow 2 minutes after applying Windowlene on the stain. Using a scourer sponge, carefully scrub the area. Then, using a moist towel, wipe away the residue. Finally, using a paper towel, pat dry. If Windowlene doesn’t work, try cleaning it with CIF Cream. Put a small dot on a cloth and gently rub over the stain in circular movements. You may clean up any residue with warm water or the Windowlene once you have removed the rust marks.
- Edges with Chips: While Sapienstone Basalt Cream is a very durable material, you should avoid sudden, forceful impact in areas where it is more exposed, such as corners, edges, and angles. Chips can occur when you smash the edge of Sapienstone porcelain. It’s vital to note that chips from impact hits on sensitive countertop sections aren’t because of a material weakness or fault. When an impact or knock happens on a worktop edge of any stone surface, it will chip regardless of whether natural or engineered.
SapienStone Material Attributes
SapienStone offers a solid surface comprising natural stone, making the product resistant to scratches and abrasions. Similarly, its excellent UV damage resistance allows it to tolerate intense sunshine. The stone results from a unique combination of clay and raw materials fused and compacted under high pressure to form a dense and compact worktop. Here are three critical attributes of this sintered stone material:
- Easy Installation: Sapienstone is a revolutionary worktop with a 12 mm thickness. It is a slim surface from this renowned, sintered stone brand. Sapienstone Uni Ice has Italian construction by integrating high-end technological and mechanical attributes. As a result, a breakthrough surface with a significantly thinner, controllable, and lighter format for easy installation is now available. The 12 mm thickness Uni Ice responds to consumer demand. Therefore, you can now use it in various applications indoors and outdoors.
- Extremely Scratch-Resistant: Scratches from pans, knives, or appliances may rapidly ruin your kitchen worktops. However, the extraordinary density makes it tough to scratch. You may even cut directly on these surfaces without fear of harm. In addition, you don’t have to be concerned about rough-bottomed pots or pans slipping on their surface. This durable material provides your space with long-lasting beauty.
- Unmatched Stain-Resistance: The surfaces offer virtually zero porosity, meaning that even black beans, red wine, soy sauce, or coffee will not stain a Sapienstone worktop. Uni Ice is practically impervious to fluids with a dense surface because of its non-porous and solid stone.
Sapienstone Kitchen Worktops
Kitchen worktops perform two primary functions: achieving the right aesthetic for your home and assisting in preparing meals or work daily. And SapienStone’s porcelain countertops tick both boxes.
From a technical perspective, the Sapienstone colours allow you to combine them with any furniture and appliances in either polished or matte textures.
In terms of functionality, Sapienstone is a hygienic, non-porous worktop allowing the surface to have direct contact with foods.
In addition, the stone is naturally resilient to extreme temperatures, allowing you to lay hot pans and skillets on the worktop securely.
Sapienstone porcelain worktops comprise ceramic clays with mineral colourants, and because of this unusual production technique, these surfaces are susceptible to chemicals, coloured foods, heat, UV light, and disinfectants.
SapienStone enhances your room with a wide choice of textures and treatments to create a unique, dramatic aesthetic. This collection comprises goods that apply to various design styles, from minimalistic to classic or contemporary styles. All items have a complete body with marble veins, ensuring a perfectly glossy finish in the kitchen, bathroom, and other living areas.
- Genuine Feel of Limestone and Basalt: Basalt Cream looks like authentic natural stone, maintaining all aesthetics of limestone, travertine, and Basalt rocks.
- Highly Heat Resistant: You can put pots saucepans right on the work surface after coming off the stove or oven. Sapienstone characteristic helps it endure elevated temperatures that are common in the kitchen. Please keep in mind that when possible, using a trivet will expand the overall life of your worktop surface.
- Easy Cleaning: Most common home cleansers can leave a sticky, smeary residue on the Sapienstone worktops. You can quickly wipe grease and smears that occasionally occurs with any glass cleaning product.
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty: Use your Basalt Cream porcelain until your children are adults with a 10-year manufacturer's warranty.
|AVERAGE PRODUCTION VALUE
|Modulus of rupture
testing method available
|MINIMUM CLASS B
A 10-year guarantee from the manufacturer backs the remarkable performance attributes of Sapienstone Basalt Cream. After registering it, you can activate your purchase and then enjoy years of worry-free life.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, please remember that specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Please contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.