Sapienstone Grey Earth
Are you looking for the natural look of traditional materials such as Pietra Serena sandstone and cement, but are worried to use these in the kitchen because of their susceptibility to stains? Now you can make it a reality with Sapienstone Grey Earth. Grey earth comprises a combination of concrete and pietra serena stone, resulting in a worktop that complements a variety of kitchen designs without the maintenance of these materials. Read More
Category : Ceramic, Porcelain, SapienStoneDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Are you looking for the natural look of traditional materials such as Pietra Serena sandstone and cement but are worried about using these in the kitchen because of their susceptibility to stains? Now you can make it a reality with Sapienstone Grey Earth. Grey earth comprises a combination of concrete and pietra serena stone. It results in a worktop that complements a variety of kitchen designs without maintaining these materials.
Description & Features
The grey marble you see inside and outside many Renaissance churches and palaces in Florence is sandstone from Tuscany. And our Sapienstone tribute offers the same variation of dark, slippery, greenish-grey tones, combined with the subtle texture of natural concrete.
This elegant worktop is a favourite of architects. They frequently use natural grey stone with unique light-blue veins outdoors and indoors. And because it is a technological stone, they ensure continuity in their designs with endless ornamental possibilities and finishing elements.
Grey Earth porcelain worktops provide four key benefits
- They provide a non-porous surface that you can clean with everyday products.
- The surfaces avoid the proliferation of bacteria, viruses, and mould, making them perfect for areas in contact with water.
- The ultra-compact material has a heat resistance of up to 280 Celsius. You no longer have to worry about dragging hot utensils and coffee pots onto the surfaces.
- They are UV suitable. UV Ray suitability means you can use surfaces that don’t fade over time, indoors and outdoors.
Caring for your Sapienstone Grey Earth countertops
Grey Earth is simple to clean and maintain. In truth, all it takes is a few simple procedures to ensure your worktops’ long-term safety and beauty.
- Daily cleaning: Use a cloth and a mixture of hot water and neutral detergent. Avoid waxes, polishes, and abrasive instruments like metal scouring pads and hard-bristle brushes.
- Precautions: Avoid abrasive detergents on glossy and polished surfaces; however, you can use them on matt materials after testing on a tiny corner of the work surface.
- Stains: For stubborn stains, we recommend using specialist detergents diluted in water and allowing them to work for the period specified by the manufacturer.
SapienStone Malm Black Porcelain Characteristics
SapienStone has an inherent resistance to low temperatures at night. And it is also highly resistant to sweltering temperatures. Unlike wood, laminates, and marble worktops, the surfaces will not burn in the case of a fire. Nor will it be thermally damaged if you place a hot coffee pot or pan on it. In addition, you can install SapienStone worktops outside because the sunshine does not affect its properties.
- Extra-Large Kitchen Island: Most ultra-compact surfaces come in smaller tile formats. Sapienstone is available in a 320 x 150 cm slab, ideal for various design applications. Because of its large structure, it’s perfect for cladding, high-traffic flooring, and worktops. Depending on the size of your space, these size sheets enable cost-effective usage of offcuts.
- Appealing worktop: Malm Grey doesn’t come in as many finishes and colours as more traditional materials like marble, quartz and laminate since they are so new. However, with Sapienstone, your alternatives continue to expand. Some surfaces replicate natural stone formations, finishes, and intense colours for each design style. However, unlike other materials, the sheets are not full-bodied, and the hues on the material’s surface differ from that in the core.
- Tough and Durable: SapienStone has five times the flexural strength of genuine stone like marble, allowing for unsupported overhangs in kitchen islands and breakfast bars. At the material’s core, it also possesses a high compressive strength. As a result, it enables the surface to handle much weight in places like dining tables.
Grey Earth material Attributes
SapienStone has an inherent resistance to low temperatures at night. And it is also highly resistant to sweltering temperatures. Unlike wood, laminates, and marble worktops, the surfaces will not burn in the case of a fire, and they will not be thermally damaged if you place a hot coffee pot or pan. In addition, you can install SapienStone worktops outside because the sunshine does not affect its properties.
- Highly resistant to scratches: the scratch resistance of SapiensStone is superior to that of other building and decoration materials. Whereas concrete countertops can scratch often, Grey Earth’s solid surface can survive everyday wear and tear – and it doesn’t comprise any coloured resins or protective coatings like those that give colour or shine to other stones.
- Zero Maintenance: Best of all, Sapienstone worktops do not need extra care or attention. You can clean any products from the range with regular soap and hot water or conventional cleaning supplies.
- Versatile Surface: The stone is resistant to various chemicals and acids, including lemon, ketchup, coffee, and vinegar. It is one of the few kitchen surface materials that can withstand colouring agents such as cardamon and paprika.
- Sublime Finish: You can choose this stone in a Natural finish, providing a matt surface that looks and feels just like the traditional concrete material.
Practical Advantages For Modern Kitchens
- Long-Lasting: Brands rarely use the term “proof,” preferring to refer to a product as “water or scratch-resistant.” SapienStone, on the other hand, comes close. It is one of the few sintered stones that can survive the elements. As a result, it can withstand the tremendous heat of a hot pan. And also the frigid temperatures of the outdoors in the winter. It is also UV resistant, differentiating it from other typical surfaces like quartz or laminate. On the other hand, the surface’s stain and scratch resistance are the most practical of the worktop’s resistant features.
- Adaptable surface: As previously stated, the material is nearly indestructible, and SapienStone has enabled Malm Black’s multi-use use by providing the material with these resistant properties. Due to UV resistance, you can use this countertop in all outdoor settings without warping, fading, or breaking. It makes it perfect for use as a grilling area, cladding, or pavers. In addition, the 12 mm thicknesses allow you to use this stone as a backsplash, drawer front, and benchtop in any design setting.
- Innovative worktop: The surface, which comprises various natural raw materials, alters the kitchen countertop arena. With their resistant properties, ultra-compact surfaces, in general, are now able to tackle many of the difficulties that plague domestic countertops. In addition, modern science and a revolutionary sintered particle technology’ result in a product that can imitate the metamorphic alteration natural stone endures over thousands of years in only 48 hours.
Sapienstone Kitchen Worktops
Kitchen worktops perform two primary functions: achieving the right aesthetic for your home and assisting in preparing meals or work daily. And SapienStone’s porcelain countertops tick both boxes.
From a technical perspective, the Sapienstone colours allow you to combine them with any furniture and appliances in either polished or matte textures.
In terms of functionality, Sapienstone is a hygienic, non-porous worktop allowing the surface to have direct contact with foods.
In addition, the stone is naturally resilient to extreme temperatures, allowing you to lay hot pans and skillets on the worktop securely.
Sapienstone porcelain worktops comprise ceramic clays with mineral colourants, and because of this unusual production technique, these surfaces are susceptible to chemicals, coloured foods, heat, UV light and disinfectants.
SapienStone enhances your room with a wide choice of textures and treatments to create a unique, dramatic aesthetic. This collection comprises goods that apply to various design styles, from minimalistic to classic or contemporary styles. All items have a complete body with marble veins, ensuring a perfectly glossy finish in the kitchen, bathroom, and other living areas.
- Natural Material: Grey Earth by Sapienstone comprises 100% natural materials such as granite, glass, and natural oxides, making it eco-friendly.
- Fireproof: The slab's essential ingredients are first put under extremely high pressure, passing through a pressing machine with a force of 400 bars. Then, the brand bakes the slabs in a kiln at temperatures above 1200°C (2200°F). It results in an ultracompact worktop material that can withstand up to 650 Celsius degrees of heat.
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty: Sapienstone Grey Earth boasts a 10-year manufacturer's warranty that you can easily activate when you register your worktop installation.
|AVERAGE PRODUCTION VALUE
|Modulus of rupture
testing method available
|MINIMUM CLASS B
A 10-year guarantee backs the remarkable performance attributes of Grey Earth by SapienStone. After registering it, you can activate your purchase and then enjoy years of worry-free life.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, please remember that specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Please contact our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.