Caesarstone Magnate is a dark grey slate porcelain worktop with a modern look for interior or exterior spaces. It offers a serene and innovative depiction of natural slate sanded smooth with microscopic grains in camel hues and slate-grey specks. Read More
Category : Caesarstone Porcelain, PorcelainDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Caesarstone Magnate is a dark grey slate porcelain worktop with a modern look for interior or exterior spaces. It offers a serene and innovative depiction of natural slate sanded smooth with microscopic grains in camel hues and slate-grey specks.
In addition, the porcelain surface displays occasional silvery intrusions in an Ultra Rough finish, providing a faithful aesthetics and textural replica of natural slate stone.
With impeccable production, incredible new aesthetics, and natural materials, the 320×160 cm slabs provide your home or office with an innovative alternative to furnish the interior and exterior areas with superior performance.
Caesarstone Magnate: A Textured Slate Worktop That Won’t Stain.
Caesarstone 220 Magnate porcelain offers market-leading durability, unique designs, and easy upkeep for elegant and beautiful porcelain worktops. This slate worktop is versatile and can be used as a splashback, encircling walls, bathroom vanities, fireplace surrounds, and kitchen worktops. The dark grey slate hue is ideal for lining walls and kitchen islands or using it on floors since it hides dirt and stains well.
No matter your design, the Caesarstone Magnate grey porcelain kitchen worktop provides sophistication and outstanding performance, creating the perfect space for your needs.
It is highly scratch and heat-resistant, ensuring that it will last for an extended period without showing signs of wear and tear. In addition, the colours do not fade over time; they are impact and highly stain-resistant, making them suitable for outdoor use with UV ray protection.
Caesarstone Magnate: The King of Slate Worktops
Caesarstone offers five main product collections: Classico, Metropolitan, Supernatural, Outdoor, and Concetto.
Magnate is part of the Classico Collection, providing a range of timeless designs with neutral hues, sophisticated finishes, and the eternal look of natural slate suitable for homes and businesses.
Incorporating Magnate porcelain into Caesarstone’s collection is a notable addition to their superior materials, such as Misty Carrera and Snow White, which have been part of the brand since 1987.
With Caesarstone’s recent acquisition of Lioli Ceramica, a Gujarat-based manufacturer of sintered porcelain worktop slabs, the range of materials available to UK homeowners has expanded significantly. This acquisition also marks the beginning of a new era for Caesarstone, a leading manufacturer from Israel, as it broadens the range of high-quality materials available to London homeowners and design professionals.
Caesarstone 220 Magnate: Sizes, Thicknesses, Finishes
- Sizes: Caesarstone’s porcelain slab measures 3,200 x 1,600 mm, making it ideal for covering large areas and minimizing joints. This reduces the need for additional installation materials and efforts, making the design and installation process more efficient and cost-effective.
- Joints: Caesarstone porcelain worktops require fewer cutting, cleaning, and maintenance tasks while enhancing physical attractiveness. You can enjoy the beauty of large stone slabs’ veins, fissures, and patterns with a single piece of Caesarstone porcelain surface. In addition, you can consistently incorporate natural beauty into these essential pieces by eliminating joints and seams.
- Finishes: Magnate porcelain is available in an Ultra Rough finish, offering a more natural appeal and improved tactile experience.
- Thicknesses: Magnate is available in a 12 mm thickness, making it lightweight and easy to transport.
Caesarstone Magnate Advantages. Indoors and Outdoors.
- Hygienic: Impervious to liquids, prevents germs, mould, and fungus, and is clean and sterile for maximum safety.
- Exceptional Strength: Enhanced with a fibreglass netting lining for increased toughness and longevity
- Exteriors: UV-resistant and suited for both interior and exterior use.
- Resistant to Scratches: Excellent scratch resistance; not prone to scratches or dents, protection from spillages, and 100% chemical and stain-resistant surface making it the perfect kitchen worktop. A great companion for any activity.
10 Advantages of Using Caesarstone Magnate in home and office decor:
Caesarstone porcelain ticks all the boxes to give you the best decoration experience.
- Easy to Clean
- Low Maintenace
- UV Rays Suitable
- Wide Range of Colours
- Highly resistant to Freezing
- High Mechanical Resistance
- Scratch and Abrasion Resistant
- Unrivalled Thermal Shock Resistance
Caesarstone Porcelain Warranty
It applies to porcelain worktop installations and Caesarstone outdoor applications.
Besides its 10-year outdoor application warranty, Caesarstone offers a 25-year warranty on its surfaces when applied internally.
You need to provide your invoice/receipt when filling out the Caesarstone warranty form within 1 (one) month of your purchase to activate your Warranty.
The same benefits will apply for 2 (two) years if you don't activate your Warranty within this time frame.
Caesarstone Magnate worktops are available in a thickness of 12 mm. However, we expect the brand to offer other thicknesses soon.
No. Caesarstone porcelain is a sintered stone that comprises different materials than ceramic. Therefore, its manufacturing process is also different to one of ceramic.
Caesarstone Magnate belongs to our Price Group 3 (three), representing a medium price point.
The final cost of Caesarstone Magnate kitchen worktops varies according to the worktops' features, the site's location and its accessibility.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or online purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \\ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and 150 miles surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.