Sapienstone Bright Onyx
Bright Onyx is a creamy porcelain stone with the look of natural onyx displaying delicate marble veins in dark being, white, and cream. It offers two fantastic finishes to complement interiors in traditional and modern kitchens or bathrooms. Read More
Category : Ceramic, Porcelain, SapienStoneDownload Brochure Download Maintenance Guidelines
Bright Onyx is creamy porcelain with the look of natural Onyx and delicate beige, white, and cream veins. It offers two fantastic finishes complementing traditional and modern kitchens or bathroom interiors.
The polished finish is instrumental in the kitchen. It offers several advantages over other stones unsuitable for worktops and splashback. And because of the technological benefits, Sapienstone Bright Onyx Natural finish offers variation in depth across every one of the slabs. Thus, ensuring your kitchen surfaces are unique to you and your home.
Sapienstone Bright Onyx Description & Features
One of the particularities of Bright Onyx porcelain stone is its genuine aesthetics in mimicking natural Onyx, a rare stone that can command high prices.
Whilst decorating a residential kitchen with Onyx may be out of budget, you may choose this Bright Onyx worktop instead to achieve the same look at a fraction of the cost. The patterns, colours and textures on SapienStone worktops use through-body technology, meaning you will see its veins when polishing the edges. In addition, SapienStone Bright Onyx is an eco-friendly countertop, making it a preferred choice among joineries, kitchen designers and home builders.
SapienStone is inherently tolerant of high heat. SapienStone, unlike wood, laminates, and quartz worktops, will not burn in a fireplace. And will not suffer heat deformation if you place a pan or casserole dish on it. Similarly, you can use SapienStone countertops outside because the sunshine does not affect their properties.
Highly Scratch resistant
The scratch resilience of SapienStone is higher than that of the other materials. For example, Oak, Pine, steel, or laminate are prone to scratches. In contrast, SapienStone’s rich texture can survive everyday use because it doesn’t contain coloured resins or protective sealants, such as those used to give shine or colour enhancers to natural marble, granite or limestone.
What is the best SapienStone feature, you may wonder? It requires no special care or maintenance, and you can clean the surfaces with regular, warm, soapy water and standard cleaning agents. In addition, it is immune to various chemicals and acids, including orange, soy sauce, and ketchup.
Sapienstone Bright Onyx Advantages
Sapienstone is a versatile worktop, walls, splashback, floors, and more. In addition, it is incredibly hard-wearing and easy to clean, making it simple to maintain.
- Impact Protection: If you hit the edge of your high-impact porcelain worktops, you can chip or break it. There isn’t a single stone worktop infallible when a strong effect occurs. Therefore, knowing this before purchasing a porcelain countertop will help you prevent potential harm when the impact occurs. The good news is that you can repair chips in your Bright Onyx worktops. Any damages are almost invisible by calling a stone professional.
- High-level aesthetics at lower prices: SapienStone is exceptionally durable, heat-resistant, stain-resistant, and scratch-resistant whilst offering competitive pricing. Some rarer Onyx and marble worktops are stunning but may be prohibitively expensive. Instead, you can look at the onyx stone at a comparable price with Bright Onyx porcelain. It may be the right choice if you’re considering remodelling your kitchen.
- Perfect for Bathrooms: This ceramic worktop is ideal for bathrooms since it has all of the benefits of conventional Sapienstone and comprises the same unique ultra-compaction techniques. These 12 mm thick surfaces are lightweight, scratch, stain, heat stress, UV ray resistant, and require no extra care.
SapienStone Material Attributes
SapienStone offers a solid surface comprising natural stone, making the product resistant to scratches and abrasions. Similarly, its excellent UV damage resistance allows it to tolerate intense sunshine.
The stone results from a unique combination of clay and raw materials fused and compacted under high pressure to form a dense and compact worktop. Here are three critical attributes of this sintered stone material:
- Easy Installation: Sapienstone is a revolutionary worktop with a 12 mm thickness. It is a slim surface from this renowned, sintered stone brand. Sapienstone has Italian construction that integrates high-end technological and mechanical attributes. As a result, a breakthrough surface with a significantly thinner, controllable, and lighter format for easy installation is now available. The 12 mm thickness responds to consumer demand. Therefore, you can now use it in various applications indoors and outdoors.
- Extremely Scratch-Resistant: Scratches from pans, knives, or appliances may rapidly ruin your kitchen worktops. However, the extraordinary density makes it tough to scratch. You may even cut directly on these surfaces without fear of harm. In addition, you don’t have to be concerned about rough-bottomed pots or pans slipping on their surface. This durable material provides your space with long-lasting beauty.
- Unmatched Stain-Resistance: The surfaces offer virtually zero porosity, meaning that even black beans, red wine, soy sauce, or coffee will not stain a Sapienstone worktop. Bright Onyx porcelain is impervious to fluids with a dense surface because of its non-porous and solid stone.
Sapienstone Kitchen Worktops
Kitchen worktops perform two primary functions: achieving the right aesthetic for your home and assisting in preparing meals or work daily. And SapienStone’s porcelain countertops tick both boxes.
From a technical perspective, the Sapienstone colours allow you to combine them with any furniture and appliances in either polished or matte textures.
In terms of functionality, Sapienstone is a hygienic, non-porous worktop allowing the surface to have direct contact with foods.
In addition, the stone is naturally resilient to extreme temperatures, allowing you to lay hot pans and skillets on the worktop securely.
Sapienstone porcelain worktops comprise ceramic clays with mineral colourants, and because of this unusual production technique, these surfaces are susceptible to chemicals, coloured foods, heat, UV light, and disinfectants.
SapienStone enhances your room with various textures and treatments to create a unique, dramatic aesthetic.
This collection comprises goods that apply to various design styles, from minimalistic to classic or contemporary. All items have a complete body with marble veins, ensuring a perfectly glossy finish in the kitchen, bathroom, and other living areas.
- Real Feel of natural onyx: Bright Onyx looks like authentic natural onyx, displaying its sophisticated veins patterns whilst offering better cooking and baking work surfaces.
- Highly Heat Resistant: This flexible material is also highly resistant to high temperatures. In truth, SapienStone, claims that it is fireproof. It means it can withstand direct contact from hot pots and pans, appliances, and utensils without being damaged, unlike many other surfaces.
- Easy Maintenance: You can clean SapienStone worktops by mixing warm water with a bit of detergent applied according to the manufacturer's instructions. – But please avoid products containing hydrofluoric acid and its derivatives. Rinse the surfaces with warm water and pat dry with a soft towel. If you spill coloured substances or liquids, you should dry them as soon as possible
- 10-year manufacturer's warranty: Bright Onyx comes with an available 10-year manufacturer's warranty that you can easily activate registering your worktop installation.
|AVERAGE PRODUCTION VALUE
|Modulus of rupture
testing method available
|MINIMUM CLASS B
A 10-year guarantee backs the remarkable performance attributes of Sapienstone Bright Onyx. After registering it, you can activate your purchase and enjoy years of worry-free worktops.
DELIVERY & RETURNS POLICY
delivery AND RETURN POLICY
All sales are final except for damaged products. Before shipping exchanges or online purchasing return items received in defective or damaged condition, please call +44 (20) 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for assistance.
Our turnaround between template and installation is 5 to 7 business days. Please remember that specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand.
We determine shipping prices depending on the quantity of stone, design details, and the site's location at the time of order. We calculate installations costs by weight, the number of fitters required, and delivery location from our workshop in Southwest London.
We are available to deliver and install worktops, walls, and floors in the South of England. For any other orders, please call our Worktop Library Customer team at +44 (20) 39760029