White Rhino marble is a marble that is prevalent for its creamy white colour and subtle grey veining and has a smooth and polished surface that gives it a sleek and elegant look, which has a resemblance to a Rhino’s skin.
This marble is a popular choice for kitchen and bathroom worktops, floor tiling, and wall cladding because of its resistance to stains and durability.
Adding a luxurious and sophisticated touch to any interior design is possible with Bianco Rhino marble. The neutral colours make it easy to incorporate into various design styles, from traditional to modern.
In addition, the subtle grey veining makes the stone a versatile choice for residential homes and commercial projects.
White Rhino marble history and impact on home interiors
The history of Rhino marble dates back to ancient times when it was first quarried in the region of Otjozondjupa in Namibia.
The area is prevalent for producing some of the highest quality African marble, and Bianco Rhino marble is still mined there today.
Rhino marble’s other names
Due to its clean lines and purity of white minerals, White Rhino is sometimes associated with natural White Onyx giving rise to several other names for the stone.
Other names for this stone are Namibia White, Bianco Namibia marble, Royal White Marble, Bianco Rhino Marble, Namibia Jade Marble, Namibian White, African White, and Namibia Marble Jade.
Create white marble interiors that last forever
There are several benefits to using Bianco Rhino marble in interior design and architecture. One of the main benefits is its durability and resistance to stains.
The high-traffic areas like kitchen and bathroom worktops where spills daily make it a practical choice. White Rhino marble is suitable for use around stoves and other heat-generating appliances because of its heat resistance.
White Rhino marble is easy to clean and maintain because it only needs to be wiped with a damp cloth to keep its surface clean.
- Bianco Rhino marble can add a classic and elegant touch to a kitchen, particularly if you combine it with white or light-coloured cabinets. In addition, its durability and resistance to stains make it a suitable choice for kitchen worktops.
- Bathroom vanity tops: When paired with a white or neutral-coloured vanity, this white and greyish marble can add a touch of luxury to a bathroom. In addition, its smooth and polished surface is easy to clean and maintain, making it a practical choice for bathroom vanity tops.
- Flooring: You can use polished marble to create a cohesive look throughout a kitchen or bathroom, particularly if you combine white or neutral-coloured cabinets and worktops. Its durability and resistance to stains make it a practical choice when you choose White Rhino-honed marble flooring in high-traffic areas.
White Rhino marble specifications
Price Group: 4
Finishes: ;Polished, honed
Thicknesses: 2 cm, 3 cm
Average slab size: 280 x 180 cm
Heat resistance: 350 °C
Hardness: 3 (out of 10 on Moh’s scale)
Applications: kitchen worktops, barbecue, pool liner, fireplace, interior and exterior walls, house fronts, furniture, splashbacks, shelves, columns and other interior and external applications.
Usage: Indoor and outdoor
Natural marble is a fantastic option for kitchen worktops, upstands, or walls in homes and businesses. It has remained the king of worktops for centuries thanks to the mix of eternal beauty, high performance and affordability it offers.
- Natural marble is UV suitable, making it a perfect outdoor worktop material.
- You can choose marble in various finishes: Polished, Leather, Honed, Bush-Hammered, Satinato, and more.
- Each slab of natural marble worktop is unique to you and your project. Nature does not create two identical marble slabs.
- Marble can withstand exceptionally high heat (up to 300 degrees Celsius) and offers excellent scratch and stain resistance performance.
- When you embark on a kitchen or bathroom renovation, you will most likely consider how the material would improve the appearance and functionality of your house. However, with marble, you can also consider how it can boost the property's value. Your home is a significant investment, and adding marble worktops can help increase its value in the future.
White Rhino marble comprises raw minerals and is a 100% natural stone. Therefore, as with any natural product, its composition may differ slightly across blocks.
White Rhino marble's technical features are the following (petrographical classification):
Density: 2700 kg/m3
Water Absorption: 0.09 - 0.15 %
Flexural Strength: 15 - 22 MPa
Compressive Strength: 1446/kg cm²
Tensile Strenght: 202/kg cm²
As an organic material, marble's warranty comes from nature. And because marble is a natural product, it has inherent flaws and fractures that make it unique.
You can select from our Sensa, Naturamia, and Granith stone collections of branded natural materials if you prefer marble with a warranty. Our manufacturer's warranties for natural stone worktops range from 2 to 15 years.
White Rhino marble belongs to our Price Group 4 (four), representing a low to a medium price a high price point.
The final price of a White Rhinomarble worktop depends on the size of the worktops you require, the location, and the accessibility of the property for its installation, dictating the number of installers your project may require.
To remove paint or ink stains from a marble worktop, you can use alcohol or ethanol. Then, rinse with water and dry pat with a cloth.
White Rhino marble comes from the Otjozondjupa region of Namibia, the capital of Otjiwarongo, with approximately 28,000 residents. Otjiwarongo is on the Namibian railway line and is the largest business centre in the area, which is prevalent for its active extraction of white marble slabs.
RETURNS AND SHIPPING POLICY RETURNS
Except for damaged surfaces, all sales are final. Please call 020 39760029 or email HELLO@WORKTOPLIBRARY.CO.UK for more information before mailing exchanges or purchasing return products installed in faulty or damaged condition.
SHIPPING \\\\ TURNAROUND
We process all orders within one business day. However, specific stones may have longer lead times due to high demand or special-order items from other countries.
DELIVERY & INSTALLATION COSTS
We compute delivery and installation costs at the time of purchase. Our team of professional stone fitters install all stone surfaces.
Installation and delivery charges vary depending on weight, site access, and delivery location from our workshop in West London, United Kingdom.
INSTALLATION & DELIVERY ADDRESSES
Stone worktop installation is available in London and up to 150 miles of surrounding areas. Don't hesitate to get in touch with our Worktop Library Service Team at (20) 39760029.